It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump versus ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I just can't get over how much trump seems to alienate seemingly everyone everywhere he goes and with everything he says.

Man he's efficient in that department. Only he could get away with like - calling a royal (markle) nasty and then be hosted by the queen a week later for dinner. Hee hee hee.

Loath him or love him this guy is a class act as far as you never know whats next.

it's more about his ability to say things that frankly no one else would dare and still come out smelling like roses for the most part.

"If the world hates you you know it hated me before it hated you, if you were of this world the world would love its own, yet because you are not of the world, but i choose you out of this world, therfore the world hates you."

I know a lot of people like him but majority clearly don't and majority rules.

Have a great day folks.

edit on 2-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Trump versus ?

Trump versus Godzilla.

I'd pay to see that.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump versus ?

Trump versus Godzilla.

I'd pay to see that.

Probably emerge with godzilla on a leash.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

or trump versus not chained falcon

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

He didn't call a royal nasty.

He said the royals' remarks about him were nasty.

He actually said nice things about her.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Wait until campaign time and watch the rallies. Let's see how many stadiums Trump fills and how many Biden or whoever the poor sucker may be fills. Last time Hillary couldn't fill the lobby of a Holiday Inn. Don't believe the polls or the talking heads - see.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He didn't call a royal nasty.

He said the royals' remarks about him were nasty.

He actually said nice things about her.

Splitting hairs but ok. Point still remains.

Trump v DBCowboy.

DB wins again.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Wait until campaign time and watch the rallies. Let's see how many stadiums Trump fills and how many Biden or whoever the poor sucker may be fills. Last time Hillary couldn't fill the lobby of a Holiday Inn. Don't believe the polls or the talking heads - see.

Opening myself up here but I like him don't get me wrong.

Trump versus adversity.

Trump wins.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

edit on 2-6-2019 by pthena because: Never Mind

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

This thread is not about his political decisions, it's a light hearted chit chat about his swagger.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

edit on 2-6-2019 by pthena because: Not feeling light hearted much

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Trump Swagger:

The Congress voted to end support of Saudi led attack in Yemen. Trump vetoed. That's some big swagger.

If I wanted this type of angst I'd of put it in political forum.
Cheers.

Trump versus pthena.

Pthena wins.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'm just sayin' anyone with two brain cells to rub together could see how ridiculously skewed the media coverage was last time. They even went as far as to employ green screen trickery to fill out the crowd at Hillary's appearances. Trump's popularity is real - don't fall for the MSM's lies.

edit on 6 2 2019 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Bull # he would have zilla on a leash. He would emerge with enough Godzilla steak to end hunger in a large metro area for a week or so.

Saves a city from it's wrath, and then feed the hungry right after. That's. How it would go down.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I think you would be surprised how many people like or love trump and are rooting for him to win against the ptb. He may be crass, ignorant and mispeak sometimes, but I think his heart is in the right place. He's the kind of leader I would take a bullet for.

With all these other career politicians coming out after a few years on a $174k salary with $150 million in the bank (obviously criminals) and Trump giving up $1.5 billion in net worth to try to fix the country WITH NO SALARY, who's intentions are you going to trust?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

he could send it to la the poor bastards on the streets are suffering

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I think you would be surprised how many people like or love trump and are rooting for him to win against the ptb. He may be crass, ignorant and mispeak sometimes, but I think his heart is in the right place. He's the kind of leader I would take a bullet for.

With all these other career politicians coming out after a few years on a $174k salary with $150 million in the bank (obviously criminals) and Trump giving up $1.5 billion in net worth to try to fix the country WITH NO SALARY, who's intentions are you going to trust?

Cheers - Dave

I agree, clearly some people have misinterpreted this thread but I guess that's nothing new from the emotionally charged members here of late and the carrying over of grudges from other threads.

I always have said to anyone that will listen (which isn't many) that the best people to run a country are the tried and tested ceo types of major companies or establishments. (Which ones though are another topic)
After all the running of a country is in reality no different to the running of certain types of business.(or rather it should be no different.)

Its a sorry state of affairs when people can't let their emotions go even in just a chit chat forum, even after it's spelled out plain as day.

Trump v "I'd be surprised"

I win.

edit on 2-6-2019 by CthruU because: spelling mistake, hate to be labelled "crazy" for it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Trump's personality is exactly what this country needs, funny how the biggest liars on the planet (msm) went to such huge lengths to paint him as a liar (project much boys and girls?) Even funnier how half the country now supports the truthfulness of that same media.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
Trump's personality is exactly what this country needs, funny how the biggest liars on the planet (msm) went to such huge lengths to paint him as a liar (project much boys and girls?) Even funnier how half the country now supports the truthfulness of that same media.

Yep he certainly is, can't see the forest for the trees most of them.
Blind leading the blind.

Trump versus "stone cold loosers"

Trump wins.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join