It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Nurse Fired After 20 Years On The Job

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

Naw mate we don't believe you.

I mean, in this world, you are not even a proper person without the applicable piece of paper to prove such.

Nevermind the perpetual debt you own to the system for said piece of paper.

I've got 2, there bloody marvelous/were bloody marvelous, mounted on my Grannys wall.

She's dead now all the same, think they're now on display in my aunt's loft.
edit on 5-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I think if this fake nurse actually cared and was a good nurse she should be allowed back in.
No one wants an evil nurse either, god for bid.

One time I took my wife to the hospital to get her ovary's removed and about 12 0clock at night a young black woman nurse came on duty. Just as soon as she saw that I was gonna stay the night. She had some sort of emergency come up and clocked out after being there about 15 minutes. That left the other white nurse on that wing with double the work. Did she do double the work? Hell no she didn't!
By morning I new how to turn the IV alarm off until someone could get there an hour late to swap the bag and restart it. Much longer and I could have swapped out the IV myself and restarted it.

What happens and I've seen it in restaurants a lot. If someone lays out, the person that's there working does not want and many times will not take up the slack and bust there #ss to make sure things get done correctly.
edit on 6-6-2019 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join