It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator 6: Dark Fate - Official Teaser Trailer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I don't think it's fair to judge a movie made 30 plus years ago solely on the standards of today.
You lose all of the groundbreaking aspects at the time of release.

in my opinion ranking these movies from best to worst is just a matter on watching them in the order they were released.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Oh I agree but fair or not looking back it was a brilliant movie for it's time and I watched it when it back then, it has dated a lot though and the endoskeleton scene were the terminator with it's flesh burned away is hunting Sarah through the factory is by today's standards very ropy due to the stop motion animation they used but still also very cool.
I would say that it was one of the most influential science fiction movies of it's period, going from star wars laurel and hardy C3P0 and R2D2 to a Cold Calculating and unstoppable as well as far more realistic killing machine was also very enjoyable and it's demise in the press still has to be one of the best bad guy bites the dust scenes of any sci-fi movie - you could not do that with a human bad guy as it would be far too gory though if I remember something about a sausage machine and a mafioso movie so gory or not there are movies that do not fear to make such a breakfast spoiling scene.

edit on 2-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Shame Cameron couldn't do one set in the future like the clips from the first 2 films he did.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join