It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Everyone else must take my place’: Assange in letter from British prison Wheres Anonymous?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I hope all of you and anyone else that cares was/is asking for those codes for the insurance file!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: underwerks

RT is official Russian state run media. You deserve any crap you get for using that BS as a source for anything.

I know, right? Where does RT get off pretending to be CNN?

Any thoughts on Julian's letter being read in the video, or is that just a Langley/Russian psyop as well to you?

To the OP, sorry to hear about Julian's health and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous has always been all of us, however...

We'll see where this goes.

Using whataboutisams to defend rt.....you guys are so silly sometimes.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Release the dogs!!! Er, I mean the encryption keys.

Cheers - Dave

He doesn't have any. He never did. It was a bluff.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Sweet Christ, the hubris and idolatry heaped on this mentally ill, perverted charlatan by a handful of wannabe Benjamin Franklin Gates is hilarious. As I proposed in the previous topic on this loon's healthy, when you consider his penchant for unprotected sex with strangers and the fact that his hygiene was a self imposed disaster plus he was smearing his own excrement on the walls of the apartment he was squatting in for some time, it seems your hero is about as sane and stable as some indigent begging quarters for their next hit of meth on the street corner.

The US may have weapons that can take someone out from illness, but they had zero need to waste them on this wretch.

I think you are laboring under the mistaken belief that the US are the good guys.

I would have thought that the Wikileaks released video of a US gunship mowing down innocent people, and then mowing down those that came to their aid, indicates that the US are the clearly the very bad guys.

... and I think that your parents probably had unprotected sex, too. Perhaps they didn't even know each other that well at the time, who knows? On the sliding scale of good to evil, I think that unprotected sex with strangers is stupid, but not a particularly great moral failing, especially if there was a perception of consent.

US being good guys or not , Assange is accused of violating the US Espionage Act

And it does not apply to him.

In the same way that the UK can't charge US drivers with culpable dangerous driving on the wrong side of the road.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Why should America be considered a sovereign nation when it tramps all over so many other nation's sovereignty's? Surely every nation is sovereign over its own territories.

Due to the pure ignorance of that statement , I was unable to go any further in your post

Now that is the very definition of pure ignorance. You have outdone me there.

Ahh..the grade school "I know you are , but what am I ?" gambit.
Going to have to do better than that.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Sometimes it is such a simple matter , one cannot look the other way

You were ignoring the rest of my post.

You said so.

You were confessing your ignorance.

LOL.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Right, I agree with some of your point's and am open minded to others and I do also tend to agree with Underwork's though I would point out that Langley is unlikely were Anonymous was either ran from or hijacked from, they by there very action showed that they never had the gut's to back up there grandiose claim's as they hid behind those mask's BUT still they did come up with some very interesting video's - I should also like to point out that if one intelligence agency have used them then likely so have many other's, there very nature of hiding there identity immediately opened the door to imposers if they were ever a real hacktivist movement and so allowed there attempt to immediately be subverted by the very people they claimed to be standing up to.

So let the world know who you are and by so doing paint a big red target on your forehead - be made an example of as in Julian Assange and several other whistle-blowers cases OR hide behind a mask and immediately be impersonated by the very people whom you first set out to expose.

If Anonymous were ever really what they originally claimed the original members have either been dealt with OR turned OR given up once they realized the online movement they started was taken over promptly by those they were seeking to oppose for whatever reason.

Of course the entire world's media is biased and in the case of the state owned media or state connected media such as RT and the BBC there articles are always biased - though to be fair RT makes some pretty damn good stuff.

RT is however known for twisting the fact's on certain matters and lost some excellent reporters such as Abbey Martyn whom refused to spew lies for the channel, that beautiful young lady's show was one of the best they ever had AND it was NOT biased at all but simply spoke truth - upsetting everyone in the end including her RT employers, I am certainly surprised someone else has not taken up her contract and allowed her to run her own show as even if it did not go along with the controlled media bias it would be a sure fire hit everywhere in the English speaking world and beyond.

Here is a clip from her old show in which she paid tribute to another victim of the deep state, Michael Hasting's.

Don't think Assange will be the last, whistleblowers over the years, indeed century's have been persecuted, murdered, framed, blackened and silenced but for every one that fall's there will be a thousand that will stand up and take there place and I do believe that shall also be the case with Assange - of course fear simply drives resistance underground and FEAR is exactly what the deep state is attempting to use to silence the inconvenient truth and that will breed ever more militant resistance which sadly is perhaps exactly what they want so that they can then paint the whistle-blowers as terrorists, indeed didn't a member of the US intelligence with very obvious NAZI tendency's once call Assange a terrorist?, when reporters are terrorists then what does that make the US constitution which supposedly protected freedom of the press and the public's right to know?.

Then again the US has been in an official perpetual state of war - to allow it's government to access war time legislation that allows it to circumvent your constitution entirely since the 1930's has it not, in fact the very idea that the US is a free democracy is actually tragically laughable, it has not been anything like that since the MIC took control, and even less since they got away with assassinating Kennedy.

edit on 1-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Basic fact, the US can gun down whatever foreign "innocent people" they want to, as long as their attention doesn't turn to doing that to Americans I honestly don't care.

The country is already there. You just have not been a target yet. Toe the line and you most likely will not be.
edit on 6/1/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I suspect when the adolescents and young adults who pretended to be Anonymous got older and developed adult critical thinking skills, they left their childish stuff behind and went about the business of starting families and earning a living.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

You sound like you've been indoctrinated into a cult. I doubt Assange cares one bit about his groupies. Assange is about Assange and I think that's fairly obvious.

Where is the insurance policy, because if he's not released it yet, it does not exist.

Personally I think he deserves a few months in prison and not much more, since he's not the one who actually committed treasonous acts. Had he not hid out in his self made prison and faced the music, he probably would have done a couple years and been out a long time ago playing his games on donated money and having a blast. That level of narcissism does not serve him well.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

RT is official Russian state run media. You deserve any crap you get for using that BS as a source for anything.

Any thoughts on Julian's letter being read in the video, or is that just a Langley/Russian psyop as well to you?

Using whataboutisams to defend rt.....you guys are so silly sometimes.

I'm not defending RT... I am saying they are both state-sponsored propaganda machines.

That you wouldn't trust one but seem to want to defend the other is what is funny to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

His charges in the US would get him up to 2 years in jail. His crime is considered aiding someone who committed treason. Reality is those cables he posted got people killed as they made no attempt to hide names. So I think 2 years is mild compared to the people who he is responsible for their deaths.

Then the rape charges is a whole different game. When a woman falls asleep that doesn't mean you can just have sex with them. Him forcing himself on women is deeply disturbing. But it amazes me people want to make him out to be a hero. In truth he destroyed the life of manning encouraging her give him the documents just for his own personal gain.

He was even given the opportunity to do the right thing instead he hid from his actions. Hes a coward a liar and a rapist.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Whatever CNN may or may not be has nothing to do with what RT is. Your whataboutism aside, I find it odd you think CNN is state run media and at the same time believe it's an enemy of the President.

Schrodinger's media. Lol.

It's the same bankrupt style of belief that comes up with Schrodinger's liberal, who at the same time is weak and ineffectual but dangerous to the point of you guys wanting to start a civil war. Or Schrodingers immigrant, who mooches off the government stealing your tax dollars but at the same time is stealing jobs from Americans.

The longer you watch, the more a pattern becomes evident.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Whatever CNN may or may not be has nothing to do with what RT is. Your whataboutism aside, I find it odd you think CNN is state run media and at the same time believe it's an enemy of the President.

Schrodinger's media. Lol.

It's the same bankrupt style of belief that comes up with Schrodinger's liberal, who at the same time is weak and ineffectual but dangerous to the point of you guys wanting to start a civil war. Or Schrodingers immigrant, who mooches off the government stealing your tax dollars but at the same time is stealing jobs from Americans.

The longer you watch, the more a pattern becomes evident.

The Left, including the media, believe the President to be a usurper to their state.

Not weak and ineffectual, deranged and unhinged enough to start a civil war.

Illegal immigrants do both. They work within their enclaves, and enjoy the use of childrens SSN's that won't be used for quite some time.

You're right about patterns though. See yours?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

1. You're under the mistaken belief that there is such a thing as good guys or bad guys where international politics go. There is only strength and weakness. The weak exist to justify the strong, and all it takes is one slip up or one bout of conscience for a strong nation to instantly be turned into a weakened bitch. Basic fact, the US can gun down whatever foreign "innocent people" they want to, as long as their attention doesn't turn to doing that to Americans I honestly don't care.

Oh dear. Such a philosophy as a guide would create a psychopathic 'bully world' where the greatest tyrant would always be the one in power.

'Might' does not make 'right'.

You see, in the 'real' world, there are many countries that reject such ultra-right-wing nonsense. America is one of those countries. You need to acquaint yourself with the Constitution and how it was designed specifically to prevent such a situation and grant "liberty to all".

And, you'd better hope that there are 'better angels' driving international relationships because otherwise nothing restrains China or Russia from allying and simply wiping America out for its historical belligerence against them and many other countries. Undoubtedly an alliance between the Communist countries would be more powerful, and stronger than the US. Fortunately for us, their philosophies are also based on ideas of equality (especially in terms of wealth) and they have been far less 'expansionist' than the US.

2. I wasn't referring to his morals, I was saying that in 2019 unprotected sex with strangers will cause illness. It's far more likely that Assange has the syphilis than it is that the US is using some sort of sci-fi weapon on him.
And, for the record, my parents were married to each other for a couple of years before I was born.

That's nice, but they did have unprotected sex, so that's 50% of the alleged 'crime', already.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

1. You're under the mistaken belief that there is such a thing as good guys or bad guys where international politics go. There is only strength and weakness. The weak exist to justify the strong, and all it takes is one slip up or one bout of conscience for a strong nation to instantly be turned into a weakened bitch. Basic fact, the US can gun down whatever foreign "innocent people" they want to, as long as their attention doesn't turn to doing that to Americans I honestly don't care.

Oh dear. Such a philosophy as a guide would create a psychopathic 'bully world' where the greatest tyrant would always be the one in power.

You see, in the 'real' world, there are many countries that reject such ultra-right-wing nonsense. America is one of those countries. You need to acquaint yourself with the Constitution and how it was designed specifically to prevent such a situation and grant "liberty to all".

And, you'd better hope that there are 'better angels' driving international relationships because otherwise nothing restrains China or Russia from allying and simply wiping America out for its historical belligerence against them and many other countries. Undoubtedly an alliance between the Communist countries would be more powerful, and stronger than the US. Fortunately for us, their philosophies are also based on ideas of equality (especially in terms of wealth) and they have been far less 'expansionist' than the US.

2. I wasn't referring to his morals, I was saying that in 2019 unprotected sex with strangers will cause illness. It's far more likely that Assange has the syphilis than it is that the US is using some sort of sci-fi weapon on him.
And, for the record, my parents were married to each other for a couple of years before I was born.

That's nice, but they did have unprotected sex, so that's 50% of the alleged 'crime', already.

Wow.

I didn't think so much wrong could be typed in one post.

Revisionist history is taught well down there, eh?

Also, Russia and China could ally, but we'd only have to last long enough for them to turn on each other and stab each other in the back. You really think such paranoid countries wouldn't simultaneously be trying to fight us and also come out on top against their geographical rival? Not to mention the fact that their economies would buckle under a sustained war effort, and it would result in a stalemate, as neither would risk a ground war on US soil. Only thing left is MAD.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Wow.

Also, Russia and China could ally, but we'd only have to last long enough for them to turn on each other and stab each other in the back. You really think such paranoid countries wouldn't simultaneously be trying to fight us and also come out on top against their geographical rival? Not to mention the fact that their economies would buckle under a sustained war effort, and it would result in a stalemate, as neither would risk a ground war on US soil. Only thing left is MAD.

There is no such thing anymore as a 'winnable war'. Especially between superpowers. There are only levels of 'national suicide'.

Also, take a look at the post WW2 conflict histories of China, Russia and the US. The US is really quite 'warry'.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Wow.

There is no such thing anymore as a 'winnable war'. Especially between superpowers. There are only levels of 'national suicide'.

Also, take a look at the post WW2 conflict histories of China, Russia and the US. The US is really quite 'warry'.

Aussie and Kiwi's needed us in WWII and you should understand you would be speaking Japanese and Europe would be speaking German had we not FINALLY joined in the war. IS that what you mean?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Wow.

Aussie and Kiwi's needed us in WWII and you should understand you would be speaking Japanese and Europe would be speaking German had we not FINALLY joined in the war. IS that what you mean?

Aussie & New Zealand were a long, long way away from Japan.

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Seems to me that we actually worked together as nations against a common enemy

Not to mention the defeat of Japan began with the Russian win in Manchuria and that the Russians also got to Berlin before the US.

Seems you (as a nation) were working with them at the time, too.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Agree

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

My point on RT is yes they are an arm of Russia but at times what they report out is true as in this story. It is also my opine that other major players also put out false narratives and stories; IE: CNN. CNN also reports out factual stories also. My point is I will not ever just black out and discredit any web site because they fib now and then. I keep an open mind and try to not remain a purist. In these times we have to remain fluid, as we can only play those cards that are dealt to us by others.

Take for example; beforeitsnews.com is loaded with tons of bullsheet but now and then they will report out something that is accurate, true and can be validated by other reports. Because of that I only look at there stuff maybe once a month or so. Just sayin.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Codes. Its all about whomever controls Bitcoin and Ransomware. Both are criminal entities

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join