It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul scalping

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Soul scalping is it a satanic ritual or are all the so called elites including the pope, prince phillip, bush many more and some celebrities enjoying punching the lights out of each other in a fight club.

Interesting indeed.

henrymakow.com...
[link to another forum removed]
edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Deep. Interesting share CthruU.

From corrected link-

SOUL SCALPING

(Ryan Gosling)

In their insane desire to have human bodies as their own, Aliens have perfected the ability to take a person's soul out of their body and put it 'elsewhere.' This gives them access to a human body devoid of a soul. The body is a shell, a carcass, and they can take over and possess this body and use it for themselves. This is termed as "walking-in." There are two types of walk-ins. Aliens can walk-in and possess a live human body, and/or a dead human, or in this instance, a live human who had their soul removed and then their body was taken over and walked-in by an alien.

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It sounds like transmigration.

the passage of a soul after death into another body; metempsychosis

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Lol there are no satanic rituals.. lol

If someone actually believed in Christianity, why would you play fir the team offering eternal damnation??

You wouldn’t.. no one else would either..

There are groups of athiests with nothing better to do and no better way to give mommy and daddy the middle finger, than to claim the opposite of Christianity..

Never once in history has a legit satanic cult been found..

You have had a couple sick teenagers and serial killers who claim , “the devil told me to”.

That’s the only proof of a satanic cult that isn’t just athiests poking fun at Christianity

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why is it always aliens? Could aliens actually be demons?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

If someone actually believed in Christianity, why would you play fir the team offering eternal damnation??

There are groups of athiests with nothing better to do and no better way to give mommy and daddy the middle finger, than to claim the opposite of Christianity..

You have had a couple sick teenagers and serial killers who claim , “the devil told me to”.

That’s the only proof of a satanic cult that isn’t just athiests poking fun at Christianity

Dude... You have ALOT of research to do. You are clearly way behind.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for correcting the link.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

How do you explain the bruises on all these elites.

These people have no idea what Christianity actually is. Very very very few do. They bat for the dark side for pure greed and power and fear for their meazly in the flesh life. Simple.

It's one thing to say or pretend your christian, it's quite another to be.

Want to see a true satanic cult ? Check out the research on pedophile rings for a start let alone this topic. If you think true satanic rituals would be exposed/disclosed to the masses your trippin as if the dark side is proven then so must Christianity.

Open your eyes.

edit on 1-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

Behind or just on the dark side?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

It sounds like transmigration.

the passage of a soul after death into another body; metempsychosis

A willing body/soul?

An unwilling body/soul?

I'm thinking hence the Christian persecution, whether they be true christians or not - their seeking to find and kill the true christian who is protected for obvious reasons. They believe the only place they'll find that true christian is amoungst the apparent christians.

But they be wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

Behind or just on the dark side?

Good point.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Reboot...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I have been of the same opinion the last several years. I am more apt to believe there are demons than aliens to be honest.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Why is it always aliens? Could aliens actually be demons?

Anything unfamiliar to someone is usually described as alien to them is it not?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You are clearly VERY uneducated if you think that. It actually made me laugh to read your reply.

Oh how soon you will find out the truth on this matter.

Real soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That is true.

The notion of "Aliens" has been believed to be some sort of deceit to keep people thinking there is some form of "super high intelligent" life out in the cosmo light years away. When in fact, these "beings" are inter-dimensional and have resided here on this earth for a long time. Their proper name is "Fallen Angels". These beings can be labelled as "Aliens", because technically, they are, since they are not from here.

If you were an extremely evil, sadistic, manipulative being who wanted to use humans as a slave to run your agenda to control the world.. Wouldn't you want everyone to think that you are just some being with super intellectual properties from waaaay out in the galaxy, instead of where you actually came from and what your true intentions are?

The "disclosure" event is definitely very close. If you pay any attention over the last decade, they have been ramping up the "sightings" and "information" (theories) and Aliens and where they may have come from or their origins to keep people thinking they are here to help us. When in fact, its the complete opposite.

Did you know they are building a neutron star near CERN right now? They call it the "Sun on the earth" -- I'm very curious as to why a "Particle smasher" (AKA Gateway creator) needs the power of a Neutron Star...

Hmmm... *Thinks about possibly opening a portal to their dimension (hell) to be unleashed upon our realm*

Just a thought.

edit on 1-6-2019 by IrateCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

Gr8 work, yes cern is a multitude of things for sure, I've read that their actually trying to open the bottomless pit which apparently is located underneath it their preparing for their "fallen star/angel" to bring the key (particle they cannot reproduce) to effectively super charge the colliders functionality. Only problem is i can't remember the site i read this info but looking.
In the meantime.

So soul scalping, for me seems to be well worth watching indeed. Clearly the likes of these old codger elites ie pope, prince phillip etc would not be struck by anyone receiving a bruise so the mind boggles as to how especially pritty much the fact they all are bruised the exact same spot???

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You should dig deeper. Check out the Imperium Documentary.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Soul scalping is it a satanic ritual or are all the so called elites including the pope, prince phillip, bush many more and some celebrities enjoying punching the lights out of each other in a fight club.

Maybe the lizards (Draconians) are soul scalping because they have been "locked down" here on planet Earth and face immanent Justice.

They are desperate now, fighting a losing battle.

"Soul scalping". Odd because it coincides with a recent dream. Tell me, do they scalp with a blade like a scimitar or sword whilst dressed with Roman battle armour (Lich) ?
edit on 13-6-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join