It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reveal Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oooooo Shiny !

The video claims "actual in game footage" but most of it looks in engine to me , the small bit of actual in game footage that caught my attention is at 0.43 , very nice but as we know ... things change , perhaps it's PS 5 footage.

Haven't played a CoD for years , hopefully this will be the one that tempts me back in.
edit on 31-5-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Will post anything I can that doesn't get me in trouble with work around this release if people are interested.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Would be cool if they changed it up a bit with this release.
I honestly usually buy CoD for the story mission.
You can’t argue that the campaign is always pretty damn good for a FPS

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You got some details!?
How long is the campaign?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Count me interested..

3 lane maps?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This looks amazing, apparently its a total reboot of the MW series, full single player, no season pass, and a brand new game engine.

Graphically speaking its supposed to be the next step.

Cannot wait, I have pretty much not played any cod in years this will get me back!

Take my money, just take it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Haven’t bought anything from Activision in many, many moons..
So I thought we already got a modern warfare remaster?

Was it their only ‘good game’ and now they’re riding it to death?

This would be the 3rd ‘modern warfare’ or am i missing something here?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

It’s a total reboot brand new game using the old characters and name but it is supposed to be a new story with new game play mechanics

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: GreenGunther

It’s a total reboot brand new game using the old characters and name but it is supposed to be a new story with new game play mechanics

So yes, riding it to death.
I won’t argue, it looks fantastic, what we’ve always wanted after the original modern warfare..
It’s just a tad late...

The gaming industry is a money hungry beast. I’ve been gaming since the start, and never have I seen an economic landscape change so drastically in my life time.

But I’ll probably be buying in, so yay COD 🥳

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Considering the first rendition was a lead up to splitting Ukraine away from Russia, I am guessing the new one will be set in Iran or Venezuela, or both, and simply be called other names like is typical in veido game propaganda. It's still fun and I will maybe find time to play this new one, but I still recognize the propaganda for what it is

I hope it has zombies! Probably not though.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Considering the first rendition was a lead up to splitting Ukraine away from Russia, I am guessing the new one will be set in Iran or Venezuela, or both, and simply be called other names like is typical in veido game propaganda. It's still fun and I will maybe find time to play this new one, but I still recognize the propaganda for what it is

I hope it has zombies! Probably not though.

Nope, it's set in Syria and the White Helmets are praised as heroes.

Russia are not pleased. In real life btw. I saw it on RT earlier.
edit on 162019 by Wide-Eyes because: Praised!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They have confirmed no Zombies sorry dude

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's ok, I still like to pop in my original Black ops one to play call of the dead. Romero will live on forever!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
One of my friends is a fairly well known game streamer and four or five days ago he suddenly came into possession of several new MW hats and shirts... And has since 100% refused to reply to or even acknowledge any questions about the game, the swag or the IP. An odd development given that CoD was previously a fairly common touchstone talking point for the guy.

I've seen him behave this way one time previously - in the months prior to Destiny 2 releasing... When he was alpha and beta testing the game and under a strict NDA about it.

So... While I can't confirm that there's an alpha or beta in the wild - I think it's likely.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

None of the employee testing has started yet and that's usually a sign when things are moving along.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
With COD releasing in a couple of weeks Gamespot have released this video of them playing a Campaign mission , man it looks lush !

Brings back memories of SWAT 4.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
My god!!! Coooooooooooooooool!! Call of Duty forever!!!

new topics

top topics

join