It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY WEIRD UFO SIGHTINGS (Please tell your sighting stories too.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I posted these stories in other threads. I decided to create my own thread so this could be more visible. Please share your sightings here and any ideas on what the things I described might have been. I saw no aliens. The missing time is what scares me. I stopped fishing on Toledo Bend Lake after seeing the huge rectangle things described below because of the missing time. I fished several times a week usually before this happened but never went back out there except to help a commercial fisherman over 10 years later. I`ve never been afraid of the dark or fishing and camping alone at night. That changed after what I saw that night. I`ve included a link to a recent ABC news story about military sightings at the bottom of the page.

I`ve seen a giant triangle here in Louisiana slowly going across the night sky (I think this was in 2004 or 5). It had several round soft white lights underneath it around its edges. At the back there were glowing orange squares similar to an afterburner on a jet. It had a haze around it. I was helping a guy fix his truck in my yard at around 9pm one night when we saw it. We were pretty surprised. I remember telling him.."If I told you I saw this you wouldn`t believe me!" It made no sound and seemed to be going too slow. It stayed very high in the sky after it passed and almost appeared to stop moving. That made me wonder if it was something huge extremely high up in the atmosphere. Two military jets (which we COULD hear) swung around to the back right of it and passed to the left behind it. I went outside the next night at the same time and saw the same thing.

I was fishing one night in 1999 and saw two gigantic rectangle shaped things above a cow pasture. They suddenly appeared. They had four big square panels of soft white light on the front. I reeled in my rods and started heading for a canal leading to our boat dock about a quarter mile away. Suddenly the panels of light started turning into squares inside squares that got smaller and smaller, changing colors, until they were tiny dots of brilliant multicolored flashing lights, then they vanished. It only took me two minutes to get home but the time had changed from about 11pm to nearly 6am. Of course I doubt anyone believes me.

I`ve also seen these things they`re describing in the link below zooming across the sky during the day going WAY too fast to be any type of aircraft...plus they looked like bright glowing golden lights with a fuzzy haze around them. I`ve seen two of those (2007). They went across the entire sky in under 20 seconds. I know what meteors look like and they weren`t meteors. Oddly enough I was telling a guy about seeing one of these when the second one zoomed over going in the exact same direction as the one I`d seen weeks before.

I was on my way to the beer store late one evening (1989) and what looked like a bunch of Christmas lights quickly zipped across the road right above the trees. My radio went to static and I heard a tinkling sound like tiny bells or chimes. Do I sound crazy yet? LOL!

A glowing blue orb hovered over the truck my brother and I were in in 1979 [TYPO--1975], the engine died, he got out and aimed a gun at it and it went straight up at an incredible speed and vanished. We had nearly 4 hours of missing time. We`d watched it for awhile hovering over some trees several hundred yards away, zipping from side to side and going down in a T shape.

One evening in Texas (1996) a group of us saw a black triangle silently pass right over our heads just above treetop level going way too slow to be a normal plane. It actually looked like a Stealth Bomber except it was far too small...about 20-25 feet across at most. We did hear the wind (a whoosh sound) hitting it but it made no noise itself.

My sister and I saw about 20 white orbs playing around, circling and chasing each other, going in and out of the clouds near Dallas on the interstate one day. She wasn`t surprised at all...said she`d seen them before doing the same thing.

Millions of us are witnesses to these strange things and I hope people will stop ridiculing us. We`re not lying! These stories I`ve told here are really true. I wanted to post them here because YouTube always deletes my accounts. I simply want my sighting stories to be heard. I did file a MUFON report about the fishing sighting. I was communicating with MUFON and others using my Gmail account and suddenly Google deleted it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-5-2019 by Kirk777 because: Added date of sighting

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Your missing time interest me as well as your description of the drive unit. I have heard many people’s theory’s the FTL travel is impossible and that warping time and space around the vehicle is the only possibility.

Perhaps missing time is not an abduction phenomenon as most investigators predict. Perhaps it’s a side affect of being in close proximity of an alien drive/ propulsion system. Think in terms of a sonic boom as an aircraft breaks the sound barrier the boom is the results. If the craft you have witnessed uses gravity for propulsion and gravity and space time are related. The missing time could the result of a, for lack of a better description, a time quake.

Just a thought. Back to my coffee now...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

What I saw while fishing was beautiful. The missing time is what really freaked me out. My mom had cancer at the time and her and my dad were staying at my place in town to be closer to the hospital. They had our car so my mom could go to the clinic if my dad was gone and something happened. We`d recently had the phone disconnected to save money during this time. I had planned to return that night by midnight because King of the Hill and The Simpsons was coming on a satellite feed at that time on our C-Band satellite. I was testing a fishing spot because the water was rising and if I caught big blue catfish I`d planned to put out hoop nets and trotlines. I didn`t plan to stay long because if they were biting I would know right away. When I got to the bank my girlfriend was standing there in a panic with tears in her eyes. She thought I`d drowned. She`d knocked on our drunken neighbor`s door but nobody answered. So she had no way to call anyone or go get help for me. I heard a rooster crow after killing the boat engine. Very strange!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kirk777

My sighting is something I don't remember. Yes, I have no recollection.

My dad and brother and I were driving and saw "something". Years later my brother brought it
up and was very disturbed that I didn't remember it, at all. The fear in his eyes kinda freaked me out.

I have the best memory of anyone in my family and
would totally remember something like that.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

When I saw the one while fishing I know it was almost 11pm. I`d just thrown out my rods. Then I saw those things and went straight back to the bank and about 7 hours were gone. I never will get over that. I think about it all the time and it makes my mind spin. Makes me question my sanity but I saw what I saw. Either time jumped forward or something happened and they erased my memory.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My sighting is something I don't remember. Yes, I have no recollection.

My dad and brother and I were driving and saw "something". Years later my brother brought it
up and was very disturbed that I didn't remember it, at all. The fear in his eyes kinda freaked me out.

I have the best memory of anyone in my family and
would totally remember something like that.

Did he tell you what HE remembered? Would be great to hear what he experienced. Sounds like the two of you went through something together.

OP: the missing time thing is frightening- that's a BIG chunk of time! What Nickn3 hypothesized makes sense though. If it is some advanced technology unknown to the public, and it has anything to do with warping gravity or space or whatever, it makes sense that it would change the perception of time for those near it. I think that is FAR more plausible than aliens from another planet.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My "sighting" was simple. One day I noticed interesting clouds outside to the west. They were everywhere in the the western sky with pinks, purples and golds. Maybe a storm far away I don't remember. So I grabbed the camera like my wife usually does and took a few cool cloud pics.

Afterwards I went inside to download them and check them out. In one of the pics of the same clouds as before was a shiny object in front of the clouds that wasn't in any other pics. It was fairly clear but far away so not much detail to it at all. Could have been a weather balloon for all I know.
edit on 31-5-2019 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hello again. Seems like we've seen lots of the same things near the same areas... I'll share my experience. I've shared it in the past but since there's a new thread, I don't mind.

In the late 80's (I was 9 or 10), my mom and I had gone down the street to get a bale of hay for our horse, enough to last until my dad got paid and we could get enough to last. As we were backing into the driveway, I saw something hovering over the tree line in front of our house. It resembled a more aerodynamic Sand Crawler from Star Wars, and not nearly as tall. It had red lights going around it and didn't make a single sound. Just hovered over the trees. After my mom finished backing up to our shed, I got out and she said, "Get in the house, NOW." So I went through the back door and immediately ran to the den window but it was gone.

Here's where it gets good... If you were to listen to my skeptic mom tell the story - As we were leaving with the hay bale, she saw this same UFO I just described, drop down to the tree line and hover just above it at the same exact speed we were going (about 15 mph) until we got to our house, that's when it stopped and silently hovered until we got out and went inside. You see, I was in the passenger side of the Bronco so the top of the cab blocked my view of the sky if I were to look in her direction, but she could see it from the driver's side clearly as there was no cab roof to obstruct her view from that angle. I remember my dad (and remember, he's not a BS'er) telling us earlier that year that he'd seen a UFO in the sky on the long farm road before getting to the road we lived on. I've attached a picture of what it looked like in front of our house in the late 80's so you can get a better picture of what it was like. Doyline is just a small, 3 sq mi farm town with a population of around 750 now. When we moved there, it was 500.

Just to the right of this picture sat our mailbox which is what this UFO was hovering over. The mailbox sits directly in front of the driveway.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Did he tell you what HE remembered? Would be great to hear what he experienced. Sounds like the two of you went through something together.

Yes the three of us were driving late at night (In Europe) and there was something hovering and "we" all thought it was a UFO.
I don't remember anything at all, the drive, the craft, absolutely nothing about it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've seen'em all. Triangles, spheres, disks, cigars, tetrahedrons.
It's like walking the dog at this point.
I find it more unusual that everyone hasn't seen them.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Seen them all,

Also spotted the angular square(ish) formations on the bottom side of the triangle, they are most likely Grown in a lab, very amazing what you can do with metamaterials.

Also, if you see a pilot, take a bite, the genetic manipulation process of the pilot (also grown in a lab) can be directly absorbed by eating it,

The grey being can give you a fever, but it will pass in a couple of days.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting sightings.

There is seemingly technological stuff in the sky that by common agreement, cannot be there. I think it is human in origin though I have no proof, and Astr0's explanation on this site is the best one I've encountered so far (i.e. that it is secret, recovered ancient human technology). There is also a high likelihood that some of the stuff seen is biological, maybe made of plasma. (add) Some of it is likely to be weird intrusions from other planes of existence, as well ... or something equally exotic.

I've seen technological things like: a small, van sized black diamond with glowing orange panels and no obvious propulsion in the late 80's.
Small white orbs in large groups moving through clouds at several times over the last few decades and a couple large cylinders with no wings, hovering in the air ... one of which was also seen with a group of strangers against incoming storm clouds on a windy day and it stayed still for over 10 minutes relative to a phone pole a few weeks after the Phoenix Light sightings in '97, before it vanished (according to the people who stayed to watch it while I went for a camera).

And there have been many, many single points of light seemingly at high altitude at night that could be satellites except they stop and/or change direction, and once two lights converged from opposite horizons and met overhead, swung around each other as if tethered, and then shot off at a higher rate of speed back towards their initial direction, fading out of sight within 10 seconds.

I also saw what I was sure was a large meteor come in along the horizon during sunset, that then started to move back up and was lost to sight... though that was likely a large space rock that skipped off the atmosphere.

As far as maybe life forms, I've seen groups of variously sized "ball lightening" running over ridge-lines in the mountains during a thunder storm, once ... and they seemed to be aware and to follow each other, though it could have just been following conductors in the rocks, or some such. I've also seen a light about ten feet across flash into existence at a local park and drift a few yards before shooting up and out of sight.

I'm probably forgetting a few... but there ya go!
edit on 5/31/2019 by Baddogma because: added a point

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Do people believe your stories? They laugh at me. The white orbs are a common thing. I saw literally hundreds one night moving north. I`ve seen those since I was very young. I`ve seen a lot of things I didn`t include in my post like the white orbs and very odd things at night that were possibly drones. Thanks for telling your stories!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

I`ve spent a lot of time outside. I bought some huge binoculars and when I get moved to my new place I intend to spend a lot of time in a lawn chair at night looking at the sky if weather permits. Haven`t been in the outdoors much in a decade. That`s why my stories end at about 2007 although I saw a strange triangle in South Louisiana in 2013 but couldn`t say for sure that it wasn`t a human craft. My binoculars were inside and I had no time to get them.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Meh, I don't really care if most folks believe me or not, though I post them so that maybe someone can verify they aren't crazy and/or learn something.

The people in my real life who I've told haven't said they disbelieve me ... though a couple probably quietly think I'm off in fantasy land. But really, if you ask nicely, most people have a weird story to tell. I just happen to have a whole lot... yet not as much as some folks.

Our reality isn't what most think it is, but I'd be lying if I said I knew the real, real.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
saw a ufo at night right above the treetops, glowing a golden color with lights on the bottom, it moved over our car and my wife thought it had crashed into us. Its a long exciting story that i dont ever tell anyone because they laugh, make jokes about it then i feel stupid i told them. So i stopped along time ago. It got a case created with mufon, investigators came out, then i was followed by somone for a few days after.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
saw a ufo at night right above the treetops, glowing a golden color with lights on the bottom, it moved over our car and my wife thought it had crashed into us. Its a long exciting story that i dont ever tell anyone because they laugh, make jokes about it then i feel stupid i told them. So i stopped along time ago. It got a case created with mufon, investigators came out, then i was followed by somone for a few days after.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

(Please tell your sighting stories too.)

Driving along old hiway 44 in the desert with my lady, we saw green basketball sized orbs off to the right pacing our truck.
The odd part is that when I brought up that incident to her a month later, she said it wasn't me that was with her, but her friend Linda. Disturbance in the force?

In the San Luis valley of So. Colorado I have seen so many ufos and had so many high strangeness experiences, it's hard to classify them as "nuts and bolts" "paranormal" "religious" MK Ultra or all 4. Truly a weird place.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: csimon

One day I noticed interesting clouds outside to the west. They were everywhere in the the western sky with pinks, purples and golds. Maybe a storm far away I don't remember.

Sounds like just after the sun sets, still light from below the horizon illuminating the clouds.

So I grabbed the camera like my wife usually does and took a few cool cloud pics. Afterwards I went inside to download them and check them out. In one of the pics of the same clouds as before was a shiny object in front of the clouds that wasn't in any other pics. It was fairly clear but far away so not much detail to it at all. Could have been a weather balloon for all I know.

Probably a plane with its fuselage illuminated, not in other pics due to perspective, the plane would be moving so it could have reflected light for short moment based on your position relative to plane and a setting sun.

If it was not around that time even though the way you describe the colours of the clouds very much sounds like that time of day then it could be anything.

Just my take from how you describe it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Please share your sightings here

One sighting I had as a child has had me stumped ever since I have tried to find any rational/ irrational explanation.

It was summer of 84 or 85.

It was late, close to midnight or just after.

My grandparents were leaving our place and we, Mum, dad and I went out to see them off.

It was way past my bed time and still have quite vivid memories of going out to see them off.

My memory of the time was that as we were standing around on the footpath and talking everything silent and still for me.

The best description is like time stood still or moved at incredibly slow pace from my perspective.

There was light blue haze I could see in my peripheral towards the sky, I looked up and saw what could only be described as a volcanic rock, or an asteroid with many craters, it was a light sky blue color with a glowing light blue haze around it, it moved at pace that would be like watching car go by at 20-30 meters away traveling at 40-50 kmh, so not fast at all, just cruise by.

It looked very close as I could see so much detail, like I mentioned a volcanic rock,

Like this pic in the link but a light blue color with light blue glowing haze around it.

www.sandatlas.org...

Actually that image very much resembles its shape as well, the detail is almost exactly how I remember this blue glowing rock to be.

It came from North/North East direction heading South/ south West towards the beach.

At that time of night during the summer when it was as warm as it was there were usually many people at the beach and I wondered how at the time how many would see it while sitting on the sand at the beach.

Then looked up at my parents and grand parents to ask them did they see it and they were motionless and quiet (hence the time standing still) so I looked up towards where it was headed and it eventually went past the point of where I could see it a few seconds later and then the sound returned and I couldn't understand what just happened.

I didn't say anything or ask anything about it that I remember but vividly remember the experience and time standing still for about 10 or so seconds while this thing cruised by above.

With the detail I saw I can only say that it seemed very close, like how I mentioned with the speed of a car being about 30 meters away, that is if I was asked to judge its distance is what I would say so at that distance its size would have been around diameter of approx 10 meters.

About 10 years ago, maybe more, I downloaded all the reported sighting in Australian History that i found online by a group/organization that was able to compose a file with all UFO reports from 1900 to the the late 90s.

Going through it I was shocked that nothing at all resembled my sighting, nothing reported where I saw it and when I saw it.

It was so real and unreal at the same time due to the time standing still experience.

One way I could describe that sensation is, as I have had it a few, more than a few times in life is your brain goes into overdrive and your perception of time seems to slow down but never, only that night did it last for more than a moment like a second .

I have had the slowing of time when playing basketball and being in the zone, when driving and avoiding having a crash, when being in accidents, quite a few times in life I have had the experience of being in a moment when time slows but never like that night where I could look around and see others motionless, have everything silent and look away and focus on something else and then look back and people still motionless.

The only way I can describe it is alien, a glowing alien rock. not an alien craft or alien beings which I could argue with my skeptical self if I wanted to believe it was due to its perceived speed and proximity so a glowing alien rock because it was almost exactly like the pic in the link just the color I describe with the blue haze.

or it was child's imagination which was somehow mixed into my clear memory of that night we went see my grandparents off which was memorable because it was the latest I was ever up at night, the first time I was up past midnight that i can remember.

Seeing as I couldn't find anything reported when I went searching for answers its just something like a memory or simply as I said my imagination.

But I believe it was real.

Other stuff like seeing white orbs and some that did make irrational movements I can explain away as hallucinations from things like fatigue, although I never do really discount them as such in full and keep an open mind that I could be having a spiritual experience of some sort or seeing Mork from Planet Ork make an appearance to show off his new ride and what it can do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join