It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-Un Executes Four Officials Over Failed Trump Summit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

If I knew it was false, I would have no problem telling the American people that. It's the "if true" part that's so bothersome.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If this is true my guess is that we will see more missile test coming from nk very soon.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wait, I thought Kim was just playing Trump and all he wanted was the legitimacy of being seen meeting with the President of the United States.

Why would he be upset if one of the meetings failed then?

Another media narrative busted.
edit on 31 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I can think of a dozen Democratic politicians I would like to introduce Lil Kim too.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
If this is true my guess is that we will see more missile test coming from nk very soon.

You'd like that wouldn't you...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I can think of a dozen Democratic politicians I would like to introduce Lil Kim too.

Wow, ummm that's the spirit?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Don't be silly.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Trump: “He’s got a great personality. He's a funny guy. He's very smart. He's a great negotiator. He loves his people.”
Pompeo: “It does appear that the next time we have serious conversations that my counterpart will be someone else...”

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What if "spying for the USA" means spying for the deep state, planted there to throw the negotiations off or plan a hit on the negotiators and they were caught?...

I get so confused with information overload but I thought someone put up a similar theory about this already?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
NHK a few minutes ago said the top negotiator was executed and the second one in charged was sent to a re-education camp.
The did not say 4 people were educated.
The top negotiator was executed for spying for the USA.

Bumped for location.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

It seems obvious that Trump/Pompeo have the upper hand probably due to intel they have received. They still can be diplomatic and try to negotiate. I would based on the news reports.

Four North Korean officials have reportedly been executed for selling information to the US ahead of the failed nuclear arms meeting between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump, it emerged today.

The four workers, all said to be from the foreign ministry, were allegedly killed by firing squad after talks in Vietnam between the two countries broke down.

One of the four, said to have been shot dead in the capital Pyongyang earlier this month, was reportedly a diplomat from North Korea's embassy in Hanoi. 

Dictator Kim, 35, blamed the failure of the summit on information leaked to the US before the meeting at the Metropole Hotel in Hanoi in February, according to Japanese news agency Asia Press.

Despite reassurances made by the dictator during Kim's first talks with Trump at the Capella Hotel on Sentosa island in Singapore last June, it emerged in February that North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programmes remain intact. .

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It seems there were even more actions taken regarding the failed summit talks.

News of the alleged killings comes as North Korean media reported Kim's sister, Kim Yo-jong, had been 'demoted' from at least one of her titles within the party in the wake of the failed nuclear summit, according to NK News.

Kim Jong-un’s top adviser and key negotiator with the U.S. on denuclearisation was also removed from his post earlier this month, South Korean officials said.

Kim Yong Chol, known as the leader’s most trusted policy adviser, was dropped as head of the United Front Department. 

He appears to have been 'censured' after the second Trump-Kim summit failed to reach a deal on the sanctions relief Pyongyang would get in exchange for dismantling its nuclear programme.

If any nation's leader discovered a spy would they not execute or imprison them? It does seem likely that someone shared national secrets with the US and being American I think that is awesome...but it is a known risk that anyone who betrays their country would be severely punished if caught.  

Kim was trying to have his candy and eat it too. We will always have to watch out for his duplicity, but peace is needed in that region.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Any link. The only link I found from NHK is this one, from 2016

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Four North Korean officials have reportedly been executed for selling information to the US ahead of the failed nuclear arms meeting between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump, it emerged today.

For what? A bag of potatoes? This is preposterous on so many levels. If true, did the Trump administration think they could bribe NK officials serving under Chairman Kim to betray him, sell him out, change his mind?
edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

For what? A bag of potatoes? This is preposterous on so many levels. If true, did the Trump administration think they could bribe NK officials serving under Chairman Kim to betray him, sell him out, change his mind?

Reading the linked source that I provided in my post, makes it obvious that the US was provided specific details regarding NK nuclear arms. Insider Information that would only come from a few individuals in contact with the US.

I don't know if there was a bribe involved necessarily that was North Korea's assumption. The dear leader would find it unbelievable that anyone in his country would give up national secrets otherwise.

More than likely, there are many on the inside who actually do have morals and believed or worried of US backlash if the US was not made aware of NK deceit.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There's a case to be made that Un's control in North Korea may not be quite as ironclad as he would have us believe.

There are 3, maybe 4, main power players in North Korea. 1) Kim, obviously, and his supporters with in the Party. 2) The Army. 3) The State Police/Secret Police. ...and fourth the remains of his fathers supporters, not all of whom have any great love or respect for Kim.

If there is any truth to this story, this may be an attempt by Kim to neutralize, however temporarily, his opposition.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah, but that's why it's extra important to be realistic about it. And not just play around. But I agree it didn't cause any big damage, maybe gave Kim some legitimacy, but the people don't seem to be rebelling either way so whatever.

Edit: well, that pic with the flags and Trump and Kim is pretty gross. But meeting face to face is sort of good. I guess it's some sort of olive branch gesture.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If it's true that the Trump administration was trying to buy secrets from Chairman Kim's underlings, and Kim had them executed because of it, I have a hard believing that the Trump administration still can negotiate with Kim's government.

Maybe that's why Trump was kissing Kim's ass in Japan?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: 727Sky

Probably Trump's fault somehow.

Had he not tried to negotiate nuclear peace with North Korea, none of this would have happened...

Perhaps it wasn't that Trump tried, perhaps it was that he failed?

Yup, might as well give you that wet dream you keep having of global thermal nuclear war. I'm so glad you lefties are such a peaceful bunch.

I'm not a leftie. I'm a centrist moderate.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Think about what was done in Russia after Lenin and Stalin along with Saddam Hussein in Iraq. All the statues and evidence of their images or existence was removed, and a new government flush with freedoms unknown emerged. One day Kim will be a page in the history books.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't. Musicismagic lives in the Far-East though so I bumped to see if he would follow up his post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join