It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-Un Executes Four Officials Over Failed Trump Summit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Shame about his haircut and the Mars bar diet.

Otherwise he is now in the “Big Boy” club.

The USA AND OTHER supposed civilised countries do exactly the same thing...

Propaganda....

Lags

If I was a barber, I sure wouldn't want to have to give Kim a Haircut. It could result in your death or internment as a barber in a labor camp cutting hair if he does not like what you did.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Shame about his haircut and the Mars bar diet.

Otherwise he is now in the “Big Boy” club.

The USA AND OTHER supposed civilised countries do exactly the same thing...

Propaganda....

Lags

If I was a barber, I sure wouldn't want to have to give Kim a Haircut. It could result in your death or internment as a barber in a labor camp cutting hair if he does not like what you did.

I don’t think that you need to be a barber for Kim’s hair... Butcher or gynocologist (or however it is spelt) should be enough!? 😉

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Probably Trump's fault somehow.

Only in that he believed he could deal with a dictator.
He should have just listened to his advisors.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How would YOU have dealt with the situation if is not too hard a question Silly?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'll never hold it against one of our leaders for taking a shot at diplomacy.

Keep in mind, we are still at war operating under and armistice, with tens of thousands of troops deployed to the theater.

I didn't have a lot of hope, but at least he tried, and to my knowledge, we did not concede anything during those efforts.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday.

Kim Hyok Chol was executed in March at Mirim Airport in Pyongyang, along with four foreign ministry officials after they were charged with spying for the United States, the Chosun Ilbo reported, citing an unidentified source with knowledge of the situation.

“He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions,” the source was quoted as saying.

www.reuters.com...

We knew about this 3 weeks ago, and ABC's This Week reported on it, and asked Mike Pompeo about it. His response was Chairman Kim has the right to choose who will be his representatives.....blah, blah, blah
www.theweek.com...

But, no worries, Trump said "I'm with him", about Chairman Kim, just this last Memorial Day weekend, In Japan!

edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday.

Kim Hyok Chol was executed in March at Mirim Airport in Pyongyang, along with four foreign ministry officials after they were charged with spying for the United States, the Chosun Ilbo reported, citing an unidentified source with knowledge of the situation.

“He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions,” the source was quoted as saying.

www.reuters.com...

We knew about this 3 weeks ago, and ABC's This Week reported on it, and asked Mike Pompeo about it. His response was Chairman Kim has the right to choose who will be his representatives.....blah, blah, blah
www.theweek.com...

But, no worries, Trump said "I'm with him", about Chairman Kim, just this last Memorial Day weekend, In Japan!

What would your response be?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
My sources in North Korea tell me that there are two new replacements for the next round of negotiations;

Oh-Mai Gawd and Ho Ree Chit will be leading the talks.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My sources in North Korea tell me that there are two new replacements for the next round of negotiations;

Oh-Mai Gawd and Ho Ree Chit will be leading the talks.

As long as it is not Kuhn Ton Tungh...!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

www.theweek.com...

My response if I was the president or Mike Pompeo? No matter. It would have been one of condemnation, if true, and I would have said it was a horrific violation of human rights, if true.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: 727Sky

Had he not tried to negotiate nuclear peace with North Korea, none of this would have happened...

Perhaps it wasn't that Trump tried, perhaps it was that he failed?

Yup, might as well give you that wet dream you keep having of global thermal nuclear war. I'm so glad you lefties are such a peaceful bunch.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

www.theweek.com...

My response if I was the president or Mike Pompeo? No matter. It would have been one of condemnation, if true, and I would have said it was a horrific violation of human rights, if true.

And if you didn’t have affirmation of the truth?

Your response?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is a real off Elm Street Nightmare.
The official party employs mind readers who can enter and interpret dreams.

North Korea’s official party mouthpiece Rodong Sinmun warned on Thursday that “two-faced” officials would face the “stern judgment of the revolution”.

“It is an anti-Party, anti-revolutionary act to pretend to be revering the leader in front of him when you actually dream of something else,” it said in a commentary.

I wonder if Kim Jong Un ever dreams of defecting. He's seen Singapore and Viet Nam and all the World in between out his train window, after all. Maybe he keeps the windows shuttered just to be safe from the influence of open society temptations.

"Don't fall asleep or Freddy's gonna get you."

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Psychological theatre is all, guilt trip President Trump. Won't work, but 4 less to feed. Kim needs replacement badly. know what I mean...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I suppose you believe in Appeasement? The world knows how well that worked?

Or direct intervention? How's Libya going these days?

Or maybe sending pallets of cash? I hear things are all smoothed over with Iran now...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

www.theweek.com...

Your response?

Same response: It would have been one of condemnation, if true, and I would have said it was a horrific violation of human rights, if true.

I can't imagine that if ABC news heard about it, President Trump and/or Mike Pompeo wouldn't know the truth. I can understand not wanting to admit that they knew the truth, though. So, "if true, this is outrageous..." would be my public response.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This has to be fake news... it has to be! We were all told by those in the alt-left that Trump suffered a humiliating defeat in Hanoi and Kim came out looking wonderful! But if Kim was so successful why would he kill or even imprison those loyal folks who helped him succeed?

Nope, fake news... Kim was the winner. Don Lemon said so.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

www.theweek.com...

Your response?

Same response: It would have been one of condemnation, if true, and I would have said it was a horrific violation of human rights, if true.

I can't imagine that if ABC news heard about it, President Trump and/or Mike Pompeo wouldn't know the truth. I can understand not wanting to admit that they knew the truth, though. So, "if true, this is outrageous..." would be my public response.

And if false?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Kim Jong Un(chained) cleaning up his own deep state problem 😧

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

And if false?

If false, he would have just played Nancy Pelosi. That little stunt worked real good when she was trying to negotiate infrastructure...

No, Trump is doing right by not acknowledging anything until he knows the facts. First rule of negotiation: never, ever, intentionally tick off the guy you're trying to negotiate with for no good reason. Too bad the alt-left doesn't seem to get that... they might actually get something accomplished.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join