It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TTSA has partnered with THREE MAJOR aerospace companies!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Things are about to get real!!!!!
Check out the video.....it states that TTSA is reverse engineering the metamaterail with Lockheadmartin...Boeing....and another company!!!
THank you TTSA!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Things are about to get real!!!!!
Check out the video.....it states that TTSA is reverse engineering the metamaterail with Lockheadmartin...Boeing....and another company!!!
THank you TTSA!!!

www.youtube.com...

Lol its been about to get real for years now with toms epic trolling announcements. I cant believe people are still putting any faith behind this .
edit on 17531America/ChicagoThu, 30 May 2019 23:17:44 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sucker. No offense. These folk have a history of head fakes. Jus' sayin'. I'd be more than happy to be wrong.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
waits for the press release from LM , boeing and " the other "

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
About to get real,as opposed to the usual?
Yawn.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't believe the TTSA for a second , breakthrough tech just sitting in some warehouse , catching dust.

We probably doing round trips to Jupiter before they release anything credible.

Just more false prophets trying to make a quick buck from the UFO fenomena.

edit on 31-5-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The crazy SOB's might actually try for the old "fell off the back of a lorry" origin story.

I cannot wait to hear how they will go about turning a lab observation on an anomalous sample into a space ship.

Perhaps they'll just paint the ultra materials onto the exterior of an X37 and point it at Alpha Centurai??

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Things are going to change because private companies are pushing a new era of materials that are better than the ones we have been using for far too long,

Disclosure,, well kinda, they will keep certain things hidden, and seed "uncertainty" the biggest enemy of the cosmos.

And people, do not be fooled by the "its aliens!"

It was always us, our ancestors.
edit on 31-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Don’t you mean about to get more fake than ever? Anyone who is still paying attention to TTSA is a huge sucka.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I am looking forward to updating this thread when we learn more about the partnership with the THREE major aerospace companies. Until then I respect your skepticism as it is warranted. I just want thee field of "ufology" to progress.
I believe because of TTSA we are experience the golden age of ufology.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

I am looking forward to updating this thread when we learn more about the partnership with the THREE major aerospace companies. Until then I respect your skepticism as it is warranted. I just want thee field of "ufology" to progress.
I believe because of TTSA we are experience the golden age of ufology.
Yea, that is the scam. You are falling for it as it is intended.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If it's true then it's most likely more distraction and/or disinformation by the government.

Is it so easy for you to believe alien tech would be lying in a dusty warehouse as mentioned above?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As I said when TTSA was first announced, this would be amazing news if it’s true, but I am very skeptical of anyone promising the stars and only delivering vague videos of blurred out tiny pieces of metal.

A YouTuber know as Armored Skeptic did a great video about TTSA and how Tom Delongs dept could be a factor.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well if Jesus says it then I guess it's got to be true.

I guess Easter just came later than normal.

Nothings as yet from

Lockheed Martin

Or

Boeing

Jesus obviously believes in this dude but I doubt it works the other way around. Hare Krishna
edit on 31/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

!!!!!...!!!
THank you TTSA!!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Did you ever think that TTSA was telling the truth? This point in time (the US government admitting the existence of UFO's) has been fantasized by UFO fans and researchers for decades. Now the time is finally here and no one wants to take it seriously?

There is obviously a power out there visiting us that is light years ahead of what we have technologically. Does it not follow that companies like Boeing and LM would be studying whatever artifacts they could get their hands on? TTSA has been doing what they said they would do from jump as far as I can tell. Maybe they didnt move with the same speed on or on the same timeline that people here want, but that does not mean they arent doing anything. Maybe we should all watch their show on History and follow the updates to stories like this and see what actually happens?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm totally with those who have chosen to avoid the TTSA boat, been done before to no avail and I doubt the commercial hype is going to help either.

Kudos for the comedy replies though

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Did you ever think that TTSA was telling the truth? This point in time (the US government admitting the existence of UFO's) has been fantasized by UFO fans and researchers for decades. Now the time is finally here and no one wants to take it seriously?

It's clever use of language. Confirming the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects? Of course they exist. But it triggers "Alien Spacecraft" thoughts in the mind and obviously worked on you.

There is obviously a power out there visiting us that is light years ahead of what we have technologically.

What is your evidence for this power visiting us?

Maybe we should all watch their show on History

That's the whole point of this mass media hype.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If not alien space craft, then what? Whatever the answer is, it undoubtely has to be just as crazy and/or exciting as aliens. What is your theory? That they are just advanced military resources? Personally I think they either have to be true, honest to goodness E.T.'s, entities from other dimensions, a breakaway human civilization, or a hidden cadre of humans that are not aligned to any government. I DO NOT think that these are courtesy of the United States military....

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this?

John Greenewald: “…we have no proof of any release, let alone what is being touted is even the same evidence connected to this DD Form 1910. If we see a blatant disregard for the truth by Mr. Elizondo on display with this DD Form 1910, and we see the same disregard for the truth by To The Stars Academy as they have touted documents proving a public release – how can we believe everything or anything else from the same sources? “
www.theblackvault.com... lizondo-and-ttsa/

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join