It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is a VAMPIRE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i want to know if there are any true vampires who visit this sight

anyone here believe they are a true vampire

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
:::::sigh::::::: Been done, and no, I don't think there's anyone here who thinks they are a vampire, not in the Hollywood fantasy anyway.....as per the rules and regulations, you might want to do a search and add to an existing thread, instead of starting a new one.....here's just a few for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SMR

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
None of those links would be on topic LadyV
Rather,moonbeam13 would be threadcapping no?

moonbeam13,
I dont think you will get an answer like that here.Maybe one or two,but for the most part,you'll get silly replies and the topic will get into cartoon talk and ridicule.
If you would like to know and or talk to those who believe that they are true Vampires,may I suggest a few links.

One is by the all of a sudden TV star DON HENRIE.You can find alot of info about what you seek here

Another good info site you can check out is House of Eclipse: Vampire House and Resource
Lastly is VAMPIRES.COM

I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Lol people who think they are vampires need their head checked. There is obviously no such thing. How could someone just turn into a bat?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There is a local Vampire LARP (Live action Role-playing) group here. Some of the people get way too into thier character, but I havn't heard of anyone drinking blood or the like.

Tho I did date a Girl for a while that got into it and actaully wanted to suck my blood if I ever got cut.

SMR

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croatiansensation
Lol people who think they are vampires need their head checked. There is obviously no such thing. How could someone just turn into a bat?

Case in point

I think alot of people confuse GOTH and Vampires.Dressing up in black and a painted face is dress up and role playing.Getting dental work done is again,role playing.
Going to a club with so called 'Vampires' wearing 8" clogs and PVC is GOTH.

The above links have many real Vampires willing to answer your questions.Whether you believe them is your choice.But to make fun of them without getting info is showing nothing but how close minded you are.Ask questions.Read books.But dont call someone a nut knowing NOTHING at all about the culture itself.And no,nobody turns into a bat

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
iv bee to DON HENRIE website if you ask me they are a bunch of wack jobs. im not looking for holiwood vamps they only exist on tv. im looking for a true vampire not a goth, i have enough goth friends. if there are any they will know what it is. previous descussion forums ive been on youde be suprised at the amount of 'vampires' ive met oh and dont forget the 'vampire masters'.
i find it intesting talking to those who claim to be vampires.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Going by my conversations over the past year I believe I may be in contact with what she refers to as a 'true vampire' but in many aspects differ from the normal one portrayed by Bollywood. All the websites and 'people' who claim to be vampires have different aspects to what she states a vampire really 'is', which is refreshing to say the least. I like to keep my mind open as possible so she either is or isn't but it is always interesting nonetheless to converse with her

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Going by my conversations over the past year I believe I may be in contact with what she refers to as a 'true vampire' but in many aspects differ from the normal one portrayed by Bollywood. All the websites and 'people' who claim to be vampires have different aspects to what she states a vampire really 'is', which is refreshing to say the least. I like to keep my mind open as possible so she either is or isn't but it is always interesting nonetheless to converse with her

- Nazgarn

sounds intresting

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, I may not be a vampire but I share alot of the same traits.

I fall asleep around 5:30 am, I wake around 7 just as the sun is almost past the horizon. I can hear and see exceptionally far distances. Even see in the dark well. I heal faster then most. I have been said to be very manipulative, I dont even realize I am doing it. But I can make people do what I want without telling them, or realize I am doing it. I can read people after watching them for a couple minutes. I've had telepathic episodes. My k-9's are abnormally large, the rest of my teeth are fine, except my k-9's are double the size of the other teeth.

Thats about it for now. I wouldn't and didn't say I was a vampire, we just share the same traits. I have also been told I was an Indigo Child, I dont know if I beleive that...but fomr what I've read and experienced it seems highly likely.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by e 2 e k 1 a 7
Well, I may not be a vampire but I share alot of the same traits.

I fall asleep around 5:30 am, I wake around 7 just as the sun is almost past the horizon.

I too am not a morning person, though I have to work....the later it gets the more I wake up

I can hear and see exceptionally far distances. Even see in the dark well.

I once had an ophthalmologist tell me I had damn near "un human' vision it was so good...but it has lessened in my older age.

I heal faster then most.

I have been said to be very manipulative, I dont even realize I am doing it. But I can make people do what I want without telling them or realize I am doing it.

Same here, but I am not a manipulative person at all...I find usually people want o do for me...maybe that's why I make a good manager. I attribute this to the fact that I mediate and have good mind control

I can read people after watching them for a couple minutes. I've had telepathic episodes.

However, I do not equate this anything vampire, though there have been a few others that have..LOL...it is most definitely not.....

[edit on 3/7/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think in the contemporary sense vampires are people who just like to consume normal human blood. And no, I am not a vampire in any sense. I personally get quite squeamish when I see blood.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I think alot of people confuse GOTH and Vampires.

Probably because a lot of Goths claim to be Vampires, and self-proclaimed Vampires are very Goth in their mode of dress, music, language, etc.

The two are largely interchangable in many cases...

(and I'm well-aware of LARP, such as Vampire the Masquerade...
)

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
vampire the masqurade is a fun game

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well there was just the case in the news of the coach who licked the players blood...maybe he was a vampire...

Maybe all vampires should be sent to a class to learn about blood borne illnesses like the coach was....

I am a morning person..... I love dawn,
I am a day person........ I love the sunshine,
I am an evening person....... I adore sunsets and
I am a night person....I love the night sky..

I guess I would love a sleep cure......................

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
well.....vampires......i have a romanian friend whos grandmother swears that theres vampires in her homeland.....her countrys stepped in legend and folklore,wether or not these storys originated around stories to make little children be good and go to bed remains to be discovered?......she doesnt go on about people turning into bats and stuff but more like demonic possesion....her stories have been told down her family for generations.......
Ask the question 'whos a vampire?' and youll get loads of freaks 'role' playing flocking to your side.....personally......me and my pal had a strange encounter years ago on a dark country lane in cheshire UK...its on here somewhere.....i believe we saw 'something?' fitting the standardised vampire stereotype......i believe that in every lie there is some truth?.....what better way to hide something than convince people it doesnt exsist?.......like i said we saw something,a person.......and we both decided it acted like you would expect a vampire in a movie to act.

research some myth and folklore and youll get some intresting pointers to where the phnomenon has originated.

regards.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Vampires are real. Just very rare and one type is given as a satanic reward. I never seen one but I gathered a little information. There was this one guy on this site that stated that he is a vampire. He said he think it was a curse. He said he beat his wife and bites her neck so forth and so on. Vampires mostly don't dwell in this realm to live as we do but they do cross over. Don't expect your everday Joe to be a vampire.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Vampires are real. Just very rare and one type is given as a satanic reward. I never seen one but I gathered a little information.

So you read something somewhere, have absolutely 0 proof and yet you can firmly state that Vampires are real. Since when did "Deny Ignorance" translate into believe something entirely for no good reason. If you're going to believe Vampires exist, that's fine but until you have proof, the phrase should read either 1) I believe in vampires, or 2) Vampires may be real.

Don't confuse your own beliefs with fact until you have proof that they are one and the same.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Vampires are folklore stories based loosely on actual events. All cultures have their own versions. Most claim their versions to be the true and original version.

Now, if someone who says they drink blood, it doesn't mean they are a vampire, just that they either enjoy the taste, or enjoy the role play of a fictitious being. Same goes for those who hate the light, or think they have esp, or can see well in the dark, or heal fast, or have violent tendancies. These are all human characteristics and are not extraordinary things. It means nothing. But like most people who feel the need to be part of something larger than themselves, some have decided to claim vampirism as their niche in this world. No biggee...whatever gets you thru the day (or night
)

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by contraa

Vampires are real. Just very rare and one type is given as a satanic reward. I never seen one but I gathered a little information.

So you read something somewhere, have absolutely 0 proof and yet you can firmly state that Vampires are real. Since when did "Deny Ignorance" translate into believe something entirely for no good reason. If you're going to believe Vampires exist, that's fine but until you have proof, the phrase should read either 1) I believe in vampires, or 2) Vampires may be real.

Don't confuse your own beliefs with fact until you have proof that they are one and the same.

You don't know what I have but from what you read I PRESENTED no proof. You yourself haven't gave anything disproving me as many self-deluded entertainers of foolishness do. My response was to inform the guy as he requested, not debate with you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join