It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggleNuts42

Is your name David but now want me to call you "Jennifer? You got it .

That's my stage name on alternate weekends.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Lol ok. We could go back to living to 40 years old and pretending science doesn't benefit mankind.

Might be hard to type your opinion.

Crazy lefties doesn't mean progress bad. Just means normal folks need to step up and say that doesnt make sense.

It doesn't make sense based on logic. No need for God and fore and brimstone superstitions.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Feminism is old hate for the people who use it for personal political gain. Transgender is a faster growing demographic making it more enticing as a political block.

If we look at power and influence as a commodity; or another form of currency; than you can boil these issues down in economic terms:

Feminism is the cash cow; LGBTQ is the rising star. You keep the cash cow well oiled and fund it just enough to keep it producing so that you can maximize its return over time; but you don't invest in its future, because it has no future. The next step for it on the economic curve is to be replaced by the next disrupting product, the rising star. You do invest in the rising star because you want to capture as much of the market share before your competitor does.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I wonder if the feminists are on board?

Yes AND no.

The so-called "LibFems" are totally on board... the so-called "RadFems" are totally against all this craziness and have been screaming from the rooftops, only to be threatened, harassed, de-platformed, fired, and a few actually physically assaulted for daring to oppose the insanity.

The "RadFems" who oppose this Trans Activism are the oh-so-horrid 'TERFs" -- Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists.

But equally crucial -- and sad -- is how few men will engage and fight this crap. Too many "woke bros" on the left who champion the "trans women are women" meme... and too many men on the right enjoying the schadenfreude of us awful women getting our comeuppance.

So the insanity continues.

We all might want to consider the whole "toxic masculinity" and recent Gillette ads and consider what narrative is really being pushed... Because there is absolutely no doubt the most toxic and dangerous "masculinity" is coming from men who identify as women. Absolutely no doubt. At the very least, I suspect the focus on the "toxic masculinity" of men in general is being pushed to hide the even more toxic masculinity of autogynephiles, as men in general get defensive and angry and lash out.

Divide-and-conquer...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: JiggleNuts42

Is your name David but now want me to call you "Jennifer? You got it .

That's my stage name on alternate weekends.

I want free tickets to the show!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But equally crucial -- and sad -- is how few men will engage and fight this crap. Too many "woke bros" on the left who champion the "trans women are women" meme... and too many men on the right enjoying the schadenfreude of us awful women getting our comeuppance.

it's far more enjoyable to me as a man...watching them squirm in their own insanity. Fighting it would only bring fire and brimstone in our direction.

edit:

Also...why would we fight it ? Men's sport is not hurt by this...women's is.
edit on 30-5-2019 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If you support this nonsense, you don't care about women's rights, plain and simple. These men take accomplishments and opportunities away from women.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

it's far more enjoyable to me as a man...watching them squirm in their own insanity. Fighting it would only bring fire and brimstone in our direction.

Well... um... thank you for putting the exclamation point after my observation? Thank you for proving my point???

Many men just enjoy watching women and girls be hurt too much to stop it. It's just so much darn fun, eh?

edit: Also...why would we fight it ? Men's sport is not hurt by this...women's is.

Gotcha! Not your problem. You like seeing women and girls hurt. Moms, grandmothers, sisters, daughters -- it's all good for you!!! You get to live vicariously through the bullies... all the joy and none of the blame!!!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Men are not allowed to protect women anymore.
This is an issue that women need to fix.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You dont get it Bodi.

The thing is...if you women collectively rise up against this. Men will support you. If you dont. We sure as hell wont do it for you. You understand that we would get creamed out there without a majority of women rising against it. We would be called bigots, racists...and all the usual stuff.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

You dont get it Bodi.

The thing is...if you women collectively rise up against this. Men will support you. If you dont. We sure as hell wont do it for you. You understand that we would get creamed out there without a majority of women rising against it. We would be called bigots, racists...and all the usual stuff.

Why do they need us anyway? Aren't women all strong and independent?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Men are not allowed to protect women anymore.
This is an issue that women need to fix.

What a crock. Because ALL women are the same? Or because you let (some) women give you your marching orders???

Of course not. You're a grown ass man with a mind to think and reason and the free will to choose for yourself. Your choice is YOUR CHOICE. Don't blame women for your principles (or lack thereof).

Own it.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You dont get it Bodi.

I get it. All too well.

The thing is...if you women collectively rise up against this. Men will support you.

Really? I'm not seeing it. Because we already are. And have been. And continue to do so.

If you dont. We sure as hell wont do it for you.

See above.

You understand that we would get creamed out there without a majority of women rising against it. We would be called bigots, racists...and all the usual stuff.

As you already are being called... and as women standing up to this mess are being called... and much much worse.

So are you saying you only do the right thing when women -- ALL women -- are there to praise you for it? You cannot or will not do the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do?

Remember this as the toxic masculinity campaign against men escalates (as I have no doubt it will).... what comes around goes around.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

All women?
No..

But enough.

I can give my opinion on this matter but not on abortion. Whys that?
Women today want all the benefits of being a woman and none of the burdens.

Should I suggest women sign up for the draft?
Heads would explode.
But tell them they cant serve in combat and the gloves are off.

Women have set the ground rules by claiming they are equal to any man so now they can deal with the consequences.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You dont get it Bodi.

I agree 100%.

I know full well that men calling themselves women just to win in physical competition is happening- and I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
But I'm a guy- born and raised. White, even! For me to stick my neck out and question anything a woman does- especially one that used to be a man- is a sure fire way to get myself a big pink target on my back for the radical nutjobs to shoot at. In this day and age, a reasonable white guy isn't allowed to voice is opinion.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
How long before people whom "identify" as 'Special'....start competing in the 'Special Olympics'?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yeah have you seen this ridiculous crap? I don't think the femi's for women's rights are too enthused about an overgrown man coming in and beating real women.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yeah, no offense, Boa, but everyone's right. As things stand right now it's just not safe for straight males, especially white males, to come out and really fight against this stuff. We live in a terrible pc society that ruins the lives of those that don't agree with the hive-mind. People have lost their jobs for not agreeing with the hive-mind, hell, some people are facing legal consequences in some countries for not using the proper pronouns.

You can be mad at men all you want, but it's just not worth the risk, especially when you really think about who you're taking the risk for. Many of the women fed up with this stuff are the same women that were also just fed up with men in general. The ones telling us we're all evil, all capable of rape, all trying to control their bodies, the ones that can make up lies about men and everyone believes them.

I guess what it boils down to is why would many men want to take a risk that could really mess with their livelihood for the people who have demonized them for the past 20 or so years?? Some may take schadenfreude in the situation, but I can't blame them.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Come on... you know better than this. And we both know YOU are better than this.

There are some pretty craptastic men out there too. Do you want to be judged accordingly? Shall I judge you the same as the violent predators? Rapists? Torturers? Murderers?

Of course not.

You know damn well that you cannot throw all women under the same bus as the most militant feminists. And as I've already pointed out, not all feminists are the same. There are very clear -- and angry -- distinctions. But we both know which ones get the most attention, and are portrayed as representing the whole, by the media and our political critters. Why? Divide-and-conquer. And look how well it's working!!!

So either you do what is right because it's the right thing to do. And in the process throwing another big fat wrench into the divide-and-conquer campaign. Or you hide behind blaming women to do the craptastic thing and play foot soldier in the divide-and-conquer campaign against us.

It's your choice.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Forget 'womens rights'.

It's not even close to being fair or honest.

Which is what sporting competitions are suppose to be.

Men sports.

Women sports.

No CHEATING.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join