It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect the dimensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I was watching a Ghost Hunting show the other day . I normally do not put any real thought into the show's but this one got me thinking , It was about a house where then men in the house are being haunted and driven to suicide . One was the women's son who had autism - He committed Suicide in the house . This is what got me , They where having a EVP session asking the Son to speak when a voice on one of the gadgets said , "I can't talk it hurts " Then shortly after another voice can be heard saying "Respect the dimensions"

That got me thinking of dimensional Guardians of some type that police and punish spirits that try and cross over or communicate with us on the other side some sort of dimensional law . But also would seem like they can watch us from the other side but not interact . I've heard of a few cases that "Demon's" that have never been born as humans are able to hold spirits and imprison spirits .

Just thought I would throw this out and hear some thoughts on the matter .

Thanks .
edit on 5/29/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/29/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I can manage one or two but after my third I'm useless.

Sorry

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's a TV show. It's not real science.

That's all I got

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
They where having a EVP session asking the Son to speak when a voice on one of the gadgets said , "I can't talk it hurts " Then shortly after another voice can be heard saying "Respect the dimensions"

Unless the recorder was in a sealed Faraday box there is far too much chance of random noises being picked up from radio stations, cars or people going by, or even tummy grumbles.

Besides, it seems unlikely that a hardcore Dimensional Police Officer would be so easily thwarted by a digital recorder or a Ouija Board. Ouija boards are like cell phones to demons.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
It's a TV show. It's not real science.

Yeah. Somehow I feel that a show where they use actual scientific methodology to test a specific hypothesis about ghosts using statistical analysis of double-blind studies might be a little on the boring side.

For instance, you always hear about ghosts "drawing energy" from batteries or the warm air to manifest themselves. A good study would be to select a venue supposedly known for being haunted along with a randomly selected warehouse space of equivalent age and size, and charge the air with various kinds of electrical generators, set up remote recorders so no humans interfere with the data gathering, and record what happens. Afterwards, you find an unbiased group of people to listen to the audio or look at the video and have them point out what they consider to be "anomalous." Then you do a big statistical analysis to determine if there were more or less or the same amount of activity recorded depending on the level of ambient voltage available in both spaces.

But that definitely wouldn't make for good TV.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You mean to tell me that my Ghost Hunter app on my phone doesn't really work ??????

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: Blue Shift

You mean to tell me that my Ghost Hunter app on my phone doesn't really work ??????

Only if you really, really believe it does.

top topics

join