It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller To Make Statement Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Mueller will be giving a statement today at 11am est. He will not take questions.

Anything big coming?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I'm guessing no because if he says anything different from his report, then was he lying then or is he lying now?

I think he's coming out in front of this because of Trumps declassification order.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Mueller will be giving a statement today at 11am est. He will not take questions.

Anything big coming?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Will he now be recommending charges?
As he did not previously, how will this matter?
Is he going to admit NOT doing his job?

His opinion, at this point, is irrelevant.
He was not hired to spin, he was hired to investigate and that is done, is it not?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

By 12 the left will be calling for Mueller to be indicted for treason.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
My guess , he will say.

Obama did it!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

And que CNN now attacking Mueller. I don't watch it but seeing that he's being attacked now for making a statement.

"He needs to be held accountable".

This is the best reality show ever.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Be back later, I have to run to the store and get some more popcorn.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think he's coming out in front of this because of Trumps declassification order.

That is a good point.
He has been asked publicly to meet with congressional committees and danced around that. Now that potus has ordered the ic to comply with barr Mueller has something to say......coincidence???? I don't think so.
If Mueller came across shenanigans that are being investigated by the IG and did not pass them off to be investigated he would not have been doing his job duties would he?

I bet you are spot on DB.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There is nothing factual he can add that is not already in his report. He will probably say that more investigation needs to be done to finish his obstruction investigation and the media will run with that. "

The Barr investigation is nothing more than a witch hunt to cover up for Trump and the real investigation in obstructing the Russian collusion investigation"

That's what I see coming from this.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Pretty sure he is going to talk about what is in the report which the right seems to have been ignoring totally.

The report does not exonerate trump... no matter how often the orange goon claims it does.

So Mueller only needs to talk about what is in the report that y'all have been sweeping under the rug.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What is that rattling noise?

Someone shaking in their boots?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Popcorn for breakfast!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think your are completely wrong, but we'll see in about an hour.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Pretty sure he is going to talk about what is in the report which the right seems to have been ignoring totally.

The report does not exonerate trump... no matter how often the orange goon claims it does.

So Mueller only needs to talk about what is in the report that y'all have been sweeping under the rug.

The media has picked that thing apart. "Does not exonerate him" has been played out and the Barr investigation is stealing headlines. Mueller needs to say something that the media can use to attack the Barr investigation. The Meuller investigation is over.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

CNN is already at it. They are doing " an analysis on Muellers plan to speak ".

Yeah....I don't know what the hell that means either, but it's CNN so get ready for the spin.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

And que CNN now attacking Mueller. I don't watch it but seeing that he's being attacked now for making a statement.

Well of course CNN is going to go on the attack. The DOJ announced that Mueller was making a statement about the trump/Russia investigation. They know even Mueller has cried against the fake news spins and now, they will be hard pressed to drag their attacks against Barr out.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

He's giving the statement from the DOJ, CNN says, meaning he's doing what AG Barr says, no questions after the statement. CNN doesn't like this at all.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Is that his place to talk about it publicly? His team was pretty good about not leaking, and one of the instances I remember there was an alleged leak, I remember Mueller making one of his rare appearances to say it was inaccurate.

Considering he's a high performing lawyer, I'd be surprised if he tells the public anything they don't know as far as contents of the report. One of the main reasons some of that is being held back is because there are still investigations and cases being processed around the report.

If anything, my guess is he will talk briefly to clarify a few things. Maybe he says something to the tune of Barr's initial statement. But my guess will be the speech will resemble his report. Enough to piss both sides off and give them a little fodder at the same time. And around the merry go round we go we go.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

doubt it... we actually know what that word means.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That is a good point.
He has been asked publicly to meet with congressional committees and danced around that. Now that potus has ordered the ic to comply with barr Mueller has something to say......coincidence???? I don't think so.
If Mueller came across shenanigans that are being investigated by the IG and did not pass them off to be investigated he would not have been doing his job duties would he?

I bet you are spot on DB.

To be fair, Nadler was making unusual requests that Mueller disagreed with. Congress was the ones purposely delaying because they did not want Republicans asking Mueller questions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join