It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Conditioning? UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

If they are Alien in origin I would bet they are just probes with no Alien life forms aboard .

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Its a screen shot as obtained from the video that I paused at 7 seconds of the 26MB video. It was the zoomed in via FastStone Image viewer. The moon shot was me swinging the Samsung Galaxy Android camera around when I realized that what I thought was a stealth bomber wasn't as it s engines made no sound. I was recording that also when I stopped filming it.

I will look at the Sony A7S, thanks.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

If they are Alien in origin I would bet they are just probes with no Alien life forms aboard .

Why would you think that? That goes against the entire history of the UFO subject.

That means you are basically saying EVERYONE throughout history has been lying?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I do not work for The Washington Post nor did I write their article. I stand by what I and others saw. I sent my pics and video of what we saw to "The Black Vault". Their investigation remains open at this time.

Also if your trying to discredit my sighting, then tell your buds at Space Command Central or whatever to start flying the triangle at 30,000 feet instead of 1000-2000 feet up as the engines are fooking loud. Also tell them to change their flight plan and time.

edit on 29-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Not lying about seeing something in the sky , But when it comes to actual abduction and seeing a actual Alien life form not so much . Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there isn't Alien life forms just not on Earth , It does make more sense that they are just probes after all we have been sending them out for years .

I would bet that one species was here at some point in History but left a long long time ago considering religious people think a God is coming back for them .
edit on 5/29/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Cool but those are "Ours"... The white one just flashed out right?
The second smoothly sailed away and disappeared...

The first steps in disclosure will be to dispell social panic and fear when the truth is revealed. That can only be accomplished by allowing ppl to know what we have in defense technologies...

Its a beautiful thing.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

But by my own perspective on Trump is that he is not that capable. Not capable of keeping that kind of secret. He would inadvertently spill it with comments here and there. Go on a twitter rant one morning.

But thank you anyway. What you offered is thought provoking and as I had never heard that Kennedy related conspiracy before it does offer possibilities that I had never considered . Again, thanks

Of all the Presidents except Reagan, who gave hints in his speeches, Trump would be the one to spill the beans. I doubt it though, but we will just have to see.

The thing with Hillary spilling the beans would be great because then we would get secret info and she would be assassinated and we would not have to put up with her anymore.

As for the JFK info being false ~ it is a cover-up ~ and they will try anything to keep it that way. Like saying every secret document that gets released about UFO's are fake. They certainly are not going to come out and say

"Oh Yeah, that Memo about JFK knowing about aliens is the real thing."

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Someone powerful is playing us like a civilization game.
Mouse clicking here and there

Charles Fort always said we were property. I don't think he elaborated on how exactly that would play out, whether we were like zoo animals or prisoners or "containers." He was around long before the idea of a simulated existence became popular, but had he been presented with it, he might have given that strong consideration.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

The white one just flashed out right?

The pic of the moon [bright white light] with the silhouette of an object at 6:00 was first seen as a flashing orange object coming inbound towards Columbia SC from Spartanburg SC. The speed and randomness of its flash is different from Military and Commercial aircraft. That object will cloak itself at times as they will turn off their orange flash and other lights. It is like they simply fizz out. In the majority of the videos of it you wont see anything at all as the camera doesn't pic it up when normal video playback is used. But when I increase brightness and contrast in the video to 100% you can see that it was there all along. That object is not the same as the flying triangle, It has noisy engines

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The other day there was an interview by Jimmy Church on Fade to Black with Michael Schratt. This man is somekind of historian on everything the millitairy (US) has flying in the skies. He was telling Jimmy about what Ben Rich, a director of Lockheed's Skunk Works from 1975 to 1991 said in public. Among other things he said that we have the technology to bring ET home. Not in these words but he also said that most of what sciencefiction writers describe has also been made or out done.

After hearing such words from this creative engineer genious you can really ask yourself ...what is going on and why is the public not informed about the real Star Trek adventures...what you see flying off with incredible speed can easily be ours.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I will not bother you with any more questions because we do not think along the same lines.

To me history says they are way past the probe only phase. I do not think the saucers, triangles, cigars and big mothers are uninhabited probes.

But I would agree with you the “Ticktack” things, and all the many other small craft, are just probes.

But I see it more like the guy that lives down the street flying his drone over your house. It is only a drone, but he himself is still here and not far away.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Because he is obviously so stable and keeps things very close to his chest when communicating to the American people on Twitter.

I’m sure they have their fingers on the trigger if the Trumpster tweets a no-no.

But they tell Trump, not only because he is a money guy who is trying to fix the bank, and there is no way they can hide all that missing money, but also because he is pro military and he is not in the good ole boys club like all the rest of the politicians. So they have to treat him differently because he's a rebel, and if they don't tell him officially he WILL spill the beans.

We know they did not tell Billy boy anything because Hillary and Podesta were still trying to uncover what was going on with the alien thing back in 2016.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That's an extraordinary claim without sufficient evidence. Vague statements implying potential motive hardly counts as proof.

Speculating can be fun, I love science fiction but only for entertainment, not for forming my conceptions of reality.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Someone powerful is playing us like a civilization game.
Mouse clicking here and there

Charles Fort always said we were property. I don't think he elaborated on how exactly that would play out, whether we were like zoo animals or prisoners or "containers." He was around long before the idea of a simulated existence became popular, but had he been presented with it, he might have given that strong consideration.

The other day I was watching a nature show. They capture a dolphin stick a tube down its throat so it could breathe and then performed medical tests to ensure its health.

Same thing when a human gets abducted, yes its horrible but they are working on our safety.

Wonder what that dolphin tells his buddies about the experience..

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
All assumptions on your part. Flying objects that have been unidentified? Sure they exist. In what form... not proven.
To jump to not man made is a big assumption with little proof.

Thanks a lot, Debbie Downer.

edit on 29-5-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

On another thread of mine a guy reached out to me via private message from MUFON concerning development of predictive software to possibly predict with certainty the next when and where of potential UFO sightings. I directed the programming and development of similar predictive software in an automotive manufacturing environment along with the key incorporation of Dr. Robert B. Abernathy's Weibull analysis software that he developed for the SR-71 Blackbird. I highly doubt that he gave us the full program that DOD had but what we received worked. We had our and his software conjoined and up and running back in 1999 or 20 years ago.

Heres his Bio.

www.barringer1.com...

I agree with what you wrote and I would not be surprised if the FEDS already didn't have something up and running. Also if Robert Bigelow doesn't he has the bucks to do it. I also would assume that we have military spy satellites already in place in space with exceptional cameras to view any UFOS on a real-time basis that just happen to pass by. The media always portrays our government and a government employee as an incompetent boob. I worked with DOD Military Contracts for over 30 years. Believe me they are not incompetent boobs.

Many guys very high up are speaking out. Including Christopher Mellon, who just appeared on FOX. He is the former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations. Watch the History Channel on Friday. This guy is not a lightweight. As new technology advances and is introduced for use by the public there comes a time they [USA] and the world will have to fess up. They will have NO choice as we the people will have sensitive enough over the counter equipment to capture the very proof for disclosure.

It just too bad there are too many neanderthals trolls here on ATS. Great response

edit on 29-5-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Are you for real? It just too bad there are too many neanderthals trolls here on ATS.

The media always portrays our government and a government employee as an incompetent boob. I worked with DOD Military Contracts for over 30 years. Believe me they are not incompetent boobs. Many guys very high up are speaking out. Including Christopher Mellon, who just appeared on FOX. He is the former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations. Watch the History Channel on Friday. This guy is not a lightweight. As new technology advances and is introduced for use by the public there comes a time they [USA] and the world will have to fess up. They will have NO choice as we the people will have sensitive enough over the counter equipment to capture the very proof for disclosure. It just too bad there are too many neanderthals trolls here on ATS. Great response

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As presented to me by another OP look up Dr. Richard Haynes PHD and his interview from 1999. Haynes trumps Drezner

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
To jump to not man made is a big assumption with little proof.

Have you seen the 2019 Corvette?

Pretty cool looking. Yet by next year it will already be outdated by the 2020 mid-engine version.
So my next question to you is why are they both already out dated compared to a car from the 1940’s?

Some of the posters here are giving the military too much credit. Stealth was only somewhat of a secret for a few years. But it was known about; they even sold models, but never actually filmed it. Kind of like the Aurora, it is not a secret, but which model is the true shape?

What about a triangle, like the ones over Ramilles in 1990? They went from standing still in the air to going so fast that the Belgium fighters could not catch up to them. These big triangles were able to play cat and mouse with the quick, lean fighter jets. Or if you like colors, how about the blue/green triangle seen above the North Atlantic in 1952? The Navy saw this triangle flying at 1,500 miles per hour over their fleet during Operation Mainbrace.

Or how about a saucer shape? Several were seen over the fleet right after that blue/green triangle flew over. They fell like a leaf, like a swinging pendulum, before stopping, spinning and then taking off at an even faster speed.

What about a V, like the one seen above Phoenix in 1997? Here we are talking about a V shaped craft that is 1,500 feet long that can fly at 5 miles per hour and then take off so fast as to disappear. The stealth fighter and bomber are infantile compared to that V craft.

How about the saucers above Los Angeles in 1942? People saw up to 25 silvery UFO’s over the city that night. One even got its picture taken. It was either having trouble flying or it was playing Guinea Pig to test the air defenses, because it hung in the air for an extended length of time. Balloons and dirigibles are among the easiest things in the air to destroy, so we can count that out because not only did the UFO change directions and go against the wind, but this UFO was fired upon over and over and took multiple hits. Unlike a balloon which would have been shredded, none of the hits brought it down while over the city. In fact it, or another, came back again to offer more target practice. So here we have an aircraft that can withstand antiaircraft fire and fly slow enough to take all the recon photos one could want and maybe the option to deliver pin point bombing. And this was in 1942.

Or how about over Mount Rainer in 1947? There nine flying saucers were clocked doing 1,800 miles an hour. Even at Arnold’s toned down 1,200 miles per hour that is still much faster than anything the US had flying at the time.

If these were American secret aircraft, what happened to them?

If you look at saucer sightings from the 1940’s you will find saucer technology that can hover in place and take off at terrific speeds, all without making any sound.

Have you seen a car from the 1940’s? Do you realize how old, slow and ungainly they look compared to what is driven today? Where are these military aircraft that could hover silently as well as travel at well over a thousand miles an hour? Where are they today? What museum are they in? What are their names and numbers? Where are the missing hot shot pilots who flew them?

Or have these saucers been updated like the B52? Would the military really put tons of money into updating a design from the 1940’s? If so, why does the military fly junk like the Nighthawk and B2 when in the 40’s they were flying saucers that were much superior to both? Why spend millions of dollars to fly a stealth fighter when a 40’s saucer could fly circles around it?

Neither the Nighthawk, the Blackbird, or the U2 have UFO flight characteristics and cannot account for UFO sightings. But like the Aurora [named after the 1897 UFO crash], the US military does have secret aircraft, but all of these aircraft are alien tech, taken from the saucer crashes of the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. Those saucers seen flying in the skies 70 years ago were being flown by beings from another planet.

Common sense says secret military craft are not responsible for decades old sightings such as saucers, cigars and triangles.

edit on 29-5-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: go bold

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

We already know UFOs exist. We have for decades. Still waiting to hear something new.

Agreed, people just have a different set of what they call "official evidence", but UFO's existing has been official for as long as history can record.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join