It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Conditioning? UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Hmmm...

"It doesn't exist officially. It uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes. Interestingly, the plasma generated also reduces radar signature significantly. So it'll be almost invisible on radar & remain undetected. This literally means that it can go to any country it likes without being detected by air traffic control & air defense systems."

How much do you believe that's a military craft? Nuclear powered? If we have that technology, why aren't we going to other planets?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Senior seasoned expert here....

Yep, they are here....but they are not our friends

They will be the deception at the rapture prolly....idk

I'm an old pilot and saw the 400 foot cigar mother over Dallas....1999 or so

And a ton of orbs......

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JustJohnny

Yeah Johnny. A cover up of that magnitude is hard for me to imagine as well.

It's not really a cover-up though, there have been UFO's spotted all across the world. Clinton even told us if she won the election, she'd release all the top secret information on aliens.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

And a ton of orbs......

Can you tell us more? That's sounds very interesting.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

And a ton of orbs......

Any insight into what you think they are? What kinda technology allows these things to perform the way they do?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If we have that technology, why aren't we going to other planets?

Perhaps we already are? I don't the Trump's creation of the Space Force, and all this coming out in the MSM is a coincidence. Have you read Astr0's famous thread here?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well Terry, thanks again for your insight. Deny ignorance right? Right now hes dealing with one of the largest politically generated coup attempts in the history of the world. My guess is that is what is on his mind along with maintaining his and his family's existence here on earth. Many people just disappear don't they. My guess is also that since the MSM is conjoined at the hip with the 4th Reich they may use disclosure as an attempt to deflect everyone's attention from any or all of the above. I only reported out what was written by the Washington Post along with my sighting in 2018 and 2019. I think that we still need to do what we can do as individuals. What is weird is that I compared the sound track on my triangle video of the engines to a triangular craft and its engine noise as seen over Maine in 2009. They sound exact Terry. I also know of another OP in South Carolina who can back me up on it. Oh, I don't post to YouTube but if allowed I would drop it into ATS. So if the 4th Reich wins out they cant purge my stuff from YouTube to the trash heap. That's what they did to Allison Kruse [Pennsylvania] back in 2009-2010 after they discredited her. Typical Fed game plan. Point being is if we had that technology back in 2009 then what just may we have now? Silent anti-gravity? Here's the YouTube video of a triangle in 2009. That's what I saw in 2018-2019 with a few less lights:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As Sarah Something used to say; You Betcha!

Here's the YouTube video of a triangle in 2009. That's what I saw in 2018-2019: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Many countries are speaking out but that stuff is blocked or ignored by the USA.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

Early 1990's. Wow. So look at the 2009 YouTube video by MaineUFOHunter. That's what I saw but with fewer lights. The engine sound is an exact duplicate. I saw one [1] white light at each corner of the triangle and one [1] red light in the center on top.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

You will never believe until you see one or more for yourself. Fook what the world says. Plus why is it that NO ONE ever discusses the countermeasures used by "UFOS" such that the pics or videos are just a bit blurry, fuzzy, etc., etc., etc. That's why they flash.

Or some deniers smack me with the freaking pixels sheet. We aren't F_ ing NORAD and we have to work for a living so we don't have the best tools in the box.

I agree with you.

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: bad grammer

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
I don't get why the term UFO is used when many are meaning aliens.

I can imagine you snorting and pushing your thick glasses up on your nose.

It's just an easy shorthand. In the old days, they called 'em "flying saucers" even though they definitely were all kinds of shapes. But have no fear. We're slowly being conditioned to use the acronym "UAP" for Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, which should in a couple of years equate to "aliens."

Because what kind of a pedantic nerd would even use the term "UFO" if they weren't talking about something potentially alien?

edit on 28-5-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Per the experts including the founder of "The Black Vault", the Feds are now using "new" weasel words such as "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" to get around an deny any Freedom of Information Requests. Its an absolute game of semantics used by lawyers over decades.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Blue Shift
Per the experts including the founder of "The Black Vault", the Feds are now using "new" weasel words such as "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" to get around an deny any Freedom of Information Requests. Its an absolute game of semantics used by lawyers over decades.

I think we should call them "bogies."

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I disagree. Look at all of the religious fervor today. Islam, Christianity and all. In my opine people on earth have not evolved much from 30,000 years ago. It would be a tremendous bitch slap to them in the face. I think mass riots would begin along with panic and some governments would be toppled. Plus, ain't no one gonna take our guns in the USA if disclosure happened so disclosure might not be in the interest of the 4th Reich after all. But the Trump team could use it!

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"UFOs have historically been associated with crackpot ideas like Big Foot or conspiracy theories involving crop circles."
- Daniel W. Drezner

Somebody needs to tell the D Bag above that Bigfoot exist and that he needs to adjust to that fact.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't think there's anything to disclose , Give me one good reason as to why they would come all this way and do nothing ? Really there have been UFO's for thousands of years but they have done absolutely nothing to make themselves known or show a agenda . Plus the fact there's always a single lone ship sometimes one or 2 but never a fleet or huge mothership . What logic would there be in them coming all this way for nothing ?

If they have been visiting us for thousands of years they would have shown some kind of agenda unless they look just like us and are living among us as we speak .
edit on 5/28/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Has there ever been something stranger than all the wolds governments SUCCESSFULLY (mainly) covering up the same secret??

I’m not so sure..

All of the Governments? No. Under 10? Maybe.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LSU2018

If we have that technology, why aren't we going to other planets?

Perhaps we already are? I don't the Trump's creation of the Space Force, and all this coming out in the MSM is a coincidence. Have you read Astr0's famous thread here?

I don't believe I have. But that's very intriguing. I thought Trump's Space Force was basically Reagan's Star Wars v.2. I also read that when Assange was arrested, some Wikileaks were released that said Russia blew up one of our space stations on the moon. I wonder if that's another reason the Star Wars Program was created.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Waterglass

If aliens are real, if they are really hovering over our head then I can not think of a more important issue for our species to deal with. If there is a cover up then it needs to be uncovered. It seems to me that what we need is a person in very high authority to look into it for us. To ''drain the swamp'' of UFO cover up people. We the people need a champion who can delve into the truth of this by using his powerful position to get to the bottom of this for us.

Oh wait. We have that guy. Trump. The hero of all those who want to break the chains of government overreach, the man who is the only one (his words) who can clean out that swamp. Right?

A huge issue. UFOs
A trusted leader who has promised to drain the swamp and expose the hidden secrets.

Right and right.

So what news do we have on that front. Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Chirpping.
I looked for at least some statements from Trump about UFOs.

I found none. Have you? Or anyone?

So if UFO's or a UFO cover up is so huge, why is he not on it, exposing the vile cover up artists. Why is he not saying even ONE WORD about it.

Or am I wrong here and there is a whole body of information of his plans to tear this cover up wide open. That is if it is one of the hugest coverups in history.

I'd go with that one.

Obama didn't cure cancer or end world hunger, so he is worse than Trump. I mean, if we go by your metric.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join