It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Kremlin directing the American media to collude with the American Department of Justice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Much has been written about the daily propaganda USA MSM. For years it was described to be under the control of the CIA. Maybe back then but today? So coming on the heels of the Time Magazine FAKE Trump Tweet story here's an opinion put out by The Washington Times. Seems possible and logical as it is obvious that the American MSM is not for The United States of America, nor has it been for decades even going back into the 1920's. FAKE news and whatever including the spin that [we] you are now guilty and are no longer assumed innocent is junk. I am not sure I agree with this opinion as written as I think that the USA MSM is owned by the 4th Reich who have regrouped after WWII. So anyway why not the Kremlin as its fashionable to bash and exterminate the Russians. For those of you who do not remember history or WWII, the 3rd Reich tried to conquer Russia. So what has changed in 2019? Read the opinion of the Kremlin here:

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Kremlin is using its secret mind control weapon on Joe Biden and an effort to help President Trump win re-election.

Breaking news. Democratic front-runner Joe Biden creeps out a 10 year old little girl today.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

The dirty old man can't help himself.

join