It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two killed, 15 schoolgirls injured in Japan stabbing: NHK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
And I have heard people say they doubt there is evil in this world. There may not be evil in a biblical sense but there is definitely evil in the hearts and minds of anyone who would commit such an act.

TOKYO (Reuters) - A schoolgirl and an adult man were killed and 15 other young girls injured in a stabbing at a bus stop just outside Tokyo on Tuesday, Japanese national broadcaster NHK cited authorities as saying, and another man detained at the scene also later died.

The girls, aged between 6 ands 12, were students at a private Catholic school in Kawasaki city, south of Tokyo, and were boarding their school bus when the suspect attacked them, according to NHK.

The guy/Perp was estimated to be around 50 years old. He stabbed himself in the throat and expired before medical attention could be administered.

Violent crime is relatively rare in Japan but occasional high-profile incidents have shocked the nation.

A knife-wielding man broke into a facility for the disabled in a small town near Tokyo in 2016 and killed 19 patients in their sleep. In 2001, eight children were stabbed to death by a former janitor at their school in Osaka.

More than a dozen people were injured in a 2010 stabbing spree on a school bus and a commuter bus in a Tokyo suburb.

Since this happened on the last day of Trump's visit I would assume CNN and the other fake news outlets will be trying to tie the two together.. Nothing would surprise me with that bunch !
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Violent crime is relatively rare in Japan but occasional high-profile incidents have shocked the nation.

IOW, making a mountain out of a molehill.

What are you going to do to stop the occasional attack by a madman with a knife? And when you've done that and it still occasionally happens?

Tragic story? Sure. What do you expect? Humans.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

IOW, making a mountain out of a molehill.

What are you going to do to stop the occasional attack by a madman with a knife? And when you've done that and it still occasionally happens?

Tragic story? Sure. What do you expect? Humans.

Did you or do you have a daughter or a son who goes to school ? How would you feel if they left in the morning only to be cut to pieces outside of their supposedly safe school..?

I feel deeply sorry for the kids and the parents...

You are correct it is hard to defend against some idiot with a knife, fork, or even a spoon unless society wants to post armed guards every place there are kids or crowds.. Even then there would still be those who would want to hurt someone.. Life is hard enough for way to many without this crap IMO.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
And I have heard people say they doubt there is evil in this world. There may not be evil in a biblical sense but there is definitely evil in the hearts and minds of anyone who would commit such an act.

TOKYO (Reuters) - A schoolgirl and an adult man were killed and 15 other young girls injured in a stabbing at a bus stop just outside Tokyo on Tuesday, Japanese national broadcaster NHK cited authorities as saying, and another man detained at the scene also later died.

The girls, aged between 6 ands 12, were students at a private Catholic school in Kawasaki city, south of Tokyo, and were boarding their school bus when the suspect attacked them, according to NHK.

The guy/Perp was estimated to be around 50 years old. He stabbed himself in the throat and expired before medical attention could be administered.

A knife-wielding man broke into a facility for the disabled in a small town near Tokyo in 2016 and killed 19 patients in their sleep. In 2001, eight children were stabbed to death by a former janitor at their school in Osaka.

More than a dozen people were injured in a 2010 stabbing spree on a school bus and a commuter bus in a Tokyo suburb.

Since this happened on the last day of Trump's visit I would assume CNN and the other fake news outlets will be trying to tie the two together.. Nothing would surprise me with that bunch !
www.reuters.com...

did cnn trying to tie the two together? is breitbart still around? the source of all truth.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: 727Sky

www.reuters.com...

did cnn trying to tie the two together? is breitbart still around? the source of all truth.

Not THIS time. But they still have some time to act stupid though. Glad to see you understand Breitbart calls them all out, even the RINO's.

Lets just concentrate OUR energy on praying for the children and their families.
edit on 28-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This wouldn't happen if they just banned guns!!!!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Its not like this guys young, maybe he's old enough to remember how America ended his countries aspirations. ( I'll say no more about that.) as in filled in by relatives as to why certain members of his family are not around.
Maybe his family died and he's carried a grudge since, so unfortunately trumps attendance maybe just stirred up some psychological issues he's been harvesting for decades and he just snapped in protest, so not so much trump himself but rather what he represents.
Doesn't justify of course. Or maybe he's just plain crazy.
edit on 28-5-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It say they were going to a catholic school.
Is that the possible reason they were targeted or just a bad luck?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Feel for the kids, a stabbing is an intensely personal thing to have happen, its not an oh wrong place wrong time wild bullet its chosen, chased attacked and stabbed.

Hope they have some good therapists available for the kids, that's going to be a long time in healing.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Coincidence during trumps trip...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So sad that an international thread concerning kids being killed in Japan in current events has to be twisted around to talk about « Murica or Trump» as usual...

Pathetic and sick...

My thoughts go out to those touched by this sad event.

Lags
edit on 28-5-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Self centred twats

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

So sad that an international thread concerning kids being killed in Japan in current events has to be twisted around to talk about « Murica or Trump» as usual...

Pathetic and sick...

Lags

Yea you're right..

As the op twisted in Trump vs media

www.reuters.com...

You missed that part in your faux outrage fishing for s...

Yea sad indeed that the op turned it into a pro Trump rant which flew right by you unnoticed... But you noticed my extention to his comment

Sad indeed

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Pathetic and sick...

Lags

Yea you're right..

www.reuters.com...

Yea sad indeed that the op turned it into a pro Trump rant which flew right by you unnoticed... But you noticed my extention to his comment

Sad indeed

I noticed both mate.

No need to fly off the handle whilst getting your knickers in a twist.

My post was aimed not just at you but all those who try to turn this type of sad event into yet again USA politics.
edit on 28-5-2019 by Lagomorphe because: « Sighs »

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Pathetic and sick...

Lags

Yea you're right..

www.reuters.com...

Sad indeed

I noticed both mate.

My post was aimed not just at you but all those who try to turn this type of sad event into yet again USA politics.

Sure sure... Whatever boosts your esteem...

Sad indeed...

Good job pointing out what politics are in this country

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Pathetic and sick...

Lags

Yea you're right..

www.reuters.com...

Sad indeed

I noticed both mate.

Sure sure... Whatever boosts your esteem...

Sad indeed...

Good job pointing out what politics are in this country

Your opinion is understood and respected old chap.

My thoughts are still with those affected by this extremely sad event in Japan.

Lags

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
possible terrorist attack by a japanese jihadist?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We post guards in banks, and many other places. They guard things that should be less important than our children...just sayin'.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My question is, if the person is severely mentally ill and commits this crime during a period of psychosis, then afterward regrets their actions over which they had no control.... Is that person evil? Or is the psychosis evil?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
This wouldn't happen if they just banned guns!!!!

So, just out of general curiosity... are you sarcastically insinuating the death count would have somehow been lower if the guy had access to a semi-automatic rifle?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
My question is, if the person is severely mentally ill and commits this crime during a period of psychosis, then afterward regrets their actions over which they had no control.... Is that person evil? Or is the psychosis evil?

Psychosis or not, no matter the trigger -----

Evil to kill a innocent child in this manner. (i wouldn't have included "in this manner" but then i realised plenty of children around the world are killed by bombs/missiles etc).

It takes a especially sick mind to commit this type of act.

Makes me unbelievably speechless for the most part.
edit on 29-5-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join