It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy PIlot in near miss with ufo off Virginia Beach in 2014.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A U.S. Navy Pilot reported that he almost collided with a ufo in 2014 near Virginia Beach according to a New York Times story published sunday.
The ufo which the Hornet pilot said resembled a "sphere encasing a cube", was one of many strange objects reported seen by Navy pilots in the skies off or the east coast in 2014 and 2015.

The objects had no visible engines or infrared exhaust plumes either as reported, but could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds. The objects were seen performing maneuvers "beyond the physical limits of a human crew," as well.

Lt. Ryan Graves who has seen some of these ufo's with his own eyes and has reported them to his superiors raised the issue of safety concerns.

They feared that it “was going to be a matter of time before someone had a midair” collision, he said. As the Times noted, neither Graves nor any of the pilots interviewed by the paper wanted to speculate as to the source of these flying objects. As one pilot quipped, “we’re here to do a job, with excellence, not make up myths.” Some of the pilots’ stories will be included in a new six-part History Channel series about the mysterious UFO program run by the Pentagon. “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation” is slated to air beginning Friday.

source

edit on 27am31am5091 by data5091 because: typo

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

This is disclosure in the making.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It sure seems like it, but it is hard the believe that will finally happen. I worry it could be something else.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Oh for sure.
But by having the Navy publicly admit, they don't know wtf this is...
Its a step in the right direction.
Hell, it could even be part of the overall "plan" so to speak.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Interesting case. I find it interesting as well that certain statements are being made as fact when they are just speculation. For instance, " "beyond the physical limits of a human crew"". This statement is pure speculation or deliberate disinformation not taking into account that these objects may be doing something else like eliminating mass so that there is no inertia.

One purpose of such statements by military would be a pretense of not knowing anything beyond this limitation.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

it's abundantly clear a LOT more than just weather balloons are being seen by the military high up in the atmosphere, and they are not being as quiet about it as they used to, thank goodness!!

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The Navy said in April that it was updating and formalizing the process by which pilots can report unidentified or unauthorized flying objects. It did not believe that aliens had intruded into U.S. airspace, a Navy official told CNN at the time, but the Navy said in a statement that it had received “a number of reports of unauthorized and/or unidentified aircraft entering various military-controlled ranges and designated air space in recent years.”

I wonder if a new policy will be shut up or get out or maybe something a little more open to the public.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I would say its clear they are opening up, and given the science suppressing times in which we live in the U.S. this is most welcome as far as I am concerned.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Well it is the government and they don't have to best disclosure record. It will be hard for them to do an about face after those vids came out.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yea and we'll see alot more of these stories now the cat is almost out of the bag that eventually they will flood us with articles and declassified documents that in the end we'll be numb and loose interest in the whole phenomena..

Ehh maybe a bit weird kind of strategic solution..

Would I loose interest???

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

No, they most certainly do not. Nor are they very transparent, but these continuing reports by the Navy are somewhat encouraging. And I welcome them.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I welcome them also.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
these guys need to hang out near ant hill type areas more
edit on 27-5-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I found it interesting that the pilots couldn’t visually see the objects. Perhaps they can cloak themselves in some way where the naked eye cannot see them.

The fact that there has been some kind of limited disclosure in the past few years regarding ufos leads me to believe that there will be a full disclosure at some point.

We’ve been hearing about these stories of pilots seeing ufos years after the occurrence. If these reports are true, I would think that we would be able to shoot down at least one of ufos.

It’s strange to me that these reports aren’t the biggest story in the world.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
They have literally shown us footage.

What else do you want?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The fact that this is being picked up by the History Channel tells me it is all to discredit anything associated. They regularly run stuff that they know is absolutely false, and have had experts directly tell them so before filming segments. Then just pick a bunch of "experts" or "witnesses" that will go along with their narrative to get more views.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

One would hope. The discussions on certain websites where intelligent communities gather is rather discouraging; however, just take a peak at thedrive's war zone. The disinformation is being pumped in so quickly it's rather alarming.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The technology they're talking about renders all human technology primitive almost immediately. Almost to the point that human endeavors all become a waste of time.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Caughtlurking

Not a waste of time I think , we only have to accept that we still can learn alot from the UAP phenomena.

Somehow I think that , what lives on planets doesn't live in space and what lives in space can't live on planets.

I mean fish can't live on land without a bowl of water and we need suits to be in space ?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There is a pilot who told me he saw a flying Cube thing up at 3,000ft in the middle no where northern Nevada when he was flying through, said he’s never seen anything like it, this story reminded me of that. This happened 2012ish

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join