It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dropkick parents.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Historically alot of things link back to dark times, just because something failed in the past through incorrect implementation doesn't/shouldn't mean it's unfeasible or wrong. History? Yes we can fully rely on it's accuracy. Please.

Comparing me to hitler, this is something which if you really read my posts you will surely regret. If you dont then that super moderator Monica you no doubt pride yourself on should be examined.

However ill keep the screenshot of your comparison. Thanks for that.

edit on 29-5-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Maybe You could reconcile the

The individual themselves decide if their fit through their history/behaviour/actions.

and

everyone scientifically/medically just before puberty would be reproductively blocked and those who pass the means test would have the block lifted.

You literally are saying the exact opposite thing here.

Maybe just come out and say it...Some People shouldn't be born and someone like You should decide who should and shouldn't, You know because its probably incomprehensible to most of Us.

ETA Lets be real if it comes down to someone else deciding, then really Genetics should be the only consideration.
edit on 30-5-2019 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Nonsense. I simply compared your idea to one held by a very dangerous man and clearly pointed out the difference between the two at the same time. You literally want to decide who can or can't have children based on your personal view of them. Not only that, you wan't to medically alter people so they can't reproduce until they prove themselves. Have you read your own words and considered how people would react to them? You would give government power over reproduction, which is about as scary of an idea as there is. A group of self proclaimed elite who would have power over who can or can't have children? Come on, you know how radical that is, don't you?

Is your idea not up for challenge or debate? When I don't agree with you, you attack me instead of debating your idea?

It's simple really. You want to decide who can or can't reproduce based on how you personally view them. If you can't see the inherent danger in that, as most people can, that's on you. If a politician suggested the same thing, they could not be elected and they would be shunned by society.

<< 1  2   >>

join