It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mass migration - has the world finally had enough?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: uncommitted

You threw a backhanded insult at me:

It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice

implying I am stupid. I responded by saying that your voice is as loud or louder than mine, as in you are more stupid than I could ever be. And even though it was pretty obvious, you missed it completely. Stupid is as stupid does.

The fact that musims represent only 7% as of today is a marked increase over previous years and in no way supports the idea that the increase is anything other than intentional invasion. "We will destroy you from within" is a popular phrase among musims. You should do some research on who says it and exactly what they mean.

I didn't imply you were stupid, I said the stupid on ATS currently seem to be in the majority. That means I wasn't implying you personally, but then again, if the cap fits........

An increase in immigration from a country where the predominant religion is a particular one doesn't mean an invasion by that religion, if it did then Christian invasion has been ongoing for centuries, wouldn't it?

You made that statement in a direct response to my comments on my thread. Don't backpedal now. Its out there and too late to change it.

There is a huge difference between spreading the word and conquering. Proselytism is prohibited in Christian religions. Islam is more of a convert or die tactic. Either you accept alla as the one true God or they kill you. Pretty straight forward. Exactly how does that compare to Christianity?

I'm not backpeddaling on anything, I said I didn't imply you were stupid, I fairly much said it. If you want decency and courtesy then stop writing hate bait threads.

Acknowledging the truth is not hate. It is Truth. I am not baiting anyone. I didn't even make a statement. I asked a question. Based on recent elections where the right, the anti mass-migration camp, have won resounding victories a sign that more nations affected by this muslim invasion (the words of the Muslim Brotherhood, not me) will follow suit?

Your argument has changed several times throughout this interaction. Each time you get shot down you come back with a different point you are trying to make. You do backpedal. You do espouse falsehoods as fact. You do not understand or refuse to admit the intent of the muslim mass-migration even when presented with the outline for the "civilization jihad" straight from the architects of that plan, the muslim brotherhood. The muslim brotherhood as much as looked you straight in the eye and said, "We are counting on your stupidity and political correctness to allow us to enact our grand scheme to strangle you from within using your own hands." And you still either can't understand it or refuse to acknowledge it. I do not hold it against anyone for not knowing something. But I take great offense to those who refuse to learn.

And now your statement, "I didn't imply you were stupid, I fairly much said it", is yet another backpedal from your earlier denial of ever having said such a thing.

It is obvious that you will say anything, truth be damned, if you think it suits your needs at the moment. I invited you several times to take your argument up with the muslim brotherhood directly since it is their words you are arguing with, not mine. Please kindly accept my invitation once again to argue with the people making the statements, not with me for making those statement known to the public here.

(I typed that v e r y s l o w l y because I know that is how you will read it...)
edit on 29-5-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Vroomfondel

you know how many muslims living in europe? its 7% of the population. most of them are normal people, they work, they pay taxes, they are part of europes society. most people in europe arent interested in this topic, its about climate, social structures, the cost of living etc... these are the problems of normal people.

Well said, I applaud that. It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice, but I guess that is just a reflection on society as a whole who try and force on us who the villain is that we should all hate.

Lol that was not well said...its just not true.
At only 7 % of the population and they are causing this many problems is more of the question.

Yes many towns and people in Europe are thinking about climate and economy. They are barely getting by with what they have they can't afford to import non native speaking foreigners.
That puts a huge burden on the country.

In the last 9 years countries that imported mass muslims have seen a sharp rise in church burnings, acid attacks, gay bashing and rapes.

So is your issue with all foreigners or just muslims, make your mind up.

Gay bashing as you call it, rape, acid attacks, church (and mosque, and synagogue) vandalism are certainly not limited to a particular religion or race apart from in your head and the heads of others who want to justify their hate.

Nice try and yes it is directly related to musiims.
Evey country that increased their Muslim population showed an increase in gay bashing. Church burnings, rapes and acid attacks

They are the complete opposite of western civilization.
That is why they need to be separated.
And up until recently they were..

Being separated helps get an idea of the progress and success of a civilization.
And its clear that their ideas and way of life have failed
That is why they have to leave their home countries and.be hosted by more successful ones.

Very different breed then what 1st world nations are use to.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

You misunderstand. It wasn’t just our encouraging and aiding them to fight Russia. It was that we swore to them we would help them. And then we just abandoned them to die. I don’t mean the us said “hey, let’s create this radical extreme version of religious fighters”. I mean that time and again, we promised them something, put them in danger, and stabbed them in the back. Just like we did to the natives, iran, South Americans, pretty much everyone we treat with.

I don't know where you get "abandoned them to die" from? The Soviets left. The war ended.

After that, naturally the USA had no use for them. But they also had no serious enemies to fight, so they should have been fine on their own.

At least you'd think. Right?

originally posted by: pexx421
and let me add this. What, you’re afraid Muslims are going to take over the world?? Even if they somehow managed it, I’m sure over time they’d evolve and become masters of philosophy and science and all those other things humans are known for, it wouldn’t be the end of happy lives and existence you all seem to fear. The world has labored under worse ideologies in the past.

What you are suggesting ALREADY DID HAPPEN. It happened a long time ago, around 1000 AD. They didn't conquer all of Europe, but they were clearly the stronger power.

And some of the good stuff you are predicting ALSO DID HAPPEN. The scientific method is said to have been based on writing of Islamic philosophers. The symbols we use for our numbering system are actually Arabic in origin.

But then they fell from that position. Why? It's hard to say. (Maybe their ideology wasn't quite as perfect as they had imagined it to be?)

But that will never come to happen. Because no matter how vulnerable you think the us or eu may be to Muslim “invasion”, you know who won’t be??? Russia. And China. And they are the emerging order, so you really don’t have to worry that much. China and Russia will be there to balance and, if need be, halt any Muslim invasion if the westerners are too weak to do it themselves.

They'll probably let Islam totally destroy the West before they act. So they can be the new dominant powers.

(And then realize all too late that, while they were standing by and watching, Islam has grown in strength sufficient to fight them too.)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So is your issue with all foreigners or just muslims, make your mind up.

You're right that precision in this matter is important.

The big problem is anti-modern foreigners.

Foreigners that want to have large families in a world where large family birth rate models are infinitely unsustainable.

(By "infinitely", I mean that even if we put infinity effort, infinity dollars, and infinity self mutilation of lifestyle into it, we are truly 100% guaranteed to absolutely fail as badly as if we had not even tried at all, although perhaps a few years later than if we had not tried at all.)

Foreigners that want to turn back the clock on technology, but who are already depending on modern agriculture to sustain themselves, and modern medicine to keep their children alive.

Not everyone from failed states is like that. I'm quite open to refugees from Cambodia, for example, because their culture has a very good track history of integrating well into the American economy, and contributing in a way that is not terribly disruptive to the incumbent population.

Just as poor as Honduraneans, and Muslims. But somehow they manage to make less of a nuisance of themselves.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

You're right that precision in this matter is important.
The big problem is anti-modern foreigners.

Foreigners that want to have large families in a world where large family birth rate models are infinitely unsustainable.

(By "infinitely", I mean that even if we put infinity effort, infinity dollars, and infinity self mutilation of lifestyle into it, we are truly 100% guaranteed to absolutely fail as badly as if we had not even tried at all, although perhaps a few years later than if we had not tried at all.)

Foreigners that want to turn back the clock on technology, but who are already depending on modern agriculture to sustain themselves, and modern medicine to keep their children alive.

It is called *respect* for your host?

Like if you have a problem with your own home (fire / flood damage) or similar

situation and your neighbour takes you in, it is your normal practice to be naked

around the house... but out of respect and gratitude to your neighbour you do not

press your belief/culture on to them and walk around their home naked?

*respect*

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

nicely said

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

i agree with your comments.

I am not, despite what some may believe based on the thread title, anti-muslim, anti-immigration, anti-refugee.

I am anti-invasion, anti-jihad, anti-self destructive behavior.

I have no issue whatsoever with muslims who want to live muslim lifestyles by muslim law. That is perfectly fine by me. Just do it in a predominantly muslim country. Do not come here where we do not live muslim lifestyles by muslim law and try to convert our nation into a mirror image of the one you allegedly just fled as a refugee.

if your homeland is so bad that you have to seek asylum in the US as a refugee why on earth would you then seek to recreate the same conditions that led you to flee in the first place? Common sense says they would not. However, they would claim asylum as refugees for the purpose of civilization-jihad as prescribed by the muslim brotherhood.

That is what I am opposed to. One soldier in an enemy camp does not scream bloody murder and start swinging a sword unless he wants to martyr himself. Instead, he waits until his numbers grow. When sufficient, they strike from within as well as from without.

Were it not for the muslim brotherhood's manifesto, that describes this plan in great detail, it would be easy to claim this perspective is just xenophobic paranoia. But to make that claim when the manifesto is in public view for all to see is subversive and near to sedition.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just more enemies/conflicts created by the deep state to keep attention away from the global satanic pedophile ring.... "arrrghh get them muzzies, no care for the satanic pedophiles harming children in every single city arrggg damn muzzies!"

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

If you honestly believe that thousands of years of muslim civilization jihad is just a distraction created by the deep state to cover up a pedophile ring...there are simply too many things wrong there for me to even try to address them here.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

1. If Islam is so fantastic why is it that Muslims always immigrate to Christian lands?

2. What is it about non Muslim lands that attracts Muslims?

3. Why is it that we tip toe around the cultures that choose to join us but we fail to stand up for the cultures that they choose to avoid?

4. Why is that the majority of the men targeting white women are Muslim men?

5. Why is do Muslims choose not to immigrate to other Muslim lands in the same proportional numbers as the lands they choose to immigrate to which are predominately white and Christian?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
A long long time ago Islam was the religion of math, invention and scientific progress, like the first academy for medicine. It also was a lot more sexually open when the victorian English started to intensify their interactions.
It's a cultural cautionary tale if there ever was one how fundamentalism destroys the spirit and the soul of a society.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

Most of those (ex) eastern European countries are (Godless “atheist” societies), but suddenly are counted as Christians?
Immigration is “human rights”. Even animals are free to go wherever; these creeps are after three things. To get the much needed economical support, acknowledgements, acceptance by the Westerners societies especially form the U.S evangelical communities.

Open the U.S borders and they all would love to migrate there, so we European can breathe in peace without being raped by those complaining nations with their migrating workers.

Or else…. What religion..?

Even animals are free to go anywhere, you say?
So if a Lion escapes from the zoo and wanders into your house you're cool with that?

"Immigration is human rights"?

edit on 1/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

1. If Islam is so fantastic why is it that Muslims always immigrate to Christian lands?

2. What is it about non Muslim lands that attracts Muslims?

3. Why is it that we tip toe around the cultures that choose to join us but we fail to stand up for the cultures that they choose to avoid?

4. Why is that the majority of the men targeting white women are Muslim men?

5. Why is do Muslims choose not to immigrate to other Muslim lands in the same proportional numbers as the lands they choose to immigrate to which are predominately white and Christian?

It's hard to tell exactly what your point is. Are you saying islam is fantastic or are you saying it isn't?

1. They come to non-musilm lands to settle and conquer them in the name of allah, to stamp out all other religions so that islam is the only remaining religion on Earth.

2. See above.

3. They are not choosing to avoid their own culture. There is no point in them migrating to a place that is already predominantly musim. That would be counterproductive.

4. I am not sure what frame of reference you are using for the term 'targeting'.

5. See 1 and 2.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

Immigration is not now, nor has it ever been a human right. Not God granted, nor granted by man or law. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join