It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this a thing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Peeple

If you feel real bad about it, you could always post a pic of yourself and let everybody roast you.

She wouldn't have the stones. The "wrinkled hag bimbo" is probably more close to home than she wants to admit (especially considering the drug use in broad daylight admission someone else brought to attention)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

OMG no I occasionally smoke a point!? And I've posted a picture of me before on ATS.
Now that I've slept I think it was just surprise I've felt that way. Horrible me you should find out where I live and kill me.
Because you're all the good people.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Relationship perceptions evolve from experiences in life. It seems like your ex simply discovered wisdom in the fact that he doesn't want/need a trophy but an actual partner to share his life with to be happy and content.

Your thought pattern reaction simply stem from natural personal biased insecurities regarding real partner relationships. They sound petty born from jealousy and envy, but more often, it is subconsciously an attempt to avoid facing one's own confusion.

Kudos to you admitting your confusion. Dig deeper, since by focusing on your reaction, you can gain personal understanding and improve your own relationships.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join