It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Secrets Behind the Gang-Stalking Exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kanye09

When I read stories like this I sometimes wonder if the people who write them actually believe them.

There are a lot of crazy people on the internet who ramble on about all kinds of things. It's the internet, it's just something that happens. People write things down as they occur to them and they don't proof read or critique what they write.

Then you come across some posts like those involving gang stalking where it seems that the author has put "too much thought" into what they are writing. There is structure and narrative, and the authors seem to target particular ideas or emotions in their audience. It's almost exactly as if you were reading one of those fake blogs created by horror writers to tell a creepypasta story. If you go to site like the SCP wiki (A site for fictional X-file-esque content) you will see what I mean. It's a similar style.

I honestly don't think that a lot of these stories are real, and while there are clearly "some" people who believe that there is some kind of conspiracy against them, it also seems clear to me that other stories are pieces of creative fiction written to elicited a reaction form the audience.

The stories are crazy, but the authors are probably not.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

You stop. People have reported weird things. That doesn't fit in your tiny world fine, but that doesn't make them mentally ill and if we can't talk about it on a conspiracy website where can we?
You and KansasGirl are the reason why ATS is dying. "That scares me so you are insane and I don't have to take you serious"
I hope it happens to you and everyone around you reacts like you do.
Why do you comment at all? Just to feel superior, right? You disgust me.

Agreed, people should be allowed to talk about what they want with no fear about being attacked on a personal level.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There are no handlers as Jeremy thinks. -- THIS IS WRONG, otherwise topic seems to be right, make your research, # mechanic kindom.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

When I read stories like this I sometimes wonder if the people who write them actually believe them.

There are a lot of crazy people on the internet who ramble on about all kinds of things. It's the internet, it's just something that happens. People write things down as they occur to them and they don't proof read or critique what they write.

Then you come across some posts like those involving gang stalking where it seems that the author has put "too much thought" into what they are writing. There is structure and narrative, and the authors seem to target particular ideas or emotions in their audience. It's almost exactly as if you were reading one of those fake blogs created by horror writers to tell a creepypasta story. If you go to site like the SCP wiki (A site for fictional X-file-esque content) you will see what I mean. It's a similar style.

I honestly don't think that a lot of these stories are real, and while there are clearly "some" people who believe that there is some kind of conspiracy against them, it also seems clear to me that other stories are pieces of creative fiction written to elicited a reaction form the audience.

The stories are crazy, but the authors are probably not.

This is more like another narrative to discredit TI's. A researcher would easily find a huge number of people from around the who claim the same. Therefore, these two stories that I copied are no difference than those. You are saying that the stories are not real? In fact saying that they get messages from TV, Radio are the most common experience in Schizophrenia but when I read these stories I doubt the existence of such an illness. When they describe their experiences what are they saying? They are referring to things that they heard and things they they saw from their eyes. Take the VICE program, Billy is saying:

You are in the middle of this ridiculous, irrational impossibility that is real and that is happening

Then he claims 20 or 30 cars are hazing you on the free way, behind you and in front of you, both sides of you completely controlling how fast you go, whether you exit, whatever you do. And then he says this is something bigger than that. Isn't it what he has seen or observed? He is seeing that people are imitating his actions. Isn't it irrational ? Without having such an experience please don't judge people and then claim that they have a mental illness. That was the assumption that some people have made. Billy claims that it's irrational which is again a logical thought for what he has seen. Which means, people are synchronized with his actions. What about those articles? They mentioned the same, a synchronization. And then articles mentions that human thoughts are being affect in some strange way. What about Billy's observation? If others are imitating his actions, meaning their thoughts are being influenced. Isn't it? They are not driving freely.

So this is not handling by a technology? Do you have proof to ignore the possibility of tech acting on them?
edit on 26-5-2019 by Kanye09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Ok you have copy and pasted some articles from that website. Can you explain the process of how an AI would get into the minds of people to carry out this gangstalking?

How would it interface with individuals to regulate their behaviours. Its all well and good to try and warn people of something that may have merit but spreading fear without even providing some logic begs the question if you're wasting peoples time.

Back to you - do your homework.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ok you have copy and pasted some articles from that website. Can you explain the process of how an AI would get into the minds of people to carry out this gangstalking?

How would it interface with individuals to regulate their behaviours. Its all well and good to try and warn people of something that may have merit but spreading fear without even providing some logic begs the question if you're wasting peoples time.

Back to you - do your homework.

I don't think that AI can directly get into our minds but technology can be used to stimulate the brain and then it will affect our minds. We already know that by stimulating the right part of the motor cortex we can control hands legs, or any part of the body since the motor cortex carries these motor signals throughout the body so a person can control his body. So basically if we train an AI we should be able to control these motor signals by stimulating the motor areas. This way a mass manipulation of human behaviour could be achieved by technology. This technology should be extremely advanced to perform such a task.

Let's address a question that benefit TI's. Again and again main stream media have been publishing articles implying that they have a some sort of mental illness.

www.nytimes.com...

An internet search for “gang-stalking,” however, turns up page after page of results that regard it as fact. “What’s scary for me is that there are no counter sites that try and convince targeted individuals that they are delusional,” Dr. Sheridan said.

Now assume doctors claim is true that they have mental illness, if so how come a person who believed in Gang stalking without taking medicine think that Stalkers are not there in the city? This is what he is saying.

There’s an impossible synchronisation of events caused by this technology (for eg. an unexpectedly high number of times it happened that as I glance towards a person, the very moment the person will enact a specific gesture) and it reminds me of true reality of the world (you will understand as you read along) every time I experience these highly synchronous events till today. There were also other things that I experienced that made me feel strongly that people around me were indicating hostility towards me like unfriendly gestures which looked like they were directed towards me along with a narrative that was already playing in my mind that all these things are caused by those girls. I experienced these events all throughout the day.

So he has understood these synchronicities and now he thinks differently about his experience. This proves that doctors claims are not true, this is not mental illness. People are making different conclusions on what they observe. But doctors looking at the world with their preconceived ideas and put a wrong label on people. How that is going to help people?
edit on 26-5-2019 by Kanye09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
People who think they are subjected to this are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too convinced of their own importance.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

How that is going to help people?

Why not ask the many that have been helped and recovered after receiving help from a medical professional.

Do you have proof to ignore the possibility of tech acting on them?

No one needs proof of that to ignore, just their own will.

For it not to be ignored requires the ones making such claims to bring some proof.

Their interpretations of synchronicities and coincidences are not enough, its not proof of anything but more so an indication of an unstable mind.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I’m convinced you don’t actually believe that to be the case.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

edit on 28-5-2019 by S777S because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

How that is going to help people?

Why not ask the many that have been helped and recovered after receiving help from a medical professional.

Do you have proof to ignore the possibility of tech acting on them?

No one needs proof of that to ignore, just their own will.

For it not to be ignored requires the ones making such claims to bring some proof.

Their interpretations of synchronicities and coincidences are not enough, its not proof of anything but more so an indication of an unstable mind.

Ok so Billy is saying this,

20 or 30 cars are hazing you on the free way, behind you and in front of you, both sides of you completely controlling how fast you go, whether you exit, whatever you do. And then he says this is something bigger than that

Can you help me understand this, how taking medicine will cure this external events? Which are synchronicities. He is saying this is ridiculous, irrational impossibility that is real and that is happening. How he can control this human behaviour by taking medicine? How can Billy cure your irrational, illogical claims and your action that is making this illogical comment by Billy taking medicine?
edit on 28-5-2019 by Kanye09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Can you help me understand this, how taking medicine will cure this external events?

No, reason being is me asking you

Who said anything about medicine?

Ok so Billy is saying this,

Well I know "johnny" and he told me personally that "billy" is making up stuff.

You see, its quite easy to post anything on the internet.

As I said in my previous post, if these things are happening, especially as often as those that claim gang stalking are happening then it should quite easy to gather great evidence that they are being stalked if events such as that are taking place.

The people that post videos on YouTube to show how they are gang stalked are batsh!t insane with what they show as evidence.

what those videos do show is how the person trying to film the gang stalking are suffering from extreme paranoia and have a very unbalanced mindset.

Which are synchronicities.

what are?

a person claiming to be followed by and controlled where to go by 30 cars?

I think you need to re-evaluate how you think and understand words if you think that is a synchronicity.

How he can control this human behaviour by taking medicine?

What human behavior?

What medicine?

They are simply unproven claims by someone on the internet.

How can Billy cure your irrational, illogical claims and your action that is making this illogical comment by Billy taking medicine?

where did I say Billy needs to take medicine?

are you high?

are you having some sort delusional episode reading what I said?

You saw me ask you to ask those that have been helped by a medical professional and you conclude that only means taking medicine?

Not all therapy requires prescribed drugs.

Get a grip man.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Can you help me understand this, how taking medicine will cure this external events?

No, reason being is me asking you

Who said anything about medicine?

I think you didn't understand my point. You asked me to check with people who got recovered by getting help from the medical professionals. This is why I took Billy's example. As a person who experienced these strange events, I don't have to ask from another person, I know that it's happening and that's why I'm in this forum. If you are the person who experience this, you would see this strange behavior of the drivers where they imitate you to an extent that you can notice. Since so many drivers are doing this, you would think that these are a group since this happens to you regardless of which city you drive. Why it's a synchronicity? This is a meaningful coincidence. No one talks to each other. This is not a gang who is doing this. These are random people who are driving on the road with you. If that happens once in your time, you could think of it as a strange coincidence but this thing will keep on happening. If you take what Richard is saying about his experience in the VICE video, he also had to say that "and it keeps happening and keeps happening", this is because a event that suppose to be a coincidence keeps on happening. If you check youtube video's related to gang stalking, people are saying the same thing, something unique keeps on happening over a long period of time. They also use the word "NOTICE" that's because these events happening to an extent that we can notice. Any event that suppose to be random, if happens in a way that it gives a specific meaning to us, depend on the event, we will create a unique memory, a unique meaning. Even a color of a vehicle, flashing of lights. This is why Billy is saying, it's irrational, illogical.

www.youtube.com...

If you listen to what this TI is saying, he also mentions that it's a repetitive action. Take note of the word he uses "REPETITIVE". This why these are synchronicities. It creates meaningful memories in our minds.

If someone thinks that this is a delusional episode, this claim is actually a delusional claim without you knowing the truth not only you even the doctors have this delusion. Please read this too, if you really want to understand what's happening to so many people on Earth. You will never know, when you or a person that you care will be the next victim since these so-called illness happens to people without giving a warning.

theultimatedisclosure.com... -by-synchronicities/

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is why at times people are taking about coincidences when the explain their stalking activity, since unique events keep on happening. For example, as soon as you go to a shop an ambulance will pass by or a black color vehicle will always come and stop next to you.

Since these synchronicities create meanings in our minds, we sometimes end up in having arguments with people. This is why people end up in having arguments quite often if you experience it.
edit on 28-5-2019 by Kanye09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The neighbour was angry at being filmed by her local ambulance chasing stalker.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

When they start betting is when most get privy to it.

edit on 28-5-2019 by S777S because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If you listen to what this TI is saying, he also mentions that it's a repetitive action. Take note of the word he uses "REPETITIVE". This why these are synchronicities. It creates meaningful memories in our minds.

Yes that word is key.

Why is it repetitive?

does it happen at random times in random locations?

If so this begs other questions.

Gang stalking is very real and has meaning and reason to it and is usually tied to what the person being stalked knows or has done.

However its nothing like what YouTube posting mentally ill people try and depict it.

Most of those videos are great evidence if required to get a person condemned to a mental institution.

This is why people end up in having arguments quite often if you experience it.

The videos you post show nothing but a person making wild claims.

Most videos that I have seen don't disclose anything to viewers to even hint a person would have reason to be gang stalked, hence why It points to the person making the videos to either being stalkers themselves or are mentally unstable due to numerous possible, plausible and probable reasons if one was to know more of who the person is that is posting the videos

the verbal assault, neighbor gang stalker videos is only one and half minute long.

NO context other than what the young girl in car is claiming which if that is all we have then it most likely shows the young girl making the claims is more likely stalking others.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing info. I read over the original link provided and it had some interesting anecdotal evidence and theories.

While it is true that some individuals claiming to be experiencing this phenomenon suffer from mental disorders, there are many that do not. It is very hard to describe this phenomenon to a person without sounding crazy. Those who have experienced it and kept their logic intact long enough to reach a certain ‘point’, may even understand that the face value explainations are incorrect. While I do not claim to have figured out the true reason for any of this activity, I understand my own experiences very well. I’m glad that my synchronized themes didn’t revolve around nefarious government stalking for too long.

Getting stuck on the ‘synchronization theme’ that you are projecting is what creates the negative feedback loop; where many people settle, and are often diagnosed with mental health disorders.
edit on 18-6-2019 by anonusername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Another thing to keep in mind when discussing this phenomenon, is to what level the person presenting you information has tried to ‘test’ their environment where they believe that this behavior is happening. While trying to shovel my way through the internet on the topic, I realized there is a lot of disinformation and questionable sources. Many in fact. There are very few that have intelligent information, that is attempts to open up a dialogue on the subject. Much of the information is scattered across various message boards, and purely anecdotal to that individuals experience.

I found one responder on a thread that described a situation which happened to him. Verbatim, that same situation happened in my reality while I was going through a very ‘sensitive’ time. Verbatim. When the occurrence happened to me, it shattered all of the notions I had, about why and what was actually occurring. In fact, that situation reshaped my reality and shook major belief foundations that I had. Without going into too much detail, I watched a 6 year old child quote directly a silly little story that I made up in my head about a funny character (derived from a person I actually encountered). When you see things like that happen, you start to search for the esoteric/mystical reasonings behind this phenomenon. And test it. Or go crazy.

But with this one happening, I was able to determine that it isn’t some kind of direct stalking behavior. Many people are probably just creating that scenario as their reality. The universe might be dumb enough to think that is the world that person wants to inhabit. The initial burst of unrelenting synchronizing events, potentially coupled with unwanted telepathy, is what is causing people to have mental breaks.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
A long time ago, I spoke with a small time land lord, renting a house to four girls. He made the point that for every available girl, there would normally be around three to four dudes hanging around them. If all of the girls mentioned in the O.P. had bad mouthed him to four other males??, or whatever, he could have been tagged pretty good. But in a strange city too,???

So, if he's not hallucinating in the first place, Mental Illness does fit the bill. Can you get so paranoid that you draw unwanted attention to yourself?? I would like to know what he was doing when all those horns started honking at him. Jay walking with ear buds in, is a good start for this to start happening, IMHO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join