It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Population Rate of ATS..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on 24-5-2019 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's bull$hit.
As the op stated >500 posts = no contribution.
I'll go here... because it's obvious...
ATS is an ad revenue generated site. Lurkers matter to the bottom line. More hits, more revenue.
Has no meaning who posts or doesn't.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

To real man, to real.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

My apologies, I forgot to add a Trigger Warning!!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've noticed this really over the past two weeks. I could be wrong here but I have to wonder. Last few years, ATS has been Trump cheer squad central in a pretty major way. I wonder if Trump's supporters are starting to get a bit quiet because of events surrounding him that are disappointing them. Trumps hawkish movements of late in the Middle East and South China sea are not what his base voted for. Is Trumps base becoming disillusioned? Are people starting to realise that Trump is just as much deep state as the rest of em?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
I'd say about 65 people provide the large majority of the content.

You spend enough time reading through the volumes of threads and you get to know people by their writing style and how they think. 65's probably not a bad number. Add to that a couple hundred who 'chime in' regularly. I've seen some people take a smack from the ban hammer and not return. Other people start right over with a new name.

Personal to DictionaryOfExcuses: My dad introduced me and my sister to this site. He hasn't logged-on for over a year and half (he took it hard when members passed IRL). Sister never really took much interest.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot fewer females than there used to be. I'm not really surprised, the way they get trashed for even taking a mild feminist approach.
edit on 24-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No doubt. Regardless of gender there's only so many times one can present an argument only to be Pumbled into be labeled leftist low IQ dumb ass moron Yada Yada Yada till it gets stale.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The Ads are ridiculous on here. Hence why I stopped visiting/lurking ATS lately.

Get rid of ads.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

They do not contribute to the community...

No one on here gives a flip about as revenue.. lurkers included..

Lurkers are only here because of those contributing..

But I think you are on to something. The people who run the site only care about as revenue..

No money has been put into updating the site.. no mods are paid...

The site has not even attempted to keep the site current tech wise..

Which is probably a primary cause

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

Why would they get rid of the ads when they don’t pay mods or update the site?!?!

Lol

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

Basically all the mods are hard core trumpets...

Not all, but 8-9 out of 10..

Then other trumpets who are not mods go around reporting everyone pointing out the fallacies in conservative propaganda..

Which gets reviewed by the mod trumpets..

Which has led to an exodus of anyone not a rightwing conspiracy conservatives...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Maybe nothing relevant can see same stuff on Facebook as you see here,used to be you could actually scoop many with information that was provided and discussed here before it hit mainstream,not anymore censorship is the same here as it is on any social program,might run afoul of a trans/gay/libtard otherwise,they can say and do what they like,yet the truth be spoken,it it censured

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: JustJohnny

Maybe nothing relevant can see same stuff on Facebook as you see here,used to be you could actually scoop many with information that was provided and discussed here before it hit mainstream,not anymore censorship is the same here as it is on any social program,might run afoul of a trans/gay/libtard otherwise,they can say and do what they like,yet the truth be spoken,it it censured

Yep this site once discussed ideas.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Absolutely.. I used to get all my news here, then would verify it elsewhere..

There was literally no story how small that someone wasn’t posting..

I spent years learning every stitch of news first on ATS...

Now though..

Like I said... it doesn’t even have enough traffic to be the top return for “conspiracy forum “.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

But censorship here is ran by unpaid mods not professionals..

If you think that doesn’t have an effect on the end result..

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Ummmm, point proven. ATS is a GREAT place, the best place ever to come voice your opinions about the important issues of our day! Thank God for ATS!!!!

I've always understood actions the mods have taken against/for me. When explained...I totally understood.

That's why ATS is...if not the...best of it's kind.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
The Ads are ridiculous on here. Hence why I stopped visiting/lurking ATS lately.

Get rid of ads.

So how much $$ are you willing a month to contribute to keep it running?

Your point..then cut a check..
edit on 25-5-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: schuyler
Ummmm, point proven. ATS is a GREAT place, the best place ever to come voice your opinions about the important issues of our day! Thank God for ATS!!!!

I've always understood actions the mods have taken against/for me. When explained...I totally understood.

That's why ATS is...if not the...best of it's kind.

True, but I see a definite ideological shift in how actions are implemented now that the control has moved to the right.

Conservative male domination; just the way it should be....and thank god for the advertisements, capitalism at work. Ironic that one of the ads is for an ad blocker....I come here for the irony and the cookies of course.
edit on 25-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join