It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deluge of Denali Dung is about to be Dumped Downhill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thats right...you thought the STHF? Wrong...its about to slide down the mountain....all 66 tons of it. I just wonder who the dude is that counted and or identified 66 tons of human poop....as opposed to sy, bear poop.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Too many scientists up there using slit-trenches even though the goal is trying to save the environment.

edit on 24-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The trees on the lower slopes will be fed. It's all good.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I first read denial dung and thought « yet again more American crap »

Then I went to the link and read it.

I thought right... American crap...

Lags

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Thats what im saying. Let that Poovalanche roll!!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They should make a giant fan to push it back uphill, though everyone knows it only rolls downhill.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

My sis was a C130 crew chief...the one with the skis. Her job was to resupply the peeps in the Antarctic. The crsp they had to tote....one entire pallet of Trojans on one mission. Exploration indeed. And they use diesel generators instead of wind power, cuz you know, it aint windy in the Antarctic.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

BUTT, our crap dont stink...not yet anyway.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just plant some corn....if there isnt some already.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ummm... ummm...

Since 1906, people have attempted to summit the peak leaving behind tons of feces on the mountain.

I think a lot of that is now called 'dirt.' It has been 113 years, you know.

Crap don't stay crap forever.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Simple Math...

45 years of climbers, average 800 per year = 32,000

66 tons = 132,000 pounds / by 32,000 = 3.6 pounds of poop per climber.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: dfnj2015

My sis was a C130 crew chief...the one with the skis. Her job was to resupply the peeps in the Antarctic. The crsp they had to tote....one entire pallet of Trojans on one mission. Exploration indeed. And they use diesel generators instead of wind power, cuz you know, it aint windy in the Antarctic.

Throughout much of the 80s and good part of the 90s I flew C-141s to Antarctica, there was a very high ratio of women to men because Antarctica counted as ship duty when women could not be on many ships, so 10,000s of rubbers would not really be needed.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Ummm... ummm...

Since 1906, people have attempted to summit the peak leaving behind tons of feces on the mountain.

I think a lot of that is now called 'dirt.' It has been 113 years, you know.

Crap don't stay crap forever.

TheRedneck

But it won't break down if its frozen.

It will start to breakdown once it thaws.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thats right...you thought the STHF? Wrong...its about to slide down the mountain....all 66 tons of it. I just wonder who the dude is that counted and or identified 66 tons of human poop....as opposed to sy, bear poop.

It will make a # creek

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So...if a bear poops on a mountain....

Anyway man...that there is fuzzy math. Most peeps are gonna pinch a loaf rather than bare butt in below zero weather. And who has weighed a turd? A 3.5 pound loaf? Jeeeezus.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I had to google that cuz i was gonna call BS...but ill be damned if those sorry things didnt land there. I say sorry cuz i had to ride one from georgia to saudi....in jump seats....after a gg shot.

Anyway....you saying women didnt require protection????

Knew a couple army gals who supplemented their income buy selling rubbers in Khobar towers.

My sis dont lie man.

And did you ring the Lockheed dinner bell?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Without a paddle! Maybe the palin clan can make a sport of skiing poo mountain.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I had to google that cuz i was gonna call BS...but ill be damned if those sorry things didnt land there. I say sorry cuz i had to ride one from georgia to saudi....in jump seats....after a gg shot.

We actually landed on the ice with normal tires. The ice was so cold that a normal wet runway was much slipper than the ice there. C-141s were the mainstay of air supply there for decades. A C-130 had 5 pallets and we had 13 and much farther range and faster. I was on C-141s for 11 years and C-130s for 13 years.

Anyway....you saying women didnt require protection????

No, that is not what I meant. I just see that pallet would be 10,000s of rubbers and so I think that would be kind of an over kill when many of the woman were not in to men in the first place and the ratio would mean the men would need to be extremely busy. Extremely...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So...if a bear poops on a mountain....

Anyway man...that there is fuzzy math. Most peeps are gonna pinch a loaf rather than bare butt in below zero weather. And who has weighed a turd? A 3.5 pound loaf? Jeeeezus.

How many times do you poop in a week or 2? Do you think it might be 4 pounds, so not one 3.5 pound turd, but if they are there between a week to two weeks then it is safe to say they pooped every day once.

top topics

join