It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US woman receives hate mail after public mistake her 'zombie doll wife' for dead child

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Sorry- I posted the answer to you for convenience, but was really criticising that poster as much as you. Just trying to take the left v right issue out of the equation.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
2 things...

It does resemble a child.

And

Was this in Florida?
Definitely sounds Floridian to me...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
There mere fact that people in this thread have found a way to turn this political is just sad and pathetic. Not everything is red n' blue, guys, assholes exist on both sides.

To be perfectly honest, I think the girl is completely messed up and seeking attention. I remember reading about her when she first came out regarding her relationship with her doll. Like others have pointed out it seems she has issues regarding her deceased father, so she clings to the doll. Personally I think she's wanting attention, hence why she's doing this in the first place. Her 15 minutes of fame has slowly faded away, so now she's returning to the spotlight claiming she's getting hate mail.

Sure, I bet some people did tell her how whack she is, but how much of it is real?? How much of it did she create herself?? I know people are dense but I really don't buy that she's getting lots of accusations of that being a dead child. You can easily tell it's a doll. Sure, a messed up doll, enough to make me hope she never works in a morgue, but still a doll. I'm willing to bet the hate mail is not as rampant as she's claiming. She's creepy enough that I believe most people probably are more willing to ignore her than focus on her.

So either she's obsessing over a few pieces of hate mail, or she's seeking more attention. I could be wrong, but I saw no examples of the mail in question in the article. When people do things like that it's usually thrown all over social media.

Why did you say everything is not red and blue????????? Just because of politics??

There is strange symbolism associated with those colors all over the place, high strangeness..

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
Piss off, it was Oklahoma! Closer to Colorado than Flor Ida. Keep that crazy to yourself, our crazies Mary normal dolls, not zombies. Florida does not like zombies at all except on TV. We already have had two cases of real zombies, we do not need fake zombie marriages.
edit on 5-23-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: bastion

Wow so this must be someone that has this bizarre "objectfelia" or whatever it is, people fall in love with their dolls, or vehicles or whatever other inanimate objects you can think of, yet we have people getting angry with them for it...

You didnt read the OP , did you ?
There is a malignant epidemic of that on ATS now
She was receiving mail because folks thought it was a dead baby

I did actually, yes I know people were outraged thinking it was a baby, had you comprehended my statement you would have understood I wasn't commenting about that I was commenting on the bizarre behavior of the person with the doll.

So I agree Ats membership is rampant with comprehension issues.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

SHARK! SHARK!

"we're gonna need a bigger boat"

NO SWIMMING

some how this smells fishy

like a sexed up zombie doll fishy

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This woman's family should have done something early on to help her (if this is true and not some publicity stunt with an accompanying Go Fund Me page.)

People have become confused as to the difference in accepting diverse behaviors and enabling mental illness. They don't know where the line is anymore because the professionals that used to draw the lines are themselves wacko these days.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Alex, I'll complete the phrase with "crazy progressives."

Seriously, I like my guitars, love playing a couple of them like my 59 Gibson es-335. I am not going to marry it nor give it cunnilingus and the f-holes are way to small lol. Might screw up the wood or finish lol.

Cheers - Dave

No?

I got an Ibanez JEM just because it's got the monkey grip right around the waistline!

However, if I had any guitar pre-1970's, I wouldn't be doing that either! Those old nitro finishes are wayyyy too delicate for that!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

To be perfectly honest, I am far more concerned with the fanatical right wingers of the world, they hate everyone and in extreme cases want to hurt people.

You want to get it on with your bike, your car or doll, whatever, that's better than anger and hate. However misplaced that love is it's still love... Kinda

Fanatical right huh!? You just posted a partisan comment that had absolutely nothing to do with the hateful comments in a thread regarding a mental health issue. Who's fanatical?????

Anyone who uses that many question marks.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Alex, I'll complete the phrase with "crazy progressives."

Seriously, I like my guitars, love playing a couple of them like my 59 Gibson es-335. I am not going to marry it nor give it cunnilingus and the f-holes are way to small lol. Might screw up the wood or finish lol.

Cheers - Dave

No?

I got an Ibanez JEM just because it's got the monkey grip right around the waistline!

However, if I had any guitar pre-1970's, I wouldn't be doing that either! Those old nitro finishes are wayyyy too delicate for that!

Yep, them finishes you have to be careful with them :-) I didn't mess with the bofy finish, just the headstock and neck issues. It had been kept in a barn for a summer, winter and summer. BTW, I have an Ibanez RG321 in mahogany with the wizard neck, Ibanez make fun guitars.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
this person should be in Jail, that object cannot give consent so therefore having engaged in sexual relations is a violation of the dolls rights. the doll may have been made that way, but it was not born that way.

(sjws heads explode)

I'd wager there's a sizable portion of the membership here boinking the good ol' fashioned blow-up girls, too. The cell block is going to be a crowded one

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

To be perfectly honest, I am far more concerned with the fanatical right wingers of the world, they hate everyone and in extreme cases want to hurt people.

Typical (and typically false) hate mongering from a typical radical left-winger.

You want to get it on with your bike, your car or doll, whatever, that's better than anger and hate. However misplaced that love is it's still love... Kinda

Give me a break. That is typical radical leftist fake empathy. She obviously needs help, not encouragement with her delusions, but it is far easier to just pretend that her delusions are ok, than it is to actually try to help her deal with the underlying problem and maybe actually get better.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It crosses all boundaries including ideological.

As you've pointed out, it's hardly the sole domain of any one group.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Wow so this must be someone that has this bizarre "objectfelia" or whatever it is, people fall in love with their dolls, or vehicles or whatever other inanimate objects you can think of, yet we have people getting angry with them for it...

Statues? Lol

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

The enabling part is,

Being a mediaw(SNIP)e is encouraged in modern society, and these people will do anything for attention.

At least she's not shooting a school up

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I remember when I was quite young there was a woman who would wander around, unkempt, and carrying a doll carefully wrapped in a blanket.

My mom explained to me that she was a patient at the local "facility" who had lost her real child when it was a baby. The doll had become a surrogate. She considered it to be her child. People in town knew this and though we also knew she was disturbed, she was not persecuted. She caused no problems for anyone. People let her be.

Would removing the doll have helped her in anyway? Apparently her doctors didn't think so.

edit on 7/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Does this mean that we need to add another letter Z?.

LBGTQZ : Z for zombie doll

Clearly she has some issues but as long as she isnt hurting others i have no provlems with it. Hopefully she finds happiness in life.

edit on 21731America/ChicagoSat, 04 Jul 2020 23:21:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join