It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US woman receives hate mail after public mistake her 'zombie doll wife' for dead child

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

A zombie bride has turned to police to convince other people that she is married to a doll. Felicity Kadlec Rossi, 20, wed the doll after an ’emotional and intimate’ seven-year relationship and says they even consummated their marriage. However, since sharing her love for the doll, who Felicity says is called Kelly Rossi and is 37, she has received messages of hate with people believing her wife is a dead child.

---
‘When I was there the police confirmed that she was just a doll, and we posed up for a picture stating this so that I could share it on social media. ‘I am sick of people thinking that Kelly is a child and insinuating that I like children, so I knew I had to get this clarified to put an end to these claims.’

US woman receives hate mail after public mistake her 'zombie doll wife' for dead child

One of the strangest stories I've ever read and the photos of the doll are plain creepy/so bad it's funny.

I'm all for each to their own but this seems a clear cut case of serious mental health issues that authorities are seemingly enabling rather than offering help and support. How does one have an almost decade long 'deep meaningful relationship' and consummate a marriage with some paper?

Answers on a postcard please.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The enabling part is,

Being a mediaw(SNIP)e is encouraged in modern society, and these people will do anything for attention.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Wow so this must be someone that has this bizarre "objectfelia" or whatever it is, people fall in love with their dolls, or vehicles or whatever other inanimate objects you can think of, yet we have people getting angry with them for it...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

If she got a divorcee from her doll, how would the alimony go?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wow so this must be someone that has this bizarre "objectfelia" or whatever it is, people fall in love with their dolls, or vehicles or whatever other inanimate objects you can think of, yet we have people getting angry with them for it...

I find it really fascinating but it seems completely alien to me (I have a couple of sentimental objects and prized possessions but that's it). She's not harming anyone and it seems to make her happy but I still find it a bit tragic. In this case it seems the trauma of losing her father at a young age impacted neuro development but if it works for her and it's not harming anyone, who am I to judge?

+9 more 
posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

This is what happens when you encourage mentally ill people to embrace their delusions. This is absolutely, off the wall nuts!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

To be perfectly honest, I am far more concerned with the fanatical right wingers of the world, they hate everyone and in extreme cases want to hurt people.

You want to get it on with your bike, your car or doll, whatever, that's better than anger and hate. However misplaced that love is it's still love... Kinda

+5 more 
posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

To be perfectly honest, I am far more concerned with the fanatical right wingers of the world, they hate everyone and in extreme cases want to hurt people.

You want to get it on with your bike, your car or doll, whatever, that's better than anger and hate. However misplaced that love is it's still love... Kinda

Fanatical right huh!? You just posted a partisan comment that had absolutely nothing to do with the hateful comments in a thread regarding a mental health issue. Who's fanatical?????

On topic, it's sad that people have sent her hateful comments. But, by posting her situation on social media, she opened herself up to the public and sometimes the public isn't very nice.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

which broad demographic do you think generates the largest % of hate male she has recieved ?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
People are dicks... when you put your life on social media you are risking mean comments.

That said... rather than enabling this she really should seek some therapy.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
just to piss every one off - consent ?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I needed a laugh today so thanks for sharing.

She is weird, no doubt. But in all honesty, i am far more worried by all these people that seem to think she wanders around carrying a dead child - how stupid are people these days? Honestly, if you are one of the people sending her hate mail then frankly your seed is not needed in our race - you are dragging us all down.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is actually a clash between two very powerful modern cultural forces.
On the one hand, we all know about the cultural push towards "diversity", which encourages this "marriage to a doll" behaviour.
On the other hamd, the internet as a whole has a drive towards cultural uniformity, and wants to crush any examples of non-uniform behaviour. So it bears down on racism and paedophilia and people in one part of the world eating food tabooed in other parts of the world, and individuals having odd hobbies, and treats them all with the same passionate indignation.

edit on 23-5-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

A zombie bride has turned to police to convince other people that she is married to a doll. Felicity Kadlec Rossi, 20, wed the doll after an ’emotional and intimate’ seven-year relationship and says they even consummated their marriage. However, since sharing her love for the doll, who Felicity says is called Kelly Rossi and is 37, she has received messages of hate with people believing her wife is a dead child.

---
‘When I was there the police confirmed that she was just a doll, and we posed up for a picture stating this so that I could share it on social media. ‘I am sick of people thinking that Kelly is a child and insinuating that I like children, so I knew I had to get this clarified to put an end to these claims.’

One of the strangest stories I've ever read and the photos of the doll are plain creepy/so bad it's funny.

I'm all for each to their own but this seems a clear cut case of serious mental health issues that authorities are seemingly enabling rather than offering help and support. How does one have an almost decade long 'deep meaningful relationship' and consummate a marriage with some paper?

who has more mental issues? people sending others hate messages or someone with a strange but harmless behavior?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

errr, crikey, strewth!

What's going on here. Kinda like my dog and it's favorite cushion. err, I'm sort of, well kinda, um, yeah,,,getting my head around this.

Things are progressing too fast these days for this old bloke.

Is this really accepted? C'mon, this has got to be false. It's like someone taking advantage of their hand puppet. I,,I,,,I really can't accept this. I'm trying but my head is now screwed. Thanx ATS. I can handle all the other conspiracy stuff,, but seriously.

I'm sorta wha???

bally

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

errr, crikey, strewth!

What's going on here. Kinda like my dog and it's favorite cushion. err, I'm sort of, well kinda, um, yeah,,,getting my head around this.

Is this really accepted? C'mon, this has got to be false. It's like someone taking advantage of their hand puppet. I,,I,,,I really can't accept this. I'm trying but my head is now screwed. Thanx ATS. I can handle all the other conspiracy stuff,, but seriously.

I'm sorta wha???

bally

I'm afraid it probably is real... and all I can say to it is, jesus wept...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

errr, crikey, strewth!

I'm sorta wha???

bally

Hey!
This guy, sorry, being is a hater!
GET HIM!
KILL ALL OTHERS!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Fricken lady is nuts.
But hey, anything goes today cuz feels....

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: StoutBroux

which broad demographic do you think generates the largest % of hate male she has recieved ?

I dont know. Hate males are rather common

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: bastion

---

who has more mental issues? people sending others hate messages or someone with a strange but harmless behavior?

Yes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join