It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Earth is really flat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
discuss.

or not, just kidding. you didn't think i was being serious, did you?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Fun meme, but important to remember, that there is nothing wrong or dangerous with thought exercises, flat earth is not going to bite you if you give it one thought just for the fun of it.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Plotus are all flat. This is proven by the Ability to enjoy your favorite PEZ, set it down and not have it fall off the edge of the earth. Or why fire don't burn sideways.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Lol my cat not only would have pushed it all off the edge by now, but would have also gotten pissed her toys didn't come back.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
Lol my cat not only would have pushed it all off the edge by now, but would have also gotten pissed her toys didn't come back.

My cats (I will rephrase) MY WIFES CATS... would probably shat the place to bits and ruin my tomato plants too...

Bastards...

« Gerrrdddd orrrffff moiiii larrrnnddd »
edit on 23-5-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Twat cats

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If the Earth was really flat, we are going to need one hell of an explanation on the curvature of the Earth where the top of a ship is seen from a distance before the whole ship.

It can't be flat if we don't see the whole ship just tiny on a flat Earth. On THIS EARTH we see only the top of the Ship, the Top of the Mtns etc...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
If the Earth was really flat, we are going to need one hell of an explanation on the curvature of the Earth where the top of a ship is seen from a distance before the whole ship.

It can't be flat if we don't see the whole ship just tiny on a flat Earth. On THIS EARTH we see only the top of the Ship, the Top of the Mtns etc...
Oh with all this global warming and droughts, the center part of the oceans are sometimes several feet below the outside border.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The cat would have swatted that off the edge too... so your argument is invalid!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What if..

What if cats are flat too??

We can't stop here... this is flat cat country!! Oo

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
What if..

What if cats are flat too??

We can't stop here... this is flat cat country!! Oo

I have just flattened a cat.

Missus not happy with the wheels of my 4 x 4...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Seems legit.

top topics

join