It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gillibrand's "Family Bill of Rights"...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: G0DK1LL3R

I have friends that were adopted. Both of them were only children. Want to know why? Their parents wanted to adopt more, but the cost to do so is so insane they could not afford it.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: G0DK1LL3R

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: G0DK1LL3R

Won't speak for anyone else, but really, I'm against people killing unborn human beings.

I can't understand why some are for it.

Here is the thing I am pro life but I am also pro choice. I can not personally be with someone who has an abortion, unless of course the reason was life threatening to herself but even then, I might have a problem with the abortion.

I am also for a woman, hell anyone, choosing what to do with their bodies even if I hate their choice. I think a man is a man but will support him if he chooses to identify as a woman even if biologically they are wrong. Not my problem and I don't have to live with consequences.

You people always assume if we are pro choice, then we are for abortion but you would be wrong 8 out 10 times, we just believe it is her life and body and none of our concern.

I bolded the important part. THEIR body. Factually, in an Induced Abortion, it isn't the mothers body tat is most direct affected by the procedure. This isn't debatable. It's fact.

And because someone believes that we all have a right to life, in NO WAY indebts them to said life.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Nowadays, in my opinion, it is not a problem to give a person up for adoption. If you do not know what this process looks like and what are its pros and cons, you can look here lawrina.com...

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join