It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 International Special Operations Capabilities Demonstration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

As part of the 2018 Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC), held at the Tampa Convention Center, U.S. and international special operations forces participated in a rescue demonstration. The exercise included Black Hawk and Little Bird Helicopters, fast attack boats, Army rangers, and more. During the scenario, Mayor Bob Buckhorn was held captive and later saved by the highly skilled commandos of the International Special Operations Forces.

www.sofic.org...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Ahh, another Floridian reveal himself. Tickets to that event we're like 110$ or so. I think that got you entrance to the expo as well.

We will see if Jane Castor decides to continue to play hostage or if she accepts a different role. Maybe she will delegate the task to the current police chief as a mild form of hazing lol.

I think they are coming back next year too. Usually the same year as airfest at MacDill. Hopefully they dance the f-22 around the sky again for fifteen minutes like last year.

Oh they are still here?? That would explain the helos I heard earlier yesterday.
edit on 5-22-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Before some smartass tells you that this has been posted before, IT'S COOL, GET OVER YOURSELF.

Star and flag.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I only tried searching for SOFIC - nothing came up = teh lazy

top topics

join