It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I go have a colonoscopy again after 11 years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: CharlesT

Put your big boy pants on, have the procedure/surgery done and continue to live cancer free for the next bit.

I had an organ removed, which did have cancer, laproscopicly (spelling - sorry) performed and was back at work cancer free in little over a week.

I have had my thyroid removed with folicular carcinoma as well as 2 removed from the face and forehead.
I seldom wear pants any more. They hurt my lumbar.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
What will happen if you just stop going to the doctor and let that 12th thing in you butt just do what it wants naturally?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It will mutate and become cancerous. It is around 1/8the the size of the cecum. If it continues to grow it can block the flow from the small intestine. Could be why I'm not hungry now.
edit on 23-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

The cecum is a transition pouch between the small and large intestine.

edit on 23-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So you don't have cancer. And you have to have a benign polyp removed because you waited 11 years to get a test you should get every 2 or 3 years at the most. And you are freaking out about death?

I had cancer, suffered through two horrible surgeries, and just found out I have another tumor that grew 70% in the last year. I couldn't give a flying phuck through a rolling doughnut about death. I kicked cancers azz before and I will do it again.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You'll live.

Polyp is nice and low down, easy to take out and treat. You're under care and it is being taken care of.

If it is cancerous and it spreads loads of people live with bags.

I have ulcerative colitis...that may eventually lead to cancer. Then again.. It may not. The fact that I met people who have great lives without their bowels removed my fear completely.

On Tuesday this week I had my womb, cervix and ovaries removed due to first stages of cancer. Got out of hospital yesterday. This morning I walked three miles and visited friends. This soon after surgery and I feel great. Attitude is everything.

Make the most of now. A visit by the mortality fairy can really wake you up to what's important. Don't waste time worrying. You'll create a self fulfilling prophesy.

An old boxing coach said to me... "when you get hit... Don't let it phase you. Shake your head and box on!"

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm not freaking out dude. i can't stop laughing at that comment. Good Greaf guy, back up and read my posts. I'm still laughing. We have the same attitude about death. Join the crowd.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

I love you sweetheart and I will pray for you. I'm informed about my situation by research on the net and know fairly certainly what to expect from here out. Medical science is progressing rapidly now and I have many years to look forward to. God may take me some other way anytime he decides he wants it and I'm go for launch at his/her calling.
My heart is with you dear.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I love you right back. What a lovely post.

I am really well but will take any prayer I can get, you amazing human. Xxxxx

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join