It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I go have a colonoscopy again after 11 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So I go have a colonoscopy again after 11 years where 2 small polyps were found and removed.

This time 12 were found and 11 were removed. I am referred to a general surgeon for the removal of the 12th polyp that is a potential bleeder 4 centimeters in diameter located in the cecum. The biopsy came back negative for carcinoma but it has the potential to metastasize.

Am I a dead MF. Is my goose cooked? Do I need to update my will? I need to find a way to make it quick and painless. I hope I'm ready for Gods Pearly Gates. I met a pretty young girl just this afternoon and I need more time. Please Lord give me more time. Well, it's been good knowing you folks here. I sure wish I had a second chance with that pretty little girl.

Oh well, party on Dudes and Dudets.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I get that your having a tough time but that 3rd paragraph about the “pretty little girl” is creepy as hell....

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Doctors always talk worse case, get the surgery and don't worry about it you are doing all you can. Way ahead of most people I know I should have checkups but never do.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

My body is giving out but I am still an adolescent intellect.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Dont neglect your poop shoot.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

A person never expects something like this at my age. Yesterday, spending the afternoon with my mother, who is now 92, and sisters family, I told my brother in law and he looked at me and said 12 polyps, with a cringe on his expression and I acknowledged him with just a smile and subdued chuckling grin.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Bottom's up priorities starting at the bottom.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

She works at a local tobacco store. She certainly is no child.
Gotta be 21 to work there.
edit on 21-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Best of luck, and remember, the next world surely can not be as bad as this one.

edit on 21-5-2019 by solve because: Typo madness

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Last time I had a scope done, I asked the nurse to see if they could find my head.

You'll be fine.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Please read this

www.nytimes.com...

And watch this.

Changing your diet to refrain from eating process foods, fried foods, vegetable oils, food colorings and sugars to one that is healthier will help keep the cancer away.

I,myself, got Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I changed my diet and avoid the above as much as I can while incorporating more of the foods in the video. And luckily enough haven't suffered symptoms of IBS. However when I eat like crap it tends to creep back. Definitely watch the videos and change your diet. Get some exercise in as well. Live and eat healthy be healthy.

I had to drink that horrible liquid in order to get a colonoscopy myself. Not doing that again.
edit on 21-5-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

The last word is years away.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Last time I had a scope done, I asked the nurse to see if they could find my head.

You'll be fine.

They would have a hard time extracting mine past the internal hemorrhoids.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
I will in a little while. Really, I will..

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just to let anyone know, most people don't fear death, they fear the journey.

I fear neither.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes please.

It's totally worth your time.

After being sick and being in the hospital twice. I was sort of forced cleansed.

So now when I eat certain things. I can just taste all the crap in the food. And I just can't handle the taste. It's so bizarre.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You'll be fine.

Did they find your head? I’ve had it done twice, the test isn’t so bad. The prep sucks.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The prep gave me diarrhea.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Polyps are a fairly common occurrence.
Until the Doctor says "Son pack your bags and get ready for the big snooze." - Don't even let that thought cross your mind.

My mother has to go in every couple of years to get them removed.
None have been cancerous.
Just precautionary.

You're going to be fine.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: putnam6

A person never expects something like this at my age. Yesterday, spending the afternoon with my mother, who is now 92, and sisters family, I told my brother in law and he looked at me and said 12 polyps, with a cringe on his expression and I acknowledged him with just a smile and subdued chuckling grin.

Not sure how old but to me its that they keep reoccurring. Had my Gall bladder removed I'm 52 its no big deal, but its messed with my digestion. Do eat right there are ways to lesson polyps, I was surprised didn't have any

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join