It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone changed their stance on Biden?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He's still a lolcow.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Biden is a male Hillary. And as such isn't radical enough for my liking.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why do you believe America will vote for basically Obama 2.0?

Because they already voted for Obama twice. Most Democrats still absolutely adore Obama.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My sister is a republican but she likes him for some reason.

Must be his policies. I personally don't know. I'm waiting to listen to whoever gets the dem nomination.
I don't have time to listen to 24 people.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Biden likes to feel up little girls on camera. Who knows what kind of sick stuff he's done in private.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Speaking of VP picks.

Is there a minimum age for them like there is for being president?

Asking for my friend..... Boe Jiden.
edit on 21-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No , I would Still go at Him with the Three Point , then Slam him into the Ground of Political Obscurity where he Belongs......

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If he persists, he will likely be a John Kerry on election day. If the Democrats want to win they'd better find someone people like and get excited about.
edit on 21-5-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

My stance for Biden remains the same. Butt cheeks clenched, standing bolt upright, shoulders up, cringe at 100%, repeating "pleasedon'tsniffme pleasedon'tsniffme pleasedon'tsniffme" silently to myself.

Oh! Ohhhh...figurative stance. I want a president with no secrets he's ashamed of, nobody in his personal life he cares about, and with a terminal illness with a 4 year clock running. Every. Single. Election.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I stick by what I've said previously, I think he is going to win.
I really think he will easily get the Democratic nomination.
I think the fight against Trump will be very even, but he will come out on top.

I remember when a lot of people voted for NOT Hillary. I think a lot of people are going to do that this time against Trump. It's
not so much that they are voting for Biden, but they will be voting for NOT Trump...

Biden's crap hasn't even come out yet, and boy he has a lot, also when he starts to mumble in the debates people are going to get concerned.

I really dislike how he tries to play the old wisdom guy and he really isn't very smart, trump is even smarter...that's saying a lot. He also switches all the time to whatever is the flavor of the week with the idea that people will not remember what he did or say before, and all that will come out. Just like he ripped Paul Ryan for voting for the wars when all it took was a simple search to see he not only voted for the wars but was a key speaker in getting the war votes.

My favorite has got to be this on his sage old wisdom about guns. The guy is a true idiot.

edit on 21-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ill just leave this here... Russia Dems simply stayed home. Its not like the country wanted trump any more than he wanted the job. Funny how things work.

It's already been determined there was no collusion with Russia that involved ANY American...straight from the Mueller report! The same report you have said will prove Trump is a Russian stooge, guess you were wrong.

Oh, and the Dems didn't stay home. Some just switched sides like me. So just keep pushing these radical lefties and the Dems will continue to lose voters. Not to mention the independent candidate will be stealing some votes from the Dems in 2020 as well. For example, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Cuban, Howard Shultz and probably others. Hard to keep up with so many Democrats fighting for the spotlight.

Lastly, Trump wanted the job or he wouldn't have campaigned for it and now campaigning again for 2020. He didn't "need" the job like the career politicians. They have to stay in office for years to pay back their debt to the globalists via pay-to-play.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If Biden feels his wife is going through hell with him, what the hell does he want to do to you and me?!?!

Brief Biden Clip: twitter.com...

Gulp!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I don't think Biden will be the nominee. It will be a woman, the GOP knows this and they are scared. Big time corporate money is already filling the dembs coffers.

I wish I could believe you are right!

Scared? Are you kidding? Against Warren or Pelosi, Trump wins big.

Against Creepy Uncle Joe, it'll be another nail-biter like 2016.

The DNC has made it pretty clear who their choice is. The rest of it is a dog and pony show. (Oh, and they'll keep Bernie in all the way till the convention, just to have him then turn and support the pick, just like he did in 2016). If he manages to survive that long. No ill will, but man, he must have a death wish campaigning in his condition.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
12.22.2022 UPDATE

Republican Senators are now ALL IN for President Joseph R. Biden.

Sure they whine, but end up supporting whatever our Democrat President wants.

I.E.

Republican Senators Hold Presser, Accuse Biden of “Intentional” Border Crisis – Then Vote for his $1.7 Trillion Spending Bill, with NO Money for Border.
Excerpted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com... bill-no-money-border/

American voters are obviously satisfied with the performance of their Senators, since the vast majority of them get re-elected over and over again.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I haven't lessened my stance on Biden or Trump. The country needs better than these 2.

I have always said the following:

1. Trump was an average POTUS and a poor leader
2. Biden, to this point , is poor POTUS and poor leader.

I feel even stronger that way and i am truly embarassed to have BIden as President.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Do you think Biden is doing what he promised and was elected to do?

He sure is trying hard, don't cha think?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Let's be real, polls? The same polls that clearly told us that Trump was unpopular? The same polls that told us Hillary would win? These polls are a psyop. Sounds cringy to say it out loud but it's the truth. They're fixed to sway peoples attitudes towards a thing, in this case Biden.

NO ONE in their right mind would say Biden is doing a good job. Truth be told, besides rabid leftists and talking heads on TV I've heard nothing positive about Biden.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shleemee
Let's be real, polls? The same polls that clearly told us that Trump was unpopular? The same polls that told us Hillary would win? These polls are a psyop. Sounds cringy to say it out loud but it's the truth. They're fixed to sway peoples attitudes towards a thing, in this case Biden.

NO ONE in their right mind would say Biden is doing a good job. Truth be told, besides rabid leftists and talking heads on TV I've heard nothing positive about Biden.

Biden is doing, and trying to do, what he promised and what Americans elected him to do. If you don't like Biden's policies, blame the majority of Americans.

THEY voted for him to do what he's doing!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"Has anyone changed their stance on Biden?"

No, I still hate his lying, f**king guts.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Not necessarily, but I have softened somewhat to CNN, especially regarding the Ukraine War.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join