It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Video has Same Mission Names As AstrOs Last Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
While browsing youtube last night I found this video:
youtu.be...

It’s from nasa and shows off a couple of their goals for the near future of space exploration for the human race. It’s a basic promotional video but a couple details caught my attention, the names of a couple of the projects are the same names AstrO mentions as project names for the breakaway civilization. Orion and Gateway.

For those unfamiliar, AstrO was a well respected member of ATS for years until his last thread, where he detailed his involvement with the spacefaring breakaway civilization known as “RK’s”. He then disappeared forever after claiming he was going to live off-world. There’s tons of great info in his last thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this thread he discussed, among other things, 2 projects known as Orion and Gateway

PROJECT GATEWAY was the effort to develop and build a station outside of earths atmosphere. In the beginning we utilised high altitude balloons which carried aloft rockets to take a team and payload to orbit. It was our rationalisation that a constant flow of smaller launches high over the oceans would draw little or no attention to the project. We were correct. Space habitat EDEN was completed.

ORION
We started small. A three man crew, 600 feet long, ablative disk and magnetic delivery system made 'up there'. What we couldn't produce ourselves we had delivered. A proof of concept vehicle. It was decided that we would take Orion to the dark side of the moon and detonate our first pulse in its shadow. Safety and secrecy dictated the need. The prototype worked so well in testing that ORION SPRINT was green lit for us. 1800 yards long, 14 crew members, disk grown, milled, polished and perfected all off world. From her first to 33rd flight, she performed faultlessly. Her 34th mission was a full speed sprint to the Oort cloud, and beyond. Away she went. Fully fuelled, fully equipped. 18 months she was gone.

These are the same project names that nasa is using for similar, but notably less advanced projects.

Nasas Orion project is a space capsule designed to get astronauts into deep space and back.

Nasas project gateway will be a lunar outpost capable of moving between orbits as a jumping off point for other missions as well as an experimental platform.

The similarities are interesting and really got me thinking, could AstrO have been dropping us all a grain of truth?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Last week has been very strange,

Been very busy reading about the properties MHD engines and the likes of that, and of their potential uses in theoretical space crafts,

There is a really fascinating paper found online about the physics of non conventional propulsion systems for interstellar travel, and lots of information all over the web about the potential uses for exotic metamaterials.

I think something is about to happen.

Also the origin story of the black triangle seems highly plausible at this point.

One other thing is, that based on my own observations, i am convinced, that the universe is not just expanding, it is also contracting.
edit on 21-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Something about AstrO's last thread resonates so strongly. Hopefully the info comes to light soon.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have his links saved on my tablet and read them every few months just to try to pick it apart. Rather difficult.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Looks like he was into and good at creative writing.

+5 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

First off, over in the Breakaway discussion thread in the Grey Area, we have come to the conclusion that some of what you are reading at face value is a coded version of Black Op projects. Which we also have decided that means that Ast0 probably worked for a defense contractor on some of the said projects (my own pick has a skunk as a mascot; you'll see why I think that in a second). So you will have to take that into consideration when approaching that main narrative... some of it is in code!

Second, there seems to be a profuse amount of NASA projects named "Orion"! And if you have read Bauval you will see that it stretches back to Egypt and the Ancient Gods of Egypt. That is what "Dark Mission" is all about and why moon landings happened at specific times.

Last, if you did not call it "Gateway" about the only other thing you can call it is "Star Gate" and even that is too obvious!

And dang it, this Astr0 tale just does not seem to go away! I had posted a thread about the Office of Naval Research Laboratory putting in a patent for a room temperature superconductor. The guy has a couple more patents...

Link ONRL "Anti-gravity" Triangle Space Ship patent post.

The next one is how to travel near the speed of light by dropping your gravitational constant to near zero. All of these patents were filed by the same guy!

Put them all together. RTSC to move electricity around with no resistance; triangle shaped craft that uses electricity to "push away" space-time and lesson its effective weight; and some faster that chemical rockets or ion engines propulsion system. All these use massive amounts of electricity to make their effects happen. Which I can only conclude means that Lockheed has had a fully functional compact fusion reactor for some time and has used the ORNL patents and tested them out in triangle shaped craft. I think that is what some of the Astr0's tale is about.

Welcome to the bunny hole I fell in back in February!!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Here are some articles from 2011/2012 mentioning Gateway and Orion, years before Astr0:
www.nasaspaceflight.com...
www.space.com...

Here is a Gateway concept study from 2001:
Gateway Final Report

edit on 21-5-2019 by moebius because: fix link

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So many smart people on this site, and so many were taken in by that guy's dumb hoax thread. I don't get it.

+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Source: MUFON.COM

Caught July 29, 2018. Hessen, Kansas.

Kind of close to home, huh?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It was a cool thread nonetheless. I enjoyed reading it for the fun. He did quite a good job on it.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

project Orion was from the 1950s

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

From what I remember some people on ATS that were also respected regulars did get a kind of confirmation of some his words, by events happening when he said they would happen . Correct me if I am wrong, as this was a long time ago

edit on 21/5/19 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thill

You are not wrong. Bassplayer was one of the people if I recall.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

ATS calling AstrO, come in AstrO

It could be the truth has been discovered by moebius, but its still an interesting mind bending story/document of history.....I want to believe, then some of us can leave this rock to those who choose to fight over landborders and wealth, Im going to space instead.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wonder why they believe our "leaders" speak for us? They say they care, yet are making deals with a tiny few at the expense of us all. How about show up and tell us all this stuff in person, and let US chose on an individual basis? Oh wait, that many people might threaten THEIR control. I mean really...Leaders..A small group, small enough to fit them all on a big bus, who play with children and commit war crimes, must make this choice for us? What does that say about them? the (off worlders)

Could the opposite be true? Could the World be begging and they are saying no? How many prayers are sent every second to "things" up in the sky for pretty much the exact same plea?

One last thing.. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Who has absolute power?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Thill

You are not wrong... there was(is?) a surprising amount of agreement and confirming testimony about the claims from folks on this forum I've come to trust... and a couple even said they'd met the breakaways in person and were "allowed" to remember ... and if one does the legwork, the technical hints A dropped, including obscure patents, checks out, too.

It still puzzles me, even though my adult side chuckles at it.

The time for their predicted general disclosure is swiftly passing by, though.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

True but the program went black after a time just as it was showing promise.

+15 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Because when you're discussing things that aren't public knowledge, and someone says, "On this day, in this location, at this time, you'll see this going overhead, traveling in this direction", and is off by five minutes, it goes a long long way towards their credibility.

I don't necessarily buy all of what was posted, but a hell of a lot of what we discussed about normal matters was later confirmed by other sources.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am really happy you showed up in this thread, every time I read your post in AstrOs thread I kind of get chills and my mind races with possibilities.

If you have the time and want, I’d love to hear a little expansion on AstrOs interactions. From what I infer a member told him about seeing a black triangle and astrO confirmed this sighting as well as told the member where and when he would see it again, and was spot on.

Are there any other notable interactions that come to mind?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

There were several interactions of that sort. I don't know about the others, but in my case, he missed the time given to me by less than 15 minutes.

(No, it wasn't a triangle, but it was something that didn't fly a regular or published schedule.)
edit on 5/21/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join