It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 5G killing trees?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helig

originally posted by: sean
not just DNA being torn to pieces which is also possible*.

No, just no.

Let me put this plainly: non-ionizing radiation does not alter DNA in any way what-so-ever.

How is non-ionizing radiation different from ionizing radiation?

Put simply, non-ionizing radiation differs from ionizing radiation in the way it acts on materials like air, water, and living tissue

Unlike x-rays and other forms of ionizing radiation, non-ionizing radiation does not have enough energy to remove electrons from atoms and molecules. Non-ionizing radiation can heat substances. For example, the microwave radiation inside a microwave oven heats water and food rapidly.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

Yes, when it comes to electrons directly and you're right, but what I meant as far as damage goes...damage from heat/burning of tissue that does give rise to mutated cells that eventually do turn into cancer and tumors. So in a sense it does alter genes and DNA. You posted information from the CDC I can post you information from National Toxicology Program/National Institutes in health. Scientists in labs that have proven clear evidence of carcinogenicity with certain cancers being caused directly by your friendly RF. There is no doubt a lot that science doesn't know. Everything including our bodies have it's own frequencies, but how do we know that we're not disrupting that? Kind of like whispering in a noisy room. The government knows damn well that frequencies can alter brain activity and moods. If that is possible, then what's the limit?? Maybe it can stop someones heart who knows. Kill switch for the masses. They already have dishes to cause pain on large crowds of people. They knew that for a long time.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

So because it doesn't look like a typical 5G tower by Google then there is no way 5G can come from a metal lamp post? When 5G phones and other devices come out they won't look like a tower either.
edit on 22-5-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Just as I thought there might be a chemical reaction happening as our bodies has a plethora of reactions going on. The non harmful radiation as it seems is indeed harmful. Ionizing radiation does it directly and non-ionizing does, but with a two step process. So we have a problem here the FDA CDC versus RFsafe and NIH, US National Institute of Health saying the complete opposites of each other. I supposed to believe the FDA. The same FDA that tells me that vaping is just as bad as cigarettes. The already FDA approved food grade glycol and flavoring used in vaping without any nicotine whatsoever is to be labeled as "Derived from the Tobacco plant". The same FDA that is hell bent on charging me up the wazoo for any prescription drugs. Makes me feel bamboozled.

www.rfsafe.com...

www.nih.gov...

As a side note, the first link was clear back in 2001 for studies on 2G, 3G, 4G etc not on 5G which is at a whole new level. Who knows what damage it will bring.

edit on 22-5-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Is that a 5g tower cause it looks exactly like the lampost outside my house.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

Imagine it turned us into grey aliens over generations.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Incoming stellar cores? Dude what the hell are you on about?
As for the op, if it was 5G that killed the tree surely it would have affected the grass, hedges and other trees in that picture.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

5 G will also be redirecting our digestive system so that some here will be defecating out through their mouths.

Clearly 5 G has already been turned on

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns
a reply to: TheBlackDog

5 G will also be redirecting our digestive system so that some here will be defecating out through their mouths.

Clearly 5 G has already been turned on

That's what the deep state wants you to think with their physical assault on our minds (IE: Chemtrails, 5G, ect.)

Soon they will be able to program us through intricate manipulations of the system up to but not limited to getting us to completely change our mentality, and possibly act out in their interest.

Lol /s

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Knock knock
who's there ?
Teresa
Teresa who?
Teresa fookin dying

I think the op needs to lay off the Teresa Green

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FawnyKate
Knock knock

Nothing like a knock-knock joke to brighten the day!!!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Radiation is harmful to biological creatures, and that has been known for years.

Increasing the amount of radiation around (there is already plenty), and perhaps at the microwave frequency used for 5G will not be helpful to living beings.

But we don't care because just as Big Pharma and Big Tobacco have not lied to us, the industries involved would not lie to us either. They would not put us in harm's way to bolster their bottom line, right?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't know..I'm interested in hearing more. What's the harm in making sure? I did read that there are some concerns, just as with 3G and 4G. We are at the point in our tech advancement that we have the opportunity to ensure that we don't harm the planet or the animals living here. We have the knowledge to build tech that is environmentally friendly. I would assume we would want to do that.

The tree videos are questionable at best, but, I still wonder how safe is this technology?

The video below is testimony by a 36 year old man who developed cancer in his neck after twenty years of cell phone use. He is testifying to halt small cell deployment in California ...

And, why the push back on just making sure it is safe? With the time invested in the back and forth arguments, these companies could've already done the testing and had their results. Unless there are some studies done and I just missed them? I'll go look for that. But, I see nothing wrong with taking the time to make sure we aren't harming people.

Thanks,
blend
edit on 22-5-2019 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Ever seen a half dead tree? Probably not like this one.

The tree is right next to a 5G tower or whatever it is called, a 5G pole maybe.

ETA - Some pics if you don't watch videos. They were made from screenshots. Please don't confuse stitching artifacts with time warps, ET's or paranormal causes.

Could this be from the 5G?

Any tree experts out there that can tell whats wrong with this tree?

It's a maple or a sycamore . All trees produce dead wood but don't usually lose useful portions .

. The tree is not long for this world , should be due to be cut down immediately on safety grounds . It's not in an area that goes unmaintained . The grass is sprayed out underneath . This tells tells you that whatever happened to it, it happened quickly . You'd want to know how long it's been rolled out for there . It might go a year without felling , but in that state (severe bark damage) it wouldnt go unnoticed by council tree surveyors and un as yet sorted out for much longer than that . If it's left that way it's an insurance liability .

You can also tell the two thirds of the tree died off quickly because the thinner ends of the branches are unusually still in tact in comparison to the normal state of bark degradation over time - the thinner dead wood blows off easily in the wind but hasn't even begun to fall yet .

Without the 5g transmitter next to it you could equate this damage with a large bonfire having burned next to it , damaging most of the side closest to the heat , leaving some active bark away from the source of heat alive protected by the wood of the trunk . It's not spray damage . It could be assumed that disease has taken a large portion but
the protected side is not showing similar symptoms , meaning the problem is not systemic but endemic . More likely to be a local outside cause, but not spray damage .
The major clue is in the bark loss . Children vandals or squirrels can damage bark but not to the extent shown . It has fragmented and fallen off already but the ends haven't fallen off yet , and that's 'not right' . It's not something you'd normally see on dead portions of tree . Portions do die sometimes , but not that quickly . Complete and sudden fragmentation of the bark like that is also very unusual .

What'd normally cause a dieback like that would be cracked or broken limbs , poor pruning skills , or unfortunate accident like being hit with a loading arm . None of that's occured , but the damage looks most similar to fire damage

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's a Ericsson cell tower located In LA.

2rdrtx4bt29lo91s31mjhkji-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com... y=75

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What a bunch of f###ing eedgits. Are you all real or what? Please, please google 5G transmitters and see what they look like, what this guy is saying is total, total BS.What you are seeing ladies and gentlemen are LED street lights with a radio receiver (not a transmitter) so the local authority can turn the lights on or off at their discretion.
They aint 5G transmitters.

For a fully built-out 5G network, the city will need some 10,000 small cell sites. It’s not like previous generations, which required only the big towers. But if you were listening closely on Wednesday during a briefing of the City Council, Dallas Assistant City Attorney Don Knight snuck in an interesting point about the small cells.

The City Has To Decide Where to Hide 10,000 5G Nodes

Your right, there is no proof that it is a 5G pole. No proof it isn't though, because they are out there for sure. You will see them probable sooner, than later.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Makes you wonder why the need to disguise it as a lamp post.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's shocking the misinformation that is happening here.

5G is the first attempt to move to the unlicensed high frequency band (30Ghz to 300 Ghz) and works on a very different level than our current broadcast technologies which are all operating in a rather low frequency. The problem is not the ultra high frequency - well it's kind of - but rather the limited study that has been done so far.

The fist incident report of human being exposed to ultra high frequency was in 1995 when 6 men accidentally were exposed to 100Ghz at 5W and exhibit serious health issues. Over the next 15 years multiple scientific studies were conducted but limited to up to 3GHz exposure that mainly concluded that there was increased body temperature when exposed to mobile RF frequency .. now most humans may have an issue and some may not - however those who have an issue with that usually means cancer or other serious conditions.

Now for 5G there was one single study done in 2007 that observed 19 mice over a period of 24h exposed to 1W of 28Ghz radiation - the result: No issues! ... WTF?

The standard urban 5G tower has to operate at 100W (effective 5-10W radiation power) in order to penetrate and provide solid signal!

The military and the US Government have regulated any exposure over 12GHz internally for years and special RF protection gear is needed to be in an area that exposed more than 5W over 12GHz .. heck most radio telescopes operating in the 26GHz range have to be at least at an altitude of 8000ft (!) or in an unpopulated area (VLA New Mexico).

... and suddenly 100W at 30-300GHz are safe in urban areas ... not only that - it's safe to operate them within 1 miles from each other because of one study that was performed on 19(!) mice! ....

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That looks a lot like a street light...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

That's one soon to be dead tree. Though some survive in that zombafied state, for well longer then a human lifetime. But what would be the point in letting go on like that. They may as well cut it down, way to late for pruning for sure. As for 5g, it depends. Most if not all technologies have had effects on people, I think it took me years before I was able to eat microwaved food. Or at least to get over the taste. Even to this day, if want to make a hot dog, I cook it or boil it, microwaving it is a last ditch sort of thing. And that goes for most food, you know given time constrains.

But in all, it may be that all that sugar and additives in food may and will effect people more then microwave technology. The body does adapt, or at least to a degree. Who is willing to bet that if that tree was in a grove with other trees, it would not be as effected as it was, one lone tree. There are so many factors, that its kind of hard to keep track of it all.

I suppose we will see right? Or at least come 20 years down the line, when things become obvious. Or maybe not, seeing as many will have there frontal lobes so fried, that they wont notice much. Ah! we will see I suppose, everybody saying 5g is a bit more intense then the other that came before. Time will tell. As I don't see people being able to do much about it.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
blisteringly obvious questions :

1 - why is the privet hedge in such reasonable condition ???

2 - is there another tree - " off stage " left - that people pushing the " 5G kills trees " trope dont want us to see ?
edit on 23-5-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join