It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 5G killing trees?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ever seen a half dead tree? Probably not like this one.

The tree is right next to a 5G tower or whatever it is called, a 5G pole maybe.

ETA - Some pics if you don't watch videos. They were made from screenshots. Please don't confuse stitching artifacts with time warps, ET's or paranormal causes.

Could this be from the 5G?

Here's a funny one.

Any tree experts out there that can tell whats wrong with this tree?

edit on 20-5-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is possible that it could interfere with electrical signals of a tree. There may not be any evidence proving it yet, but I am sure it does effect some plants, even the LED lights outside effect the trees more than the old mercury vapor lights did. If it was going to effect the trees the most, it would probably be the night time that has the biggest effect.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Tree dead on that side, seems like it. They sure put it close to some poor persons bedroom!

+9 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
5G is the overloaded threshold. Their is no need for 5G. Welcome to the electronic minuplation of your soul.

thank you millenials

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
In fact…

Every “electromagnetic transmissions “is harmful to life, from radio “short waves to long waves” and now from “G whatever”…

If G5 is bad, then what about G4 or G4.5..?

Ahhh American stupid suspicions as usual…..

To add…

I was radar operator for 20 years “electromagnetic stuff” and had a clear warning to the soldiers “NEVER GET ALONG WHEN THE DEVICE IS WORKING” in any angels or directions.

G whatever you said….???.

LOL

edit on 21 5 2019 by Qboneq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Looking at that tree its the loss of bark on the left hand side thats causing the problem as its what supplies most of the tree's needs, looking at the ground its paler than the surrounding area which probably means the water supply for the tree may be a bit short.

Theres no start of the roots above ground which probably means work may have been done to make the area under the tree more level.

Its one of those things where it would of been good to of seen how things were 10/20/30 years ago.

My guess would generally be years of it being bashed by workmen in large mowers has damaged the left side which now seems to be healing itself but pretty much everything on the left hand side will probably die off over the next few years as the usual storms etc take their toll and people will complain and it'll be judged a risk and thus chopped down.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I didn’t realise that, for efficient signal broadcast, you’d need to keep the transmitter lower than the houses...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Glad I live in the countryside and only have 3 to 4G from time to time...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Tree dead on that side, seems like it. They sure put it close to some poor persons bedroom!

The problem is (in the pics at least) that we can't see where the 5g mast is compared to the tree. That slim metal tower with the flat head on top os a street light. Granted it's one of the newer types with low energy cells that light instead of bulbs but it is just a street light. With that in mind .

This tree may have developed some kind of disease or infection, it doesn't seem to be effecting an entire half of the tree, rather one limb. my boss and I have removed dead limbs from trees that look like this before, sometimes in areas where there's no phone signal, nevermind 5g...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Short answer: yes but it kills any form of life tbh

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Government mind control and manipulation brought to a street near you. It’s disgusting and is a weapon you simply can’t avoid. The only way is to move into some forest somewhere and wait for the whole human race to turn into mindless zombies doing the bidding of the government.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
5G is being bashed all over the place online.

I don't give a single damn. It's a collection of EMF waves. You get more radiation from the sun and eating tuna fish, than residual 5G contact will provide.

Fear. Mongering. Deception. It's just a damn EMF band spectrum standard. It's not going to mind control the masses. It's not going to kill all biological life. If you think the radio signal from 5G transmission will magically kill you, then you should already be dead. You're intaking passive EMF of every possible spectrum band, every god damn day. Holy #. What a concept.

Go look at a freaking cloud chamber, and wrap your head around the fact, that you could set it up in your basement, and it's still going to get multiple cosmic rays per minute. Your body is just constantly being hammered by EMF.
Some 5G towers, transmitters, and receivers aren't changing jack diddly.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Let’s hope you're right because there isn’t any op-out option for this ‘technology’. Everyone is going to be bombarded by this whether they like it or not.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The stupid liberals are now trying to save trees. We can't have big government telling business how to run their business. We need to create competitivity counsel to oversee liberals dumb decisions that are counter to business productivity. We can't have someone in Washington pretending to be an expert on trees.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
In fact…

Every “electromagnetic transmissions “is harmful to life, from radio “short waves to long waves” and now from “G whatever”…

If G5 is bad, then what about G4 or G4.5..?

Ahhh American stupid suspicions as usual…..

To add…

I was radar operator for 20 years “electromagnetic stuff” and had a clear warning to the soldiers “NEVER GET ALONG WHEN THE DEVICE IS WORKING” in any angels or directions.

G whatever you said….???.

LOL

There is some concern for 4G too but the nature of waves and molecules make it a crap shoot anyway.

I took a computer language too avoid German or French one year and learned that one photon of energy strikes the media the data is stored on can change a 1 to a 0 or vice versa. Back when DOS was boss. So, i had a DNA test one time for health reasons and they found a small non inherited genetic condition that was considered a non issue. The Dr and I had a good discussion that it was possibly a microwave had struck a cell and created the anomaly.

Conclusion, I think there is going to be a scientific basis for concern that 5G is possibly dangerous to us all. Full speed ahead, damn the torpedo's and we will find out the hard way. I hope I am proven wrong.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The stupid liberals are now trying to save trees. We can't have big government telling business how to run their business. We need to create competitivity counsel to oversee liberals dumb decisions that are counter to business productivity. We can't have someone in Washington pretending to be an expert on trees.

CONSERV atives like to conserve.

Being conservative about resources such as trees and the money you have available to spend are smart things.

5G is about making it faster, better for the consumer. Will it be worth it? Could it be a scam to put those poles there and piggyback something else onto it? Questions abound.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There are rumors that trees are felled to allow clear signal path. Maybe it's a conspiracy to avoid us seeing all the dead trees as a result of 5G.

Problem is, the people who make these videos on Youtube go out of their way to say they "will block any deniers". So discussing the issue with facts and evidence is not an option.

There are countless studies available online which claim to highlight dangers with 5G but as with all studies their methodology can be refuted. Wavelength, length of exposure time, distance from source of wave.... The truth is out there but we'll never know it.

edit on 21-5-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Government mind control and manipulation brought to a street near you. It’s disgusting and is a weapon you simply can’t avoid. The only way is to move into some forest somewhere and wait for the whole human race to turn into mindless zombies doing the bidding of the government.

True.

But then you have the downside of getting raped by gay frogs from the chemtrail SNAFU

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

No it's the incomming stellar cores,plus the demise of the sun has put us in a grand solar minimum,UV rays are increasing as the magnetosphere has become depleted,which means we will get fried eventually,look at the amatuers with UV meters they grouped up all over the world,our government isn't sharing this information,avoid contact with sun

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Two points...

1. When GRPS, 2G, 3G and 4G were launched some people predicted our brains would fry. They did not. We all lived. Is 5G now the new brain fryer? Will we look back in a couple of years and wonder what the fuss was about?
2. If 5G was shown to be detrimental to the environment, then it would be a compromised technology. The videos showed nothing conclusive except damaged trees and a lamppost with an aerial on top. In the UK an aerial on top of a streetlight is a wi-fi access points for e.g. BT, so not 5G as implied.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join