It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no stopping it - 5G will be everywhere soon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Even though many in the scientific community are loudly warning about the potential health effects that 5G technology could have on the general population, Verizon and AT&T are starting to put up their 5G networks in major cities all across the nation.

Today, the total number of cell phones exceeds the entire population of the world, and the big cell phone companies are making a crazy amount of money providing service to all of those phones. And now that the next generation of cell phone technology has arrived, millions of cell phone users are looking forward to better connections and faster speeds than ever before.

5G Danger: Hundreds Of Respected Scientists Sound The Alarm About Health Effects As 5G Networks Go Up Nationwide

I don't know if 5G is bad for you or not, but I know it is coming. The world has developed a vast amount of technology that needs the bandwidth of 5G. Get your tinfoil lined wardrobe ready because 5G will not be stopped.

5G is not just so you can watch movies on your phone in 4K. The headless cars, delivery drones, bots, augmented reality and countless other tech they have planned for us needs 5G.

The Internet Of Things needs 5G so it can blossom and become "SkyNet"... and if "SkyNet" dosen't kill us, SkyNet will...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Your citation is of a blogger who is a prepper and has written books on the Rapture. He cites an organization dedicated to taking down 5G. It may be that 5G has problems and is no good, but neither are these sources.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Agree with what you said (mostly), but the main point of the thread was:

I don't know if 5G is bad for you or not, but I know it is coming.

5G Bad

5G Safe

It is hard to tell, many good sources for both sides of the coin.

edit on 20-5-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
One thing for sure, if people wind up getting sick, and this is a cause....
Financial melt down for all vested and involved...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I doubt it. Too big to fail and too hard to prove.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Damage will be done, like everything the blame won't get laid and acknowledged for 20 years once the effect is undeniable.

Good news for some of us in rural areas, the major population centers will be the test grounds.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
5g will most likely sanitize the landscape

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hmmmm. The technology we already have is supposedly not good for us and yet the world population is still climbing.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

These comunications giants could suffer the loss of investment as well as the lawsuits. The stock would also be very adversely affected , IMO.

edit on 20-5-2019 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Damage will be done, like everything the blame won't get laid and acknowledged for 20 years once the effect is undeniable.

Good news for some of us in rural areas, the major population centers will be the test grounds.

I would think that with the current technology, any detrimental effects would be noticed much sooner, but who knows. There are really a great number of scientists on the fence with this.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

These comunications giants could suffer the loss of investment as well as the lawsuits. The stock would also be very adversely affected , IMO.

I hope you are right.

I just can't see these big companies pushed into financial meltdown. Philip Morris is still alive and well [unlike a lot of their customers].

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Philip Morris survived by changing technology, they heavily invested in the vape market.
(sorry, but off-topic)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

True, but they still sell a lot of cigs. In 10-20 years they could be back in the same position if vaping turns out to be harmful.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If you had a choice between a better, faster cell phone signal and an accurate weather forecast, which would you pick? That’s the question facing federal officials as they decide whether to auction off more of the wireless spectrum or heed meteorologists who say that such a move could throw US weather forecasting into chaos.

On Capitol Hill Thursday, NOAA’s acting chief, Neil Jacobs, said that interference from 5G wireless phones could reduce the accuracy of forecasts by 30 percent.

5G Networks Could Throw Weather Forecasting Into Chaos

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Better have Kids Right Now Guys BEFORE Your Nuts Shrivel Up ................Just Sayin' .....Procreate or DIE . Progeny Equals Imortality............Darwin LIVES......
edit on 20-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I was just talking about this today with my car mechanic. He said a bunch of his friends installing 5G can't make it throughout the day without getting sick as dogs. He says a lot of quitting because of it.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Using the Duck because you don't want to be tracked. Nice.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I was just talking about this today with my car mechanic. He said a bunch of his friends installing 5G can't make it throughout the day without getting sick as dogs. He says a lot of quitting because of it.

Yep , You Meet the MO . Procreate NOW or Die Man ! ...dfnj2015 LIVES ON !......just Sayin' ........

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Yep , You Meet the MO . Procreate NOW or Die Man ! ...dfnj2015 LIVES ON !......just Sayin' ........

I've done my procreation, at least with my wife.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join