It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gospels are not eyewitness accounts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Most of the world can see that Bush and his Neo-cons are Hitler etc. all over again.
We hope enough of the US wakes up in time.

Many may believe that, but MOST do not! Seriously, think about what you are saying... Bush=Hitler.

Hitler killed 12,000,000 Jews
Bush freed a nation from tyranny and oppression.

The many who say that are the many who are blinded by their own hatred for the man. He is nothing at all like Hitler.

Hitler was a dictator
Hitler was a drug addict even while fighting the war
Hitler was extremely charismatic
Hitler was a Genius

Bush is NONE of those! Not to mention not a cold blooded murderer. Before you even dare to say Bush went after Iraq for oil i would like to point out that only 4% of the United States' Oil comes from Iraq.

I understand that you hate G.W. Bush, and America too, but you are grossly mislead on your beliefs in terms of who George really is.

And btw... America is still definitely the leader of the world!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

Originally posted by saint4God
Somewhereinbetween, I read Clement's writings for the first time in your post. It sounded very consistent with the Bible...
Yes it did, didn't it? The old Testament. You are practicing evasion and as such deception, as you have totally ignored the fact that Clement relied on the OT

I haven't ignored this fact. He relied a lot on the Old Testament, but not entirely.

, which undeniably reflects on Jesus as being nothing more than someone sent to spread God's word.

This isn't what he said.

Clement was a man elevated to sainthood, and one by whom the Christians accredit their faith, you should therefore be familiar with him and every other responsible for forging the faith you embrace.

Shortly after this statement, you tell me all these 'entities' are interferring with a connection with God, now you're rebuking me for not being versed in everyone who talked about God? Please make up your mind.

I am not surprised at your deceit unto yourself, for were you to critically analyse his words, you would find yourself questioning that which you have fully thrown your faith into.

I did your homework as you've asked. I'm not going to spend more time reading something that you say is garbage and I find redundant in message and less interesting than the original works.

Seapeople is absolutely correct and in characterizing his/her synopsis, you are evasive because you care not to see what you do not want to see. Heaven forbid that you read Clement and wonder what his contemporaries thought as well,

What good will it do to read a bunch of 'reviews' about the Bible?

such that you just might discover the staged metamorphosis of Christian theology.

A conspiracy! I love it! You should find an internet site about conspiracies and....oh...nevemind

Whatever would you do with having to deal with the reality that your rebirth was based on something fraudulent?

Coming to God was a complete change. I don't have any problems with big changes.

You have never met Jesus or the devil either, of that I am certain.

You cannot be certain until you've lived my life. You know my claims, prove otherwise if your statement right here is true.

But you have met God and felt unworthy to face him and instead chose to believe what man has taught you over what he has gifted to you.

I believe in God first, He has directed me where to go and what to do from there.

You believe you are on ATS for a reason, discover it!

Already have. It's so simple and clear - to help people who want it.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4GodI haven't ignored this fact. He relied a lot on the Old Testament, but not entirely.
You are practicing politics and deception. 3 of over 30 quotes for the NT does not support the Jesus story, particularly as only one is for any of the gospels.

, which undeniably reflects on Jesus as being nothing more than someone sent to spread God's word.

This isn't what he said.
Again with denial, as you deny he has exalted God above Jesus.

Clement was a man elevated to sainthood, and one by whom the Christians accredit their faith, you should therefore be familiar with him and every other responsible for forging the faith you embrace.

Shortly after this statement, you tell me all these 'entities' are interferring with a connection with God, now you're rebuking me for not being versed in everyone who talked about God? Please make up your mind.
And flux sets in. Your answer bears no correlation to what I have stated except to you. For nowhere do I attribute these entities to Clement. do I?

I did your homework as you've asked. I'm not going to spend more time reading something that you say is garbage and I find redundant in message and less interesting than the original works.
As if it is I who wrote the garbage penned by Clement. You want to deny the writings of those who forged your faith? then be my guest. This is an admission that you too care not to learn anything about it save for that which you want to believe, which does not surprise me in the least, it is typical Christian blindness.

Remember that the next time you proffer your own to others.

A conspiracy! I love it! You should find an internet site about conspiracies and....oh...nevemind
I am crushed by shallow attack, for what can I say? you are here trying to continue the spreading the very conspiracy I debunk. Odd how that works.

Coming to God was a complete change. I don't have any problems with big changes.
You have not found him yet.

You cannot be certain until you've lived my life. You know my claims, prove otherwise if your statement right here is true.
I can be very certain, as stated by my claim, your demons are in your mind.

I believe in God first, He has directed me where to go and what to do from there.
Then start posting as though you do, and as though he has.

You will leave ATS sorely disappointed then if that is what you think drives you, for mark my words, saint, you are here to learn, and not to help anyone but yourself.

The discourse has now veered off topic and as such I end the more personal significance of same with this post.

Visions be dreams and dreams be the battle of light versus dark;
Manifest itself in subconscious to the clearness of thought;
To the victor the will sanctions.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You are practicing politics and deception.

I have no interest in running for public office
, therefore I have no use for either practice.

3 of over 30 quotes for the NT does not support the Jesus story, particularly as only one is for any of the gospels.

If you're saying Clement was not Jesus Christ or God, I think you have a solid case.

Then please tell me what this 'alternate agenda' was.

This isn't what he said.
Again with denial, as you deny he has exalted God above Jesus.

When I pray, I pray to God. If you're interested in Jesus' role currently, Hebrews 4:14 is pretty good at explaining.

And flux sets in. Your answer bears no correlation to what I have stated except to you. For nowhere do I attribute these entities to Clement. do I?

The point I was trying to make is that these 'entities' are figmented distractions, just like the writtings of Clement as you claim. If you're finding all these things invalid, then why are you having me read them? All you're doing is reinforcing what I do believe by bearing additional testimony to support 'my entities'.

As if it is I who wrote the garbage penned by Clement. You want to deny the writings of those who forged your faith? then be my guest.

I have no reason to deny them. I have no reason to entirely agree whole heartedly what a man is thinking or perceives either.

This is an admission that you too care not to learn anything about it save for that which you want to believe, which does not surprise me in the least, it is typical Christian blindness.

Oh yes, typical Christian blindess. If I cannot see, then how am I able to understand your text here and respond in typing as well. Now you're starting to get figurative!

Remember that the next time you proffer your own to others.

Will do. I encourage others to read the Book on their own and make their own assessment.

I am crushed by shallow attack, for what can I say? you are here trying to continue the spreading the very conspiracy I debunk. Odd how that works.

Oh yes, I am a great and mighty conspirator
. All conspiracies have motive. If you believe this is actually true, then tell me please, what is my motive?

You have not found him yet.

That's not what He said.

I can be very certain, as stated by my claim, your demons are in your mind.

Enjoy your pseudo-certainty then. Let me know when you want to wake up.

Then start posting as though you do, and as though he has.

I do and as He has.

You will leave ATS sorely disappointed then if that is what you think drives you, for mark my words, saint, you are here to learn, and not to help anyone but yourself.

God drives me so I won't be running out of gas any millennium soon. Helping people is His work where I am minutely involved. What have I lost if I never succeed? What better work is there in the whole world?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join