It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford cuts 7K white-collar jobs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: charlyv
I look forward to a drastic decrease in pricing for all manufacturers, in the very near future. They have currently outpriced the market value and people are hesitant thinking they are going to buy something that is rapidly changing and may rapidly lose value as the new electric vehicles go mainstream.

The entire world is forcing gas vehicles out. US has no choice but to follow suit or get shut down forever. Just waiting for the day to trading in my gas vehicle for discount. The only vehicles that are staying are historical ones probably from collectors like Jay Leno or museums. Welcome to the 22nd Century.

They said that about the METRIC system too

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: charlyv
I look forward to a drastic decrease in pricing for all manufacturers, in the very near future. They have currently outpriced the market value and people are hesitant thinking they are going to buy something that is rapidly changing and may rapidly lose value as the new electric vehicles go mainstream.

The entire world is forcing gas vehicles out. US has no choice but to follow suit or get shut down forever. Just waiting for the day to trading in my gas vehicle for discount. The only vehicles that are staying are historical ones probably from collectors like Jay Leno or museums. Welcome to the 22nd Century.

They said that about the METRIC system too

Metric system is a joke, but it did become world wide except America. The vehicles changes though is for real. Don't follow suit the whole world target the companies making gas guzzlers. The upside is that US sanction on any countries with Oil will become pointless.
edit on 22-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: StoutBroux

1000 miles a month is just 33 miles per day... It sounds like a lot but it isn't. Range is more than high enough for the typical car driver. Range anxiety is just that.... anxiety about nothing. 300 mile electric range means you in could drive back and forth to work a week without charging.

If my fossil fuel vehicle is running on fumes, I just pull into the next gas station I see and fill up. It takes just minutes and I'm back on my way. For EV's, you may as well check into a roadside motel while the vehicle is charging. That's anxiety!

Road embedded charging is the solution. As soon as someone figures out how to make money doing it, it will get done. Forget waiting on the government to solve the problem. Private business will solve it. I don't think it's that far off.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

A lot of time the unsold cars are the ones the manufacturers have to keep for so many years for the government. I don't recall but it's like 10 of each model every year for 10 years or so. That adds up to a lot of cars parked in fenced in areas in the Detroit area.

Matey, even so, that's onlya few hundred cars, not tens of thousands x hundreds of locations

These cars are Not the one's you are referring to

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join