It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Hit By Milkshake During Newcastle Walkabout

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
You must be thinking of a different poster - worth checking before making assumptions.
www.campaignlive.co.uk...

Nope, that's the one I'm referring to.

I'm well aware he had nothing to do with the specific claim you refer to that was made by Boris Johnson, you presumably think I'm too 'brainwashed' not to have known that? You might want to consider how making such sweeping assumptions makes you look.

I never said you did and it's you who is assuming. This is why you are getting mixed up. You're not actually reading what people write/say correctly and then you start talking about something that wasn't even said.
For the record... I said some remainers and I used that as another example.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

But Farage simply has a problem with how immigrants sound!

Nothing rational about that im afraid, in fact, it's completely irrational and racist, or at the very least a mental health issue.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They don't like living near them.....are they racist?

Technically I would say they are if it's a generalised stereotypical view, yes.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Such is the information age in which we now exist i suppose.

A curse as well as a blessing i, but it's here now, and here to stay, short of some kind of major catastrophe or CME.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
If he hates how foreigners sound, then tell me why he married a German, he goes to Europe regularly, has many foreign friends and repeatedly said that he loves Europe and it's people?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

Actually some people who voted Brexit didn't even know who Johnson was representing. On more than one episode of question time a person has said they voted for brexit because the government said the NHS would get an additional £350 million a week. Brainwashing seems to work both ways around.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Their dislike has nothing to do with race - both are black by the way - but rather down to cultural practices that my friends find disgusting, the recent immigrants refusal to integrate and their refusal to respect the customs and laws of their foster nation.

So, do you still think there is any sort of justification for their dislike which you choose to label 'racism'?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

It's the other foreigners/immigrants that are the wrong shade of midnight Farage has an issue with.

He speaks German, and who do you think he bumps heads with on all these trips to Europe?

Rich privileged twats just like himself that's who, not the public or Joe Blogs on the street, it's all castles, estates, and private functions.
edit on 22-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: uncommitted

Their dislike has nothing to do with race - both are black by the way - but rather down to cultural practices that my friends find disgusting, the recent immigrants refusal to integrate and their refusal to respect the customs and laws of their foster nation.

So, do you still think there is any sort of justification for their dislike which you choose to label 'racism'?

I made it quite clear that the comment would stand if it was a sweeping generalisation based on nothing other than their race then technically that's racism - fairly much sure that's almost a dictionary definition.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not at all. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Here's one example to prove that you're STILL full of #...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Aye, it's a beautiful PR stunt but you simply cannot polish a racist turd I'm afraid.

Believe as you wish the Muppets proclivities where race is concerned is already well established.

Hence the Milkshake treatment.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There were 50 million plus of the fellows before we arrived, around a few hundred years later, and now there is 5 and a half?

Millions indeed.

And that constitution did not work out to well, nor even exist for quite some time, whilst we were culling that particular herd.

Face facts Zanti Misfit we simply don't play nice with others, especially when we want what they have.

Next. LoL

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Joneselius

Oh, calm down its only spilled Milk, and as we all know there no point in crying over the stuff.

Obviously

"His milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than his".

This had me laughing and chuckling for about 10 minutes, thanks for making my day Andy!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Just presumption after presumption with you.
Impossible to have a debate if you provide no facts or evidence.
Just shouting racist doesn't prove your fantasies are true.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Wow, a violent leftist, imagine that.

This is about Brexit, not American politics. It's moved on to more than left or right.
Do you see left supporters every where you look/go. If so, maybe you should go see a Doctor about it. It's not real, they are not all around you, and they are not closing in!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Now I want a 5 guys double with extra cheese

Is that to throw at Farage?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: face23785
Wow, a violent leftist, imagine that.

why do you and others keep repeating the mantra "violent leftists" as if it's a novel idea......there have always been violent leftists.....you must still think that every leftist acts like a wimp....guess what?...they are also members of the NRA, they hunt, they know survival techniques, many with a military backround.

No.
They’re ALL most definitely wimps and pussies.
Perpetually offended on behalf of other people who they view as ‘less capable”

All leftists are gutless.

Brexit has nothing to do with being lefist or a lefty or rightists, right wing, and not all leftists are gutless, I'm a lefty, been left handed all my life and I'm most definitely not gutless!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Fact is there are a lot of dead people in our wake.

I'm i live and let live type of fellow 83Liberty.

Farage, on the other hand, he's said and alluded to plenty of racist bullcrap.

No fantasy about it, he doesn't like immigrants he cannot understand.

Presumably, because they might be talking about him or planning his demise. LoL

As if poor people don't have anything better to do ffs.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
It's the other foreigners/immigrants that are the wrong shade of midnight Farage has an issue with.

I challenge you to find any legitiate source that shows Farage is racist as you describe. You are good with the throw-away opionion, as it supports your narrative, but Farage isn't racist. This whole intellectually broken mindset of branding people who oppose unlimited immigration as "racist", needs to be challenged.

Here's the Guardian from 2013
edit on 22/5/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Throw away milkshake for throwaway politicians political opinions seems to suit him.

When he throws away the hatred and racist crap people might stop chucking stuff at him I suppose.

Until then, i suggest people simply keep on raining milk down on him.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join