It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So many people love war so many people hate peace

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The World is out of control with war. It's never ending and people just prefer war over peace.

How Many Millions Have Been Killed in America’s Post-9/11 Wars? Part 3: Libya, Syria, Somalia and Yemen

MILLIONS!!!!

People love killing people. It's just amazing how little human life is valued.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The World is out of control with war. It's never ending and people just prefer war over peace.

How Many Millions Have Been Killed in America’s Post-9/11 Wars? Part 3: Libya, Syria, Somalia and Yemen

MILLIONS!!!!

Its called nature in its purest form. All species do it for survival. Nothing new.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We are all human beings. Most people have no idea of geo-politics. Most people just want to raise their children in peace.

The leadership of the World is psychotic and evil.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Humans are psychotic and evil.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Yeah but the leaders of the world are so entrenched the only way to actually fix the problem is for all the good peace loving people of the world to do the very thing you hate. Take up arms and go to war against these very forces that seek to keep us in perpetual war and declining further into poverty and enslavement.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So what are you planning on doing about it? Complain on ATS because I doubt you will be heard.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Yeah but the leaders of the world are so entrenched the only way to actually fix the problem is for all the good peace loving people of the world to do the very thing you hate. Take up arms and go to war against these very forces that seek to keep us in perpetual war and declining further into poverty and enslavement.

Sometimes to destroy an evil, you need a greater controlled evil :-) something like fighting an oil well fire with explosives.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Most wars are unnecessaryr to the common person on the ground, other times wars can get rid of bad leaders [rightly or wrongly], sometimes it's about two tribes [countries] not getting along. Wars are literally disputes between countries, the same as two angry blokes in a pub only on a grander scale.

Nowadays it's rarely about land any longer but if it was, it's still natural, the weapons we use are not natural however and war is nasty. Never to the instigators though but sometimes even they die.

If there was no wars as in Europe at the moment there will still be small wars. Tribal wars, two groups not getting along and attacking each other to find out who is the strongest.

And if you get rid of that, you'll still get the coffee laden office monkey driving like an asshole until someone gets fed up and commits road rage.

You can't stop any of this. It has always been and it will always be. Because we are slaves to nature, and if you go against nature by being absolutely pacifistic, the other side will just whoop your ass and take your stuff.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Poverty and enslavement is, in my opinion, why we have wars.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
So what are you planning on doing about it? Complain on ATS because I doubt you will be heard.

Absolutely nothing. "There's a reason" why our leaders are psychotic and evil:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

We are all human beings. Most people have no idea of geo-politics. Most people just want to raise their children in peace.

Ummm...well...unless you happen to be in utero...then your considered just a clump of inarticulate cells...as they jab that syringe into the base of your skull and suck your brains out...as you squirm in agony...

Skull...brains...agony...MEH...cells...

But lets drone on and on about the singular apex predator...predating...

Your extremely selective angst...is certainly eye opening...just not surprising...

SMEFFINGH...

YouSir

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Your argument provides fodder to the fallacy that the pro-life crowd (often conflated implying the two are mutually exclusive) don't care about life once it's born.

Both arguments are fallacy.

Just because someone holds an opinion on one topic doesn't mean they don't have the right intentions on another.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Poverty and enslavement is, in my opinion, why we have wars.

Poverty and slavery is what keeps us sedate. As long as we're given enough, we'll be placid.

It's wealth and pure freedom that makes us embrace our inherent nature. Then with a lack of need, we want. I want your stuff. You're not part of my horde. and I am free to take it.

That's how wars start.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YouSir

Your argument provides fodder to the fallacy that the pro-life crowd (often conflated implying the two are mutually exclusive) don't care about life once it's born.

Both arguments are fallacy.

Just because someone holds an opinion on one topic doesn't mean they don't have the right intentions on another.

Why? We've gotten close to late term abortion. The next step is "It hasn't lived yet, it's still new." post natal abortions.

You'll see.. this world is all topsy turvy..

like a sad 4chan rule #49; If it can happen, it will happen..

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Why? We've gotten close to late term abortion. The next step is "It hasn't lived yet, it's still new." post natal abortions.

That's why I was implying conflating two lines of thinking is a slippery slope.

Just because someone agrees there should be a time window doesn't imply they think the window should be unlimited.

Just as some people who are pro-life aren't part of the right, and also believe in other causes that helps a child after it's born.

I see the two arguments a lot just to attack the person presenting an idea to invalidate the idea.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
An unused weapon, is a useless weapon. Ace Tomato Company.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You are kidding me, there are so many gun ho people on this website.
People will fight for their rights
Geopolitics? The only people who don’t understand it are people who are fighting for their existence in the third world

People are violent always have been and always will be

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Actually the period of relative peace the world has been in since WWII is unprecedented in human history.

The Long Peace

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

MILLIONS!!!!

So many people just sitting around whining and complaining with no viable solutions to offer. Like you.

I am not surprised.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think your wrong...

I think its clear, there is only two sides.

You are either "pro abortion" or "pro life".

I don't know any one who is
"pro life", that thinks abortion is "OK" before a certain time!

Because anyone who is "pro life" thinks abortion is
WRONG PERIOD!!!

Now any one who is
"pro abortion" (in my opinion)
There is two different kinds of pro abortion groups

1st group:
Is just uneducated on abortion completely. Confused and or brainwashed on the subject of "when life starts". And thinks abortion is ok before a certain time. (usually younger teens and adults or college students) And always uses the, "what if someone gets raped?" scenario. or is being forced or made to feel bad by a parent/adult

2nd group:
Is the educated about abortion class. and is the ones doing the brainwashing and does not hold life to a higher standard and values money more then life it self. They are the sick & twisted evil of this world

Abortion is wrong no matter what. They push abortion for stem-cell research. and much! much! more! I won't get into on here.

maybe I should make a thread about it!

Bottom line it's all a money racket!!!

If someone was raped that's a terrible horrible act of evil!!!
but don't contribute to the evil by killing a innocent life in the process.
Just give the baby up for adoption there is so many good people out there that can't have a child and would love to take care

SORRY rant over

edit on 20-5-2019 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join