It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaley Cuoco long hair or short hair?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi.

Okay so this is just a silly little thread.

No politics, death, drugs, religious nonsense. Just fun nonsense. ๐Ÿ˜Š

So I'm watching an episode of Big Bang Theory where Kaley Cuoco ,(Penny) , has short hair. I think she is so sexy but my friend thinks she looks better with long hair.

What do you think? Obviously she is beautiful either way but do you think she looks better with long or short hair?

By the way the episode is the one with Billy Bob Thornton playing the creepy doctor. Too funny! ๐Ÿ˜

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
Hi.

So I'm watching an episode of Big Bang Theory where Kaley Cuoco ,(Penny) , has short hair. I think she is so sexy but my friend thinks she looks better with long hair.

What do you think? Obviously she is beautiful either way but do you think she looks better with long or short hair?

By the way the episode is the one with Billy Bob Thornton playing the creepy doctor. Too funny! ๐Ÿ˜

Some short hair styles are really attractive, but overall I think women with long hair look so much better. Then again, maybe it's a borderline fetish for me. Hair that reaches down to the lower back/waist is really hot to me.

Then again, I liked when Scarlett Johansson had her "hilary" cut. I guess in the end it does depend on the girl, but as a rule I think longer is better and for kaley she looked better with longer hair.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hi.

I've just been watching through BBT lately(watch it during workouts). Kaley is hot, but that short hairdo she had dragged her down to average IMO.

She's no Scarlett(see my prior post). Some women are "flush" either way, in her case it was a pretty big downgrade for her IMO.
edit on 19-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

Long hair.

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Hi.

Some short hair styles are really attractive, but overall I think women with long hair look so much better. Then again, maybe it's a borderline fetish for me. Hair that reaches down to the lower back/waist is really hot to me.

Then again, I liked when Scarlett Johansson had her "hilary" cut. I guess in the end it does depend on the girl, but as a rule I think longer is better and for kaley she looked better with longer hair.

I read your whole post in Joe Biden's voice.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Hi.

Seems pretty irrelevant. Hair smells the same whether it's long or short.

I'm sure joe doesn't care about the length, he just goes in for a good sniff and a shoulder rub either way.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I must be getting old, it doesn't matter how long her hair is to me.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hi.

Really?

Even this has to be political?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I must be getting old, it doesn't matter how long her hair is to me.

When you get old enough, you're just happy to remember what happened yesterday.

Nothing to be ashamed of......

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hi.

Really?

Yes. I'm known around here for my loud political diatribes and mud pit throwdowns. This train don't stop.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hi.

Really?

Yes. I'm known around here for my loud political diatribes and mud pit throwdowns. This train don't stop.

Good, you've pinpointed it now the next step is washing it out...

Ray Zalinsky

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

Long hair definitely, but let's face it.....
She's going to end up being the face of Children's Charities..

Love the BBT, smart funny and Sheldon gets a Nobel๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I don't get it, is that some sort of anti muslim reference?

Seems very racist to me. Never pegged you for the type, honestly.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No, I really am confused.

I have no doubt you are aware of my religious beliefs and that you specifically posted a meme that insinuated I'm a pig.

If this were any other social media outlet you would be banned and doxed as an anti muslim right winger.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
My favorite lady on TV
The original , pre-business look , Penny
Of course.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Long hair, absolutely. Short hair on a woman is .. well, it can work with the right features, but..

take for example whatserface, uhhh... Emma Watson.. with long hair, she is sultry.. literally smouldering.

With short hair, she looks like she's got wings and should fly away waving pixie dust and it's just not appealing. At least, not to me.

Kaley is a long hair hottie.

And never tie long hair back, ladies.. let it be free flowing, idk why.. but when you seek the eyes, which are the most gorgeous thing in a woman's body, seeing them behind long hair, is just soooo much more alluring.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My genital bush, trimmed or not.

Equally relevant.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No, I really am confused.

I have no doubt you are aware of my religious beliefs and that you specifically posted a meme that insinuated I'm a pig.

If this were any other social media outlet you would be banned and doxed as an anti muslim right winger.

Reading this, and here I am just...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join