It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Saudia Arabia has Agreed to 'Deploy US Forces' to Iran'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

you do realise that Iran was a nice place until the west interfered and helped place someone that they thought they could control , the west has screwed up many countries for their own gain and they complain when they fight back .

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dunno if there's any truth to it but local media reporting Saudi forces intercepting Houthi (Iranian?) missiles on their way to Mecca and Jeddah
www.haaretz.com...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Dunno if there's any truth to it but local media reporting Saudi forces intercepting Houthi (Iranian?) missiles on their way to Mecca and Jeddah
www.haaretz.com...

Houthis would never bombard Mecca.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yeah know where your coming from there. Maybe it was a Houknowswhatagencywasbehinditthi

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ya, I did find it eventually last night, used different words in the search, but no proof it was Iran, or not.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
*ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why can't their own instead of US troops I thought these dudes were descended from a Warrior priest.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What do you think the US trades for having those bases in their country.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom farnhill

you do realise that Iran was a nice place until the west interfered and helped place someone that they thought they could control , the west has screwed up many countries for their own gain and they complain when they fight back .

Ok, That I could believe, the USA has had to rid countries of leaders they actually put in power many times so far.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Who in their right mind sticks up for anything saudi Arabia or Iran?

What's good comes from these places. ?

They still kill gays
No religious freedom
Poor womens rights
Chant death to America

Is there any defense and say no dont attack Iran because they do this for the world?

They are good at?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I dont support anybody , this whole world can go to hell if you ask me .

All humans do is hurt each other over money or religion , we been killing each other since we first walked the earth.

I don't give a crap wich empire fall next , it could be the US , could be Iran we all pretty much deserve it.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Any nation that attacks Iran should have its leadership charged with war crimes. That goes for America too. Iran has done nothing to bring this on themselves.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

It must be exceptionally tiresome being so consumed with self-hatred, try lightening up a bit and maybe having a bit of a laugh every now and then.

I dont support anybody , this whole world can go to hell if you ask me .

See, I think that most people are inherently decent people....all people want the world over is a roof over their heads, food for themselves and their family and a little bit of relaxation in whatever way they see fit.

All humans do is hurt each other over money or religion ,.....

No, that's all SOME humans do.

.... we been killing each other since we first walked the earth.

Very true.
But we are also capable of incredible acts of kindness and even sacrifice.
We can be amazingly inventive and are probably the most adaptive species that's ever been on earth.

Sure, humans are also capable of astonishing acts of brutality, intolerance and outright evilness.
But not everyone....and I choose not to give up on those that aren't.

I don't give a crap wich empire fall next , it could be the US , could be Iran we all pretty much deserve it.

I'm in a surprisingly good mood at the moment and as a result may come across as being spectacularly naïve but today I have faith in my fellow human beings.
I can't guarantee I'll feel the same tomorrow....or even later on today for that matter.

But its not about empires, they come and go.....its about people and I for one have no desire to see millions of innocent people die just to feed the ego's of some religious elites and to fill the pockets of an amoral minority whose sole purpose is to further their own elitist agenda.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Is there any defense and say no dont attack Iran because they do this for the world?

They are good at?

'What did the Persians ever do for us?'

Invented Human Rights, algebra, the alphabet, the numerical system (0 - 9...) alcohol, advanced astronomy, advanced philosophy, the brick, the refrigerator, the battery, watermills/clocks/advanced water systems, and so on...

In modern times they're one of the most scientifically advanced nations on Earth, currently rated most rapidly advancing.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Artesia

Nope let Saudis deploy all that military hardware they have bought from us over the decades. If Saudis want war with Iran so bad let their troops go in but leave us out of it.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Bloodworth

They are good at?

'What did the Persians ever do for us?'

Invented Human Rights, algebra, the alphabet, the numerical system (0 - 9...) alcohol, advanced astronomy, advanced philosophy, the brick, the refrigerator, the battery, watermills/clocks/advanced water systems, and so on...

In modern times they're one of the most scientifically advanced nations on Earth, currently rated most rapidly advancing.

The persians were more violent and took over more land then the u.s.
And I was talking about present day

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I am not pro war but Saudis want a war with Iran that is between too of them. Saudis get by playing poor innocent us all the time when they the main pot stirrer in region. They want Iran to get smacked by us because they are competitors of Saudi interests. So they will try to get us to fight for them.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Artesia

The title of the premise of your thread is misleading.

Saudi has agreed to deployment in the area to defend from Iran is a more accurate title. Click bait. Nonsense is that what you've have posted.

Further, let the saudi's defend their own interests. They've enough american supplied weaponry and support to do so.

So friggin tired of american leadership sucking Saudi walnuts!

Yea, how come Saudi Arabia is not sending their own armed forces instead of ours?
How come we are the Donkeys Ass for Saudi Arabia?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: vonclod

Gulf War vet here.

You?

Not a gulf war vet am I... yet am capable looking back upon history and can credibly ask why you were there...

You mean, you have the BENEFIT of being Able To look back on history. Did Abe have future vision? No. So you may think you sound all high and mighty when you ask "why were you there?" but to me you just sound like a pompous ass.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tom farnhill

Right. So now we have to fix that mistake right? Or do you believe we should just ignore our mistakes and let them deal with our mistake?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join