It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored on ATS today ? Why not watch a video ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Slow day? Bored with ATS these days? Are all of your favorite trolls on vacation?

This will be a minimalist OP, but the vid is loaded with various subjects, that often come-up 'round these parts.

Sound; resonance; cymatics; creation stories; OOPARTS; ancient gold; banksters; corporations and law; cone-technology; stone-circles; torus and toroidal energies; etc...

He ties together a few loose ends.

He offers solutions, such as Ubuntu.
"Introduction to the UBUNTU Movement by Michael Tellinger."

Discussions or comments?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
Thanks for the video, but I don’t watch or listen to ANYONE who has or had ANYTHING to do with Wilcock or Goode

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Whats wrong with Wilcock?

Is he disinfo Don't know or forgot who is Goode so will check em out, thx.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rumrunner

Alright then.
Don't think there are too many close ties there though.
Why did it immediately come to your mind that Tellinger was associated with those two fellas?

Seems to me it's always healthy to have a counterpoint to these type of subjects.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh boy. Thanks! I love this stuff!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

My pleasure to share.
Please return with any comments, if you wish, and let us know what your favorite part was.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

My pleasure to share.
Please return with any comments, if you wish, and let us know what your favorite part was.
Currently am @1:04 about halfway through. Really liking this guy, never heard of him either? But a whole lot of what he has mentioned strike a resonance of what I have felt through through many documentaries, books, documents and other peoples stories and opinions. I gather all I can. I want the answers.

Somehow I somehow feel that inside me there are ancient instinct's built into me, that when I watch stuff like this It really makes sense to me; knowing it can sound silly to others. I feel enchanted kinda. Maybe I feel a resonance?

I swap out Annunaki images on my desktop. What I do is just stare at them when I have really nothing else to do or for inspiration. What happens is my imagination takes over and I think of all kinds of meanings they tried to convey in their ancient images. Like this video I think it goes well beyond Sound & Vision. I think it taps right to the core of certain folks DNA and instinct. And the separate distinction solidifies my beliefs that we are not at all created the same. I am not being racist here, just saying there are different tribes not races. My tribe is dying, I am the last. No relatives. I am the only one left to this reality. Maybe I am the last one left to pass on needed knowledge? IDK?
edit on 5 19 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ubuntu eh?

Is it a free and open-source distribution?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yeah, he's not very well known it seems.
Have posted his vids a couple of times here, buried within threads. But those usually garner zero views and comments.

Glad that you are resonating with it, and perhaps tying some things together.
Grab a snack and a beverage, and enjoy the second half!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well: this Ubuntu is free to discuss anyways.
Perhaps there are some parallels?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah, he's not very well known it seems.
Have posted his vids a couple of times here, buried within threads. But those usually garner zero views and comments.

Glad that you are resonating with it, and perhaps tying some things together.
Grab a snack and a beverage, and enjoy the second half!
I had to abandon the video during the middle of the second half. I don't buy the secret society stuff, but not ruling it out. Right now it's too negative and does not "resonate".

Here's a video that currently resonates for me.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Umbuntu

But in order to create such harmonious communities, we, the people, must lead a Revolution of Consciousness, without the need for any violence, opposition or conflict – by simply creating a new alternative – a new system – a new way of doing things – because the old way simply does not work for us anymore.

We are creating a new system in which we turn competition into collaboration. A new society in which we all benefit from our collective efforts and individual talents. We will no longer be the slaves that enrich the corporations and a few powerful individuals.

OK, we are back to the late 60s and early 70s and communes. Some tie dyed clothes and it's 1969 all over again. I hope they don't think this is new. The Amish have claim to it as did the Hippie movement.

What I find interesting about their site is the constant plea for money. Money from capitalism to pay for their communities, where capitalism is not welcome. Self sustaining means no asking for money. This is as cultish as the communes were. Give us all your money and we will give you a better life. Now where have we heard this one before.

Ubuntu Member - Monthly Contribution
Contribute 11.00 USD or more per Month

Ubuntu Member - Annual Contribution
Contribute a yearly fee of 122.00 USD

FUNDING IS ALLOCATED FOR THE FOLLOWING:

Daily and monthly expenses of the UBUNTU Head Office
Salaries and office administration
Rent, electricity, infrastructure, maintenance, stationary, internet provider, telephone bills, petrol, vehicle maintenance, hospitality and hosting of UBUNTU guests, etc.
IT & Technology Support
Travel expenses & food costs
Establishment of national management/coordination teams
Supporting International Offices
Identifying and launching new projects and initiatives
Supporting active projects and project leaders
Maintenance and upgrades of basic facilities
Printing support materials and other consumables
Consultation fees
Gratuity fees
Postage & Distribution fees
Accounting fees
Other miscellaneous costs that arise daily

Seems to me they are operating like a normal business that creates however, no product. Raising money to oversee projects that they then don't contribute to themselves according to their own list.

From the FAQ's

There is no land ownership in UBUNTU communities. Everyone is allocated land by the community and Council of Elders based on their needs and what they do for the community. Material possessions do not exist because everything is available to everyone at all times. Big mansions and expensive cars, like Ferraris, are a side-effect of capitalism , only afforded by those with money, mostly to show off their material wealth separating them from those who cannot afford it. These are status symbols, but in a society of abundance this type of excess will no longer be respected or be a driving motivation. Making cars will become an art form – not a necessity for transport. The community and Council of Elders will play a key role in this, allowing the minority principle to apply, providing for the needs of all minorities as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others or the community as a whole.

Why should I give up the things I have worked for so hard all my life?

You will not have to give up anything, in fact you will gain everything you ever dreamed of. You will have access to infinitely more things than you can even imagine at this present time. You will most likely feel relief that you can finally let go of all the junk you have been hoarding, knowing that you can go get, or simply order, whatever you need to your exact specifications.

Why should I give you something if you have nothing to give me in return?

Remember that everything is in it for you – unlike the current system where you give all your time and energy to fuel the system, just like the human battery explained by Morpheus in the movie, The Matrix. You will not be doing anything for nothing and neither will anyone else, everyone will have everything they need all the time. You will have access to a sea of talents, skills, goods, products and anything else you can conjure up in your mind. A world where you give your energy & talent to supporting & advancing your own community and in return your community gives their time & talents to supporting & advancing you.

Why would I want to slave away for free?

Our current existence is already one of slavery where many people need more than one job just to survive. With the utopian lives that we will experience in UBUNTU Contributionist communities, nobody will ever slave away again. Everybody does what they choose to do for their community because they love doing it and they are good at it. The point is, you won’t have to slave away any more chasing money for 8-12 hours a day, working for corporations that are exploiting you for their own profit. Everyone will only have to do their LOL (Labor Of Love) for 3 hours per day, after which you have another 18 hours to do what you want – without restriction or any cost to you. Nobody will ever have to slave away again because we will no longer chase money. All our efforts will contribute to providing abundance on all levels for everyone. That is why we each only need to contribute 3 hours per day performing our labors of Love. The number of hours we will have to contribute daily is just a guideline and will most likely change, based on the needs of the community.

Yep, a plain old fashioned cult.

Michael Tellinger ...and of course the apparent leader, Michael Tellinger hawking his books in the good old fashioned capitalist way. I wonder how much of the salary money goes to him? I'd hope none if he is for real and I'd hope all his income goes to the movement. No way to tell since I see no link to a financial disclosure.

Not listed in Charity Navigator under "One Small Town" and UMBUNTU is unrated due to not meeting requirements. Usually that means won't provide their information.

I'd be highly suspect of this and think twice before sending money.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Thanks for your comments.
Agreed that anyone, and/or site, asking for money is a red-flag.
Perhaps even more so when said site, is preaching a no-money civ solution.

Have not personally sent them anything, and would encourage all readers to do their homework, before sending any money.

Also: Tellinger should not be viewed as a figurehead, or powerful leader, as seems to happen in cults.

Somehow: it feels like a very minor thing, (to me), in this case.
(That in itself is worth pondering.)

This is not my belief, but it is a consideration:
In the first vid: Tellinger says that we won't be able to 'jump' into the Ubuntu way, but that a transition will be needed.

Ex: if you and me want to go-out into the countryside, and attempt to start such a project: what are we supposed to do for land?
If we squat: that will probably not end well.
Perhaps someone will give us land, that they have previously purchased?
Perhaps one of us will inherit some land, that was purchased by a relative?
Or maybe we will need to buy some land ourselves?

Anyway you cut it: seems to me there will need to be a transition.

Otherwise: did you get anything interesting from the first video?

edit on 19-5-2019 by Nothin because: sp

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
Yea, I got the same vibe off the second half of the video myself also. The whole "hippie commune" thing turned it off for me also.
I watch I learn, Like I mentioned earlier these are the same elements most discuss, but in the end they want your money.

Thanks Blaine.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Am not keen on living in any kind of 'hippie-commune' myself.
Seems to common amongst independent thinkers.

Would be interested in a more 'community' type of format.
Would love to help folks out of the gutter, somehow.
Maybe it's just the remnants of the teenage idealist?

Hard to find solutions to today's struggles anyhoo, no?

Well: at least you got some enjoyment from the first half, so am pleased for that.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Several others that have been around and consistent with their findings millions around with a little knowledge and lots of opinions,problem is they go with what they have,opinions,unless your equated at the conception ,and no paper trail of data your giving your opinion

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Slow day? Bored with ATS these days? Are all of your favorite trolls on vacation?

This will be a minimalist OP, but the vid is loaded with various subjects, that often come-up 'round these parts.

Sound; resonance; cymatics; creation stories; OOPARTS; ancient gold; banksters; corporations and law; cone-technology; stone-circles; torus and toroidal energies; etc...

He offers solutions, such as Ubuntu.
"Introduction to the UBUNTU Movement by Michael Tellinger."

Worse than that !. Ever wondered if the trolls are silent because everyone has now been Judged by God over the past 7 years ?
Trolls are not needed by God anymore to tempt sinners to follow a path AWAY from Him.

Sinners chose the following :-
1) material paths
2) stab each other in the back
3) chose money
4) chose power etc
5) destruction of lives
6) many more sinful paths
7) or to return to His Everlasting Forgiveness.

Even angels / watchers had a chance to return to Yahushua and a few actually realized that their amazing cunning plan was completely f*ucked; just like it was in the days of Atlantis. i bet Azazel had lots of fun wondering how a ocean just dropped on his stupid head when he was working in Atlantis. God did a environmentally friendly cleanup job using natural water on that awesome day !!!

Note: Ancient gold is probably MONO Gold. Something happened on Mars where Mono Gold was necessary to maintain the collapsing atmosphere. Everything failed there so they set up camp on humid mosquito infested Earth instead. Just an idea of what key words to look for when considering the fallen Watchers.

Ever wondered if Stone Circles are the nodes for all World wide Ley-line junctions and that is why UFO's use them as Navigation points between their worlds and ours ? UFO's even appeared at the Stone Henge, UK during the Summer Solstice 2017 ? (drunk so Youtube it ! cheers
:

Instead of agitating the trolls, agitate the stupid dumb as$ clueless fallen angles instead. Just keep hitting them with a huge plastic mallet labeled "Repent" and laugh. Then monitor your dreams. hmmmmmmm

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Several others that have been around and consistent with their findings millions around with a little knowledge and lots of opinions,problem is they go with what they have,opinions,unless your equated at the conception ,and no paper trail of data your giving your opinion

Sorry, but have spent about 15 minutes, reading your post, and trying to make sense of it: but to no success.
The problem for me: is the use of pronouns, when the noun that they are supposed to be replacing, is not clear.

What "others", or are the 'others" a group of people?
Who is "their"? Whose findings? What findings are we even talking about?
Who are the "millions" that have "little knowledge and lots of opinions"?
Is it the same group of people as the "others"?

Or is it "others", whom have "findings millions"?

Are you perhaps speaking of the stone-circles?
If so: who are the "others" and "their"?

Whose "opinions"?
What were those "opinions"?

What does "your equated at the conception" mean?
(A google search comes-up with stuff about pregnancy.)
Are you referring to Adam's Calendar, and the ideas that this may have been a birthplace of Humanity?

If you were expecting a "paper trail of data", for ancient ruins and OOPARTS: well if anyone has anything: they don't seem too keen on making it public.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join