It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - You are the biggest threat to world peace

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

Iran military could misidentify commercial airliners amid tension, US diplomats warn...

United States diplomats have warned commercial airliners flying over the Persian Gulf risk being targeted by "miscalculation or misidentification" from the Iranian military amid heightened tensions between the Islamic Republic and the US, even as both Washington and Tehran say they do not seek war….

Despite the warning, US officials have yet to publicly explain the threats they perceive coming from Iran, some two weeks after the White House ordered an aircraft carrier and B-52s bombers into the region…

...The message comes 30 years after the USS Vincennes mistook an Iran Air commercial jetliner for an Iranian F-14, shooting it down and killing all 290 people onboard.

America….you are the biggest threat to world peace.

As you continue to be a tool of the MIC and installing central banks controlled by the Rothschilds?

How much longer will the world put up with your lawlessness?

How many millions more need to die?

How much more burdens will be placed on your taxpayers for these wars ?

Will you ever be dragged kicking and screaming before any world courts to be held accountable for the wanton destruction and countless deaths?

edit on 18-5-2019 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

+25 more 
posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah Yeah Yeah,

Let's see how "peaceful" the world would be if we picked up our toys and went home.

+18 more 
posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think if we just went total isolationist for about 20 years or so there would be some prime real estate open for grabs after.

I vote for a nice Disney-themed memorial park where England once was.

edit on 18-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think if we just went total isolationist for about 20 years or so there would be some prime real estate open for grabs after.

I think it's a good idea, dial back on the world stage and focus on our country and the problems within.

One of two things will happen, the world would blossom into the wonderful utopia that many feel would exist without us
OR
It would descend further into turmoil with someone else stepping in(the chinese).

The odds obviously favor one more than the other.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That should include not responding with aid and food during natural disasters around the world as well then, right? After all, if, as the OP claims, the U.S. is such a danger to the world, then why would the world want the U.S. help during tsunami's, earthquakes, storms, famine, drought, etc....

How many worldwide would die if the U.S. withheld all that it does and gives during those times?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
America is better than they used to be. Obama didn't do much to fix anything, and presidents before him seemed to listen to warmongers quite a bit. Trump actually does not like war, he would rather institute equal trade worldwide, of course all the people that are willing to become big powerhouses would gain financially by Trump's intentions.

I think if Hillary would have won the election we would be in a big major war now. She is too pushy and doesn't follow rules, she believes they do not apply to her. Hillary would not have taken all the crap that Trump has, She probably considers Trump weak.

It has slowly gotten better for the last forty years.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The World Court needs a big military 😬

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Stop with the rational talk... I am dreaming of a world where America keeps all of its money within its borders and pulls all the troops back to stand guard on our borders.

India/Pakistan would be a nuclear wasteland, China would devour Russia after it overextended and took Europe out, the Middle East would stop fighting when they ran out of people and Africa would revert rather quickly to what it was 500 years ago.

No... I am dreaming now of Kangaroo-land for a paradise destination afterwards.

Love the beaches there.

edit on 18-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

America has been around about 250 years....

The world wasn't exactly all that peaceful before 1776..

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Going to do a big diplomatic type post with lists but, nah

This is so dumb, we would all be communists with Maos and Stalins running the world without the US, maybe all Muslims

Your OP is just pure ignorance

Are the US a guilt free altruistic state, hardly, no one is or ever will be. But I appreciate what they have done for the West, will always be grateful

Going to guess the OP is from South of the river
edit on 18-5-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

America has been around about 250 years....

The world wasn't exactly all that peaceful before 1776..

You just need to use your imagination, and just disregard any logic or facts.

Just like how everyone was safe before guns showed up, people literally only started to die once the first gun was invented.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Kuwait would be under Saddam's rule. Hitler would have won. The Soviets and the Iron Wall of Communist Country's would have stayed in power. Africa would be Germany's colonies. Japan would still be in China and the Chicoms too.

I think the world would be worse off too, if we were isolationists.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The last official rankings, were as followed:

1. Islamic terrorists

2. Soccer hooligans

3. Batman

4. Canadian maple syrup cartels

5. The United States

When did we move up? I must've missed it...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

(Some see a double post... I see an opportunity)

6. China

7. Stargate Command

8. K Pop

9. Russia

10. Vatican City

Also receiving votes: Wal-Mart, Cuba, British Petroleum, Dr. Evil, and Duke University

edit on 18-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: I'm bored, it's raining and I have beer

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Oh so you admit its just games as usual?

What existential threat to the US does Iran pose?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

1. Islamic terrorists

2. Soccer hooligans

3. Batman

5. The United States

Us Yoopers allied with the Canadian Maple syrup Cartel a few years ago I think. It was a sweet deal.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

1. Islamic terrorists

2. Soccer hooligans

3. Batman

5. The United States

Us Yoopers allied with the Canadian Maple syrup Cartel a few years ago I think. It was a sweet deal.

Here in North Idaho, we rely on Canadian smugglers. No one ever dies, but "treated and released" is always a possibility.

NEVER mess with a Canadian syrup smuggler, that wears a goalie mask... you have been warned, eh...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It will be the resurrection of the Mongolian Empire !!!!!

😧

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

(Some see a double post... I see an opportunity)

6. China

7. Stargate Command

8. K Pop

9. Russia

10. Vatican City

Also receiving votes: Wal-Mart, Cuba, British Petroleum, Dr. Evil, and Duke University

I'm a bit disappointed that Scientology didn't make your list. Sure, it's a rather small cult, but they are some hard core nutbags.
edit on 18-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

On behalf of America, I would like to apologize for America starting all the wars in the world since the beginning of time.

It was actually Kevin's fault. No one really likes Kevin. You can punch him if you'd like.

It's okay.

He's a jerk. Ask anyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join