It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early version of AATIP connected with Skinwalker Ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm not really surprised, since UFOs are part of the phenomena at the ranch. This strengthens my theory that UFOs and the paranormal are connected.

Referring to the breaking UFO article from the NYT:

However, what The New York Times apparently did not know when they published their story is that the program went by a different name at its inception, and the scope of the program was much broader than just UFOs. In fact, according to a senior manager on the project, the investigations included “bizarre creatures, poltergeist activity, invisible entities, orbs of light, animal and human injuries and much more.”

The New York Times story that broke the Pentagon UFO program began when an official with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) approached Las Vegas billionaire Robert Bigelow “to visit Mr. Bigelow’s ranch in Utah, where he conducted research.”

Apparently, some people inside the government were afraid the potentially paranormal incidents being investigated could be demonic, especially scary occurrences taking place at a ranch in Utah, and they wanted no part of it. They didn’t want the government messing with demons either, so they lobbied for the program to be ended and it was.

www.denofgeek.com...
edit on 5/17/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

What do you, and hundreds of thousands, of people who are witnesses or claimers of truth hope to accomplish?

You all cant band together in regard to false claims nor give credit to one who has proof vs one who does not...

Sorry, youre a fake

+14 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Huh? No need for insults. I'm just reporting an article I thought was interesting enough to share. If you think it's fake, you can always scroll past...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thanks for reminding me of this place, lots of history in those places,

I have also come to know that UFO/Occult/Paranormal are one and the same, it is also quite possible that reverse engineering has produced nuts&bolts versions too.

Need to do some more reading, going to have sweet dreams tonight,

Most likely these projects kept going, even when funding is taken away, so they may continue research in the shadows.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Skinwalker Ranch was debunked long time ago.. so I do not buy that story.
There are no evidence that anything strange is going on at that place.
Only ghost stories and native legends.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Skinwalker Ranch was debunked long time ago.. so I do not buy that story.
There are no evidence that anything strange is going on at that place.
Only ghost stories and native legends.

-Only ghost stories and native legends- Ha, maybe start focusing on them, and ignore the clickbaits.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Very interesting , thanks for posting this piece of the puzzle .... deeper into the rabbit hole it gets curiouser and curiouser.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Huh? No need for insults. I'm just reporting an article I thought was interesting enough to share. If you think it's fake, you can always scroll past...

You're right, I owe you an apology. I've been on a hate binge and your thread was wrongly targeted. I'd erase my post, but I own my nonsense completely and apologetically.

Sorry for my outburst.
edit on 5/17/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I have always been intrigued by Skinwalker. Interesting article, I guess I hadnt realized Harry Reids association with it...

The overt jump to demonic causation is kinda silly, but I guess to be expected.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It's fear of the unkown. Part of the reason we don't have a better understanding of all this.
No worries Eternal Solace. Apology accepted, believe me I get grumpy too!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm not buying it. The part about some being against it because of "demons."

It's an old story that Hal Puthoff and crew used as an excuse for why the Remote Viewing programs were shut down and now apparently recycled for AATIP. It's a "losers limp."

Good continuing work you are doing on this, though, Vlawde.
edit on 17-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

True, it's only been vague rumors regarding some thinking it's demonic. I do think this article adds slight bit more weight towards it being true.

This may sound extremely odd, but according to those involved, it's true.

Grain of salt of course, but never underestimate the fanaticism of the fundamentalists.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I remember when i used to laugh at the idea of demons and/ or Satan worshippers, made me think about goths kicking down tombstones.

Kinda wish i could go back,
edit on 17-5-2019 by solve because: I refuse to use auto correct!!!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I remember when i used to laugh at the idea of demons and/ or Satan worshippers, made me think about goths kicking down tombstones.

Kinda wish i could go back,

Me too, me too.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Isn't it an anathema to seek truth when anything concerning the US government is involved?

NIDs, TTSA etc. and all that 3letter BS seems so contrived to actually lead away from truth...imo. However it's perfect for selling books, films, Tshirts and other accouterments to the faithful that suck up disinfo like tranya.

Don't get me wrong, there is something out there in High Strangness land. Every trip I take fishing in Southern Colorado gets weird. And the closer to the San Luis valley I get, the weirder it gets. Skinwalker may be like that...idk.

edit on 17-5-2019 by olaru12 because: oralje....

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this! Will have to go to my sisters to catch this on History Channel!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I would think a focus group of ATS members investigating skinwalker could get closer to the truth than the US government and its fake investigative teams.

DeLong and zondo....really?
edit on 17-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I would think a focus group of ATS members investigating skinwalker could get closer to the truth than the US government and its fake investigative teams.

DeLong and zondo....really?

That would be awesome! Springer, George, hook us up!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This story was reported over a year ago......

The agreement with DIA did not mention UFOs at all. It used more generic terms such as future threats and breakthrough technologies, and specified 12 focal points including, lift, propulsion, materials, versions of stealth as well as human interface and human effects, meaning Bigelow's team would study people who reported unusual experiences beyond seeing UFOs. A ranch in Utah, known for decades as the site of bizarre encounters, became a living lab for the study. ...

Source

Going back as far as February last year an anonymous official from BAASS

One of the major successes of BAASS was in adopting the novel approach of utilizing the human body as a readout system for dissecting interactions with the UFO phenomenon. This novel approach aimed to circumvent the increasing evidence of deception and subterfuge by the UFO phenomenon in that multiple eyewitnesses co-located in the same vicinity frequently reported seeing widely different events. The evidence was multiplying that the UFO phenomenon was capable of manipulating and distorting human perception and therefore eyewitness testimony of UFO activity was becoming increasingly untrustworthy.

The BAASS approach was to view the human body as a readout system for UFO effects by utilizing forensic technology, the tools of immunology, cell biology, genomics and neuroanatomy for in depth study of the effects of UFOs on humans. This approach marked a dramatic shift away from the traditional norms of relying on eyewitness testimony as the central evidentiary arm in UFO investigations. The approach aimed to bypass UFO deception and manipulation of human perception by utilizing molecular forensics to decipher the biological consequences of the phenomenon.

The result of applying this new approach was a revolution in delineating the threat level of UFOs.

Source

There's also a very interesting interview from the Paracast in 2012 with one of the security guards "Chip" (a pseudonym) who worked out there for around 8 weeks in total at the ranch between 2009 and 2010.

Link to exact start of Chip's interview @59mins

Here's a few bullet points

●Security cameras were all inoperable at the ranch and that his only instructions were to patrol the border of the ranch.

●He was given an ordinary ‘pet’ dog (not a trained guard dog) to patrol with. He believed that the animals were there to be used as bio-sensors rather than to protect the property. Something confirmed by Colonel John Alexander in his recent book Reality Denied.

●Chip had to give a urine test after he’d reported anything strange or unusual.

●Some employees were also given brain scans. Although the results were never revealed.

●‘Chip’ also claimed that when he was told the contract was not being renewed in 2010 that their final pay was signed off by the NSA

He also says that the security guards were placed there, not as real security, as lab rats for some form of testing without their consent. Although the story seemed confusing back in 2012 this starts to make a lot of sense now. It might also make sense whey there are so many neuro-scientists on the board at TTSA!

The Skinwalker Ranch mythology, that something went on there for centuries, doesn't seem to be very easy to find. In fact it wasn't until Bigelow bought the ranch, keeping the scared out of his wits Tom Sherman on as a paid caretaker, that the stories surfaced. So perhaps these 'tests' were something going on much earlier than 2008.

edit on 17/5/2019 by mirageman because: added interview

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

how is this person a fake? prove it.....

maybe you're the fake here. there has been more proven about this place than you can imagine with your closed little mind. it would make your poor little head pop...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join