It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all on death row

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My father passed away a week ago.

Sometimes it helps to remember that every single one of us will go through our earthly body dying. No one here can escape it. It's gonna happen to everyone.

Exercise helps. Long walks, good fresh food, saying "yes" to the party.

I have no easy answers though.

There has to be more to the story, though. So many people die.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I didn't want to mono0olize thread with my bull#. Half aslee0 or don't trust myself if being manipulated . Sell out family or do things to cause catastrophe. Tell cia site about things. The people in my head were trying to get me to go suicidal over panic of online presence around new year's . I see road kill and think is it going anywhere , I know that's against rules .

I know things are complicated and I should read more about history . What happened to me early in school shaped my outlook. I am not really friends with Colbert or an elitist I watch TV and have schizophrenia .

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I hope this gives you some peace.

edit on 18-5-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firebrand1105volunteer
I didn't want to mono0olize thread with my bull#. Half aslee0 or don't trust myself if being manipulated . Sell out family or do things to cause catastrophe. Tell cia site about things. The people in my head were trying to get me to go suicidal over panic of online presence around new year's . I see road kill and think is it going anywhere , I know that's against rules .

I know things are complicated and I should read more about history . What happened to me early in school shaped my outlook. I am not really friends with Colbert or an elitist I watch TV and have schizophrenia .

Ah, but you gave yourself away my friend. Your P key isn't broken because you wrote panic, putting a 0 instead was merely a typo as the 0 key is above the P key.

The CIA wont listen to you and I doubt you could get in touch with them.

Your online presence is nil, you're not a terrorist, high value hacker or a keeper of valuable intel. You just think you are because your dopaminergic system in your brain is all #ed up, the side effect of which is schizophrenia, bi-polar, both, other things. When you have too many of those dopamines floating around you'll hallucinate, think weird #.

Understanding your illness is the first step to denying those thoughts, impulses. Let them work their course but know that it's all a bunch of bull# your brain is making up, laugh at it, don't take it seriously.

Anti-psychotic and bi-polar meds are dopamine antagonists and if you aren't prescribed one they can kill all of that noise and impulsive behavior. They're also prescribed to quit smoking and to stop compulsive, destructive behaviors like shopping addiction, hoarding, smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day, binge eating, anything that makes you happy but is very bad and destructive for you.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Hmm, did some digging, cause i need to stop smoking..

Natural dopamine antagonists,

Bacopa
White Mulberry
Lemon oil
Noni fruit
Mgnolia bark
Licorice root

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join