It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MISPERS - missing persons statistics [ recovery rates ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
as there is a current MISPER thread active on ATS - i guess its a good time to share some notes it took from a training event

ATS members frequently post horror stats of how many people go missing each year - but they never seem to bother with the pesky number of how many are found

so here goes :

Children

80% are located within 24 hours

90% are located within 48 hours

2% remain " at large " for longer than 7 days

Adults

77% arelocated within 24 hours

87% s are located within 48 hours

4% remain " at large " longer than 7 days

these stats are from the UK , and sadly i dont have a citation

they include all mispers - and all found [ including dead - all causes ]

they dont explain where the ones still unnaccounted for after 7 days are - a further % do turn up day8 +

but this hopefully adds a bit of context to the horror stats of " OMG 1 million children disapear every year "

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Percentage, blah, blah, blah. Forget percentages and give actual figures.
IE. Children.. 80% within 24 hours, 90% in 48 hours??? Well how does that work out then??
It really should be 80% within 24, a further 10% within 48 and 2 %??? 2% of what figure??
Same goes for adults. What's the figure, the total number the percentages are based on.
If you really want statistics for missing people read David Paulides books, actual facts not the governments figures that are sanitised for the public.
He even acknowledges the missing people in Manchester that end up, after few days, in the canals around Manchester. Not drowned, and baffle the coroners for cause of death so they guess.
Go and look on richplanet at video 199, human mutilations (missing then turn up mutilated) in the UK and look to what extent the authorities go to cover these things up.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Where is this active MISPERS thread on ATS, I've looked but can't find it?

new topics

join