It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department orders all non emergency personnel to leave Iraq immediately.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

The single biggest sponsor and exporter of Islamic extremism and terrorism in the world is Saudi Arabia....quite bizarrely one of the USA's biggest allies and religiously diametrically opposed to Iran.

Strange don't you think?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Very well. Let's get rid of those sharia nuts

Which ones?
The state supported Wahhabi's in Saudi Arabia who are intent on re-asserting their domestic religious control and who are the biggest exporters, financers and active supporters of radical Islamic extremism and terrorism?

Or the demonised Iranians?

Or all Muslim nations?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yes, very strange indeed.

You also have to consider how much SA spend on military hardware and that they carry out all their petroleum product sales in US dollars. The day they start selling it in Euros and buy Russian hardware is the day the US and U.K. will finally bomb them. 😁

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Well, there is no way that Yemin has its own drones, let alone precision guided drones, let alone the remote control facilities required to launch and direct them...so, by Iran announcing that Yemen conducted the assualt, it is really saying two things:

Let's not jump to conclusions , Fox are reporting Yemen's Houthi rebels have claimed the attack on Saudi installations as part of their ongoing war.

Yemen's Houthi rebels said they launched seven drones against vital installations in Saudi Arabia, which borders Yemen to the north. Saudi Arabia has been at war with the Houthis and their allies in Yemen since March 2015, targeting the Iranian-allied rebels with near daily airstrikes.

"This is a message to Saudi Arabia: Stop your aggression," Houthi spokesman Mohammed Abdel-Salam told The Associated Press. "Our goal is to respond to the crimes they are committing every day against the Yemeni people."
www.foxnews.com...

Drones are not exclusive technology.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

I hope you're prepared to back yourself by joining up, they'll need you. Iran has a population of 80 million. 80 million proud people with a long history. They are the Persians, they speak their own language and have their own culture. The US will be drawn into a ground war where the people will fight to the bitter end. The casualties will be the worst the US have seen since Vietnam, maybe WWII. Are you prepared to do your bit?
edit on 15-5-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Well, there is no way that Yemin has its own drones, let alone precision guided drones, let alone the remote control facilities required to launch and direct them

At this point, that technology is sold at military trade shows. People are going to sell war tech anywhere there's a conflict. They seemed rudimentary and didn't cause much damage.

so, by Iran announcing that Yemen conducted the assualt, it is really saying two things:

Except it was a TV station in Yemen run by the rebels that announced they were responsible for the attack.

I find it curious why the rebels who are almost beat to submission would set off some firecrackers to scratch some paint then admit it just to get bludgeoned again.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Which ones?
The state supported Wahhabi's in Saudi Arabia who are intent on re-asserting their domestic religious control and who are the biggest exporters, financers and active supporters of radical Islamic extremism and terrorism?

Or the demonised Iranians?

Or all Muslim nations?

All muslim nations are the same to me

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

All muslim nations are the same to me

Iran is no saint, but hitting them would just be a power transfer to Saudi Arabia. Trading one evil for another.

I'm tired of my country using vast amounts of it's resources and youth for the cluster f### that is the Middle East. If they want these conflicts so bad, they should use their own resolve to carry it out.
edit on 15-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Could be something or it could be just being overly and overtly cautious so Iran knows we are preparing to take the necessary steps. Let's face it don't trust anybody in the region foe and supposed ally alike. Nor do I trust our state department, seems like we are being manipulated, I dont see the Iranian threat.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So if trump goes to war...whats turning a dime gonna make a difference? Wow

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Could be something or it could be just being overly and overtly cautious so Iran knows we are preparing to take the necessary steps. Let's face it don't trust anybody in the region foe and supposed ally alike. Nor do I trust our state department, seems like we are being manipulated, I dont see the Iranian threat.

Iran is no threat to the US. The US most certainly is a threat to Iran though. Israel has a lot to do with this. And oil.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
By how the media is showing that much of the government and it's agencies are against Trump, what makes you think Trump has anything to do with this? The way it's laid out, Trump apparently doesn't have much control over anything yet when something bad happens, he's the first one to blame.

What if it's Saudi and only Saudi pulling this off and leading the US into a squable?

What if it's the CIA?

What if it's whatever deep dark cabal hidden behind the black curtains?

But what if... Just what if it's really Iran doing this and hiding behind 'conspiracy theories' because they know that this is the best time to do it and have the world look at the US with scrutiny? They know that they could get away with that and the rest of the world would put pressure on the US to not attack. If I were Iran, that would be my tactic. Considering I believed that a retaliation wouldn't actually happen.

Nah... It's got to be Trump, because TRUMP.

Makes sense.

edit on 15-5-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Slow your roll. Trump's not a warmonger by any means. If it's about to go down over there, there's gonna be a very good reason for it. He knows more than we'll ever know about what's currently going on over there.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: 727Sky

unprovoked attack on Iran

For weeks there has been intelligence (probably NSA radio/electronic intercept) saying there were credible threats that Iran was planning on carrying out something "Not Nice" !

Yet, the British don't agree

That contradicts what British Maj. Gen. Chris Ghika, a senior officer in the U.S.-backed coalition fighting the Islamic State group, said Tuesday, insisting “there’s been no increased threat from Iranian-backed forces in Iraq and Syria.”

Who do we believe, our intelligence or Britain's?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Slow your roll. Trump's not a warmonger by any means. If it's about to go down over there, there's gonna be a very good reason for it. He knows more than we'll ever know about what's currently going on over there.

The reason is, it's the last one on the list. According to General Wesley Clark

“This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

He got the timing wrong, its been a lot longer than 5 years. What is the only country on that list yet to be hit?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
a reply to: mightmight

Hope you're right. There have been a number of false alarms with Iran going back to the bush administration. There was one time, was it 05 or 06, where it looked almost certain it was going to happen. Let us hope this follows that pattern. I have to say though, I have a bad feeling this time for some reason.

It's been told and foreseen for centuries that the final battle on Earth, before peace reigns supreme again, will be fought between Islam and the West (and the West's allies). The final battle between good and evil.

What to do.... What to do.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: mightmight

Hope you're right. There have been a number of false alarms with Iran going back to the bush administration. There was one time, was it 05 or 06, where it looked almost certain it was going to happen. Let us hope this follows that pattern. I have to say though, I have a bad feeling this time for some reason.

It's been told and foreseen for centuries that the final battle on Earth, before peace reigns supreme again, will be fought between Islam and the West (and the West's allies). The final battle between good and evil.

What to do.... What to do.

The Buddha said of prophecy and fortune telling that it is wrong livelihood. This is because negative prophecy can be self fulfilling. You change the future by your current actions.

There is no reason that a war between islam and the west has to occur unless we let it happen through our current actions.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

I hope you're prepared to back yourself by joining up, they'll need you. Iran has a population of 80 million. 80 million proud people with a long history. They are the Persians, they speak their own language and have their own culture. The US will be drawn into a ground war where the people will fight to the bitter end. The casualties will be the worst the US have seen since Vietnam, maybe WWII. Are you prepared to do your bit?

There's 330,000,000 Americans and at least 80,000,000 are able bodied patriots and we have our own culture as well. If there's a threat to our country, we won't hesitate to eliminate or die trying. Yes, I'm prepared to do my part. The 80,000,000 you speak of includes kids, women, and others who wouldn't fight or aren't able bodied. So there's that.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Can't argue with that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join