It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman has died

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Until I see a credible source, I say BS.

Good day sir.

Is the following a credible source?

www.nytimes.com...

Stanton T. Friedman, Scientist Who Tracked U.F.O.s, Dies at 84
By Richard Sandomir
May 21, 2019

Stanton T. Friedman, whose conviction that extraterrestrials have arrived on Earth led him to leave his career as a nuclear physicist to lecture widely about alien visitations, died on May 13 in Toronto. He was 84.

His family said he died of a heart attack at Toronto Pearson Airport on his way home to Fredericton, New Brunswick, from a speaking engagement in Columbus, Ohio.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
A huge loss for the ufo community. He never seemed to do it for money or fame. Just out of passion for the subject. Sometimes money and fame just comes with it. But i don't believe that was his main objective.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
André Skondras just relayed this sad news: he just read this announcement on the Stanton T. Friedman (official) Fan Page: "I am sorry to say that Stan passed away on the evening of Monday, May 13th. His family is requesting that their privacy be respected at this time."

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: JustinKGunther

yeah like 15 posts, but see if you can find a topic that is already started or p[ost it here.

quality posts are important so please dont #post to get to the number you need to start a thread.

and remember this is your introduction to the community, if you have ANY questions there is a good PM system here so that way you can get advice on videos.

also keep your whits about you and having a thick skin never hurts when posting videos...

if your vids are just some distant point of light that just hangs in the sky so far away you cant tell what it is or doesnt have any crazy movements, honestly we have seen that a million times. if you are seeing these lights regularly get a tripod and a good camera and document time and direction etc.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shook
a reply to: JimOberg
A huge loss for the ufo community. He never seemed to do it for money or fame. Just out of passion for the subject. Sometimes money and fame just comes with it.. But i don't believe that was his main objective.

link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

originally posted by: Jefferton
Until I see a credible source, I say BS.

Good day sir.

Is the following a credible source?

www.nytimes.com...

Stanton T. Friedman, Scientist Who Tracked U.F.O.s, Dies at 84
By Richard Sandomir
May 21, 2019

Stanton T. Friedman, whose conviction that extraterrestrials have arrived on Earth led him to leave his career as a nuclear physicist to lecture widely about alien visitations, died on May 13 in Toronto. He was 84.

His family said he died of a heart attack at Toronto Pearson Airport on his way home to Fredericton, New Brunswick, from a speaking engagement in Columbus, Ohio.

link   

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go
I am really upset he did not get a chance to see the document dump that is coming.

The man was a legend. He was always on SIGHTINGS in the 1990's. He was our voice.

RIP buddy. May the lord bless and keep you.

Through all the years of ridicule, Skeptics shredding you.

YOU WERE RIGHT. WE ARE NOT ALONE

link   

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go
I am really upset he did not get a chance to see the document dump that is coming.

The man was a legend. He was always on SIGHTINGS in the 1990's. He was our voice.

RIP buddy. May the lord bless and keep you.

Through all the years of ridicule, Skeptics shredding you.

YOU WERE RIGHT. WE ARE NOT ALONE

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Stanton seemed to think this was very important.

• "A very important part of my research dealt with my very surprising finding that Dr. Donald Menzel, who was an astronomy Professor at Harvard and had written 3 anti-UFO books actually led a double life doing highly classified work for decades for the NSA and the CIA."

Stanton Friedman.

Link

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join